Non-Core Production Penalty

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Non-Core Production Penalty

The non-core production penalty should not be 75%. I can see 50%, but not anything more. Once you have reduced the Chance of Revolt to zero, there is nothing preventing your new province from operating at 50% efficiency at least. I can see an underground movement such as existed in France during the German occupation causing some havoc to production by sabotaging mining and farming operations. But not by 75%.
    • The devs know, that the players hate it-since months-and nothing changed, they just overpowered planes and say its good ;)

I can tell you, im playing a game, from day 1 i got atacked by 4 players-2 i could wipe out, but lost my homeland to the other 2, my whole production is with 75% penality, im still playing, Day 31 now, and i can say: only when i capture a capitol i have money for buying res and can build omething. I even cant produce enough food for my land, although all foodproducing provinces have max infrastructure. i have like 10-20 units-depends on the fights with the 2 emaining players.

Based on this, you can say: as moe as u conquer as less rescources you have. Thats Poison for a "conquer the worl" game like this.

But as i said: The Devs know it but they like it-so more ppl buy res with gold...
      Taktik? Wozu? Es gibt RAKETEN! Für alles andere gibt es Flieger.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Der grosse Diktator ().

• Der grosse Diktator wrote:

Based on this, you can say: as moe as u conquer as less rescources you have. Thats Poison for a "conquer the worl" game like this.

But as i said: The Devs know it but they like it-so more ppl buy res with gold...
      this penalty makes this game more realistic. Since 5k years homo sapiens try unite whole humans under one government, but it is still impossible. and yeah, may be this game need more user who can pay, than we can have better servers and so on.