WW1 Roleplay Game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WW1 Roleplay Game?

Would You be Interested In This? 4
        Yes! (2) 50%
        No! (1) 25%
        Yes But Needs to be Revised and Looked over/made Easier (1) 25%
      Ok So, I was just Pondering if we Could set up A WW1 Game?

Ottoman Empire = Turkey = You would have to Invade French and British Transjordan Areas and then take the east and west coasts of Saudi Arabia.

Austro Hungarian Empire = Romania (The Best I could do) Would Invade Hungary, The Austrian South Area of Germany, Czechoslovakia, And Czechoslovakian Areas under Germany, Finally, North Yugoslavia, Triest and Pula.

British Empire = (Duh) = Needs to take Al Kuwait and Al Jahra, Alongside taking South South Africa and British Egypt (Canada, Australia and British India must all be in A Coalition lead by UK called British Empire)

Germany = (Again... Duh) = Needs to take Namibia (look at a world map) Cameroon, Kenya and Togo, alongside the Danzig Corridor. Must Invade Pacific Isles somehow...

Japan = Just Give up The Places you've Invaded in China, And the Isles in Pacific.

Russian Empire = Must Take the Baltic Nations, Finland, and All of Poland Except the Danzig Corridor (Germany)

So Comment down below if your interested in bringing this to Life.

Thanks.
      Rule Brittania
    • Well I don't want to sound rude but doing RP in this period here on CoW is a bit useless as there is already a WWI game made by the devs. If you really want to play during WWI try Supremacy 1914.
      Tsar_Lyagushka
      Super Modérateur / SMO
      Equipe de soutien dans la Communauté Française / French Community Support
      Bytro Labs/Call of War

Les ventres des soldats ne sont pas rassasiés avec des promesses vaines et de l'espoir.

Pierre Ier dit Pierre le Grand