Game Ending

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Ending

Alright, i understand that if a player reaches 400 stars / capture points / main province points, whatever you call them, they win (Correct me if i am wrong)

But, is there any other way of winning? More specifically, what's the maximum amount of days a game can go on for until ending? And if the game ends by max days, is a winner still selected on the most points?

Kliment Voroshilov wrote:

It was necessary to close the front against Germany and that it depended on us whether it was to be closed or not.
    • Points needed for a win vary by map
      Team games use a cumulative total of all team members for point determination
      I have not heard or read anything about a max # of days other than Players League games, which have a specific end date.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • Peter Mat wrote:

Points needed for a win vary by map
      Correct.

For instance, the 22-player European map games require 654 victory points (VPs) for an outright win. The 50-player Pacific map games require 1,635 victory points for an outright win.

Peter Mat wrote:

Team games use a cumulative total of all team members for point determination
      This only applies to games which are formally designated as a "team game" at the outset. This is an option selected by the player who is the game creator (i.e. the original game host), and it cannot be changed or added after the game is created.