Banned for encouraging my roommate to play this game....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned for encouraging my roommate to play this game....

You guessed it. I have been banned because I recently returned to the game but did the horrible thing of getting my roommate to play. There is no rule that states one account per home. He uses his own pc and controls his own country but now for inviting people to play for the first time i have been banned.

Its so ridiculous that I cant believe this wont be overturned. Im a paying customer who literally brought one more person to this game. I can not for one second understand what i have done wrong. Thanks though for treating customers like dirt and taking the side of pathetic creatures who have to search for other ways outside of the game to defeat me. For my sake I hope someone musters some sense up.
  • why did it occur on day 24 then when im in the middle of a huge war? the game admin is using his powers to remove inactive players and replace them with members of his personal alliance. my military is probably being used against allies right now. the mod jewbear is on his team and i think this is an abuse of power. if there was an issue it should have been resolved on day 1 not 24.
  • Bytro really needs to evolve a more sophisticated way of dealing with this very common problem. Younger guys who live together, fathers and sons, college roommates/dormmates, and even some apartment and condominium complexes often have shared IP addresses, under a common wifi system. I believe there should be a simple way of distinguishing separately registered player accounts, substantiated with two different credit cards under two different names, with two different computers. . . .

One of the most likely ways new players are recruited is by existing players who have recommended the game to others, and it is clearly in Bytro Labs' best interests to have as many paying players as possible.
  • Greetings,

If you have an issue with any ban or punishment put upon your account, please contact the Senior Moderator WiseOdin to appeal the ban. The game admin is allowed to kick out inactive players to allow other users to join a game. This is not a violation of any rules.

Best Regards,
    Jewbear

On a side note as a player, i joined the game to play with my alliance mates in a 100 map, this also does not break any rules. If you have any issues with this, please contact me privately.
    EN Community Support

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Almighty Jewbear ().

• If you want to play with players using the same internet connection, please only play in games with the anti cheat setting turned off, under the advanced game options. Because you can play numerous games on parallel on your one account, you may play in games with your friend or at a school with anti cheat turned off, and at the same time play more games without people you live with, and have anti-cheat on for those rounds.

Though, because your room mate was sending you free resources and armies, it was obvious that you shared not only a home, but the same body. In the future, please refrain from cheating. Using multiple accounts to create an unfair advantage. Cheating in Call of War, or any Bytro Labs game, is strictly prohibited.
    Free Time looks good on me