Useful units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Useful units

Would anybody else see a value in creating a fixed/mobile radar unit for this game? My thought is that it could be available after a LVL 3 anti-air research and would require a LVL 2 airfield, LVL 3 infrastructure and LVL 3 Industrial to build. If it was a fixed unit in province, the players plan for building resources would be changed and somewhat more strategic. Thoughts??

-M-
    • They likely would not go for a unit as it would not be regimental size. Maybe rather than a whole new construction it could be a new feature for a level 2 or 3 Airbase.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • Sounds like a good idea. I think there should be both a car with 70km or so and a construction with about 300km.

The car could be like a mobile radar that could possibly see into fortifications, and the construction could not see in fortifications, but can view all flying enemy aircraft, and view troops out of fortifications clearly at 180km and only know of their existence from 180-300km
    • Thats a good idea, Especially when players use Planes the most. I would like to see a mobile radar for that matter, you could move it up during or after an attack, just to see if there are any flying aircraft in the area.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"