25 Player Map = Possible Production Calculation errors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 25 Player Map = Possible Production Calculation errors

The attached pdf outlines approximately 1 week of data collection. The game was in very early stage of player and AI peace, nuclear units have not been researched and morale was increasing other than at far distances where it was showing as stable. Despite increasing morale production is declining, and as of 2/26 no more units were in production as I wanted to take unit consumption out of the equation. I believe there may be coding irregularities for morale, infrastructure and industry. As you review the data you will see instances where upgrades produced a marked decrease in production, or increases that are less than what should be expected.

My short time in Frontline Pioneer was rewarding and I hope to some day be able to play in this realm again. Unfortunately I cleaned my cache and this game and access to Frontline Pioneer was lost.

Production data Australia.pdf
    "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
  • I bought and spent 360,000 gold last night spent all of it on food production. built and gold finished several industrial complexes, infrastructure, ports and fortifications. increased moral etc etc.... My food production before spending that huge amount was minus 1900 per hour after spending it stayed the same. Im really hoping that when the game refreshes that those numbers make a huge change. I really think it would be a massive improvement to get those values to be upgraded live, or real time. its very important to know exactly where our usage / production levels are at.
  • I was very entousiast about this map when it came out, and was very disappointed when I found out how poorly balanced it is. I played three games on it, one as Tibet, one as Spain, and one as UK. I expanded in all three, AND payed attention to upgrading food provs. However, in all games, food production quickly wasn't even enough to feed population, let alone army. In the Tibet game, I remember controlling all of Asia, and parts of Europe and Oceania, with a total army of less than 20 units (yeah opposition was really bad), and STILL being negative on food. I quit it about that time.

That map really needs rebalancing before its actually playable.
    When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
    - BIG DADDY.