Why is there a train track on my province?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why is there a train track on my province?

I don't get what the train TRACK DOES TO MY PROVINCE. I attacked a province. It has a level 1 barrack, level 3 infrastructure and a level 1 industrial complex. Then i zoom into to the province to see what terrain it is. Its a Forrest. And when i zoom in i see a train track, or some track. I've been playing for half a year and still didn't find it out! I searched the forums but couldn't find anything to do with tracks on a province. This is why I made a new thread. So please comment down below: What is it? Why is it there? And When does it come? And how do I make it come?

Thanks,

Regards Taz
    • TazGaming wrote:

I don't get what the train TRACK DOES TO MY PROVINCE.
      As Arbales indicates above, the "train track" you mention is symbolic of Level 3 infrastructure having been built in the province. For each of the three levels of infrastructure, there are associated increases in the production of resources within that province and the speed with which units move through the province. Please see the infrastructure details under the construction menus.
    • MontanaBB wrote:

TazGaming wrote:

I don't get what the train TRACK DOES TO MY PROVINCE.
      As Arbales indicates above, the "train track" you mention is symbolic of Level 3 infrastructure having been built in the province. For each of the three levels of infrastructure, there are associated increases in the production of resources within that province and the speed with which units move through the province. Please see the infrastructure details under the construction menus.
      Thanks for the help :)