Replacements for inactive players wanted.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Replacements for inactive players wanted.

I hate zombie maps. I have been randomly selected as the Game Admin after the last Game Admin went inactive. I have given everyone 24 hours notice and then booted the inactives.

I now need fresh, active players. Come join us!

We are on Day 9 in a 10 player game. Several open spots, all playable, IMHO.

Game 1,838,062

Looking forward to seeing you on the map.
  • You didn't want to go there. Mark showed up and proceeded to make it an unpleasant, poisonous pool of sh!te. He made it very clear he had joined with the sole intent of being an ass. Going on and on about his greatness and blah blah blah. Dude needs some time in detox.

I just retired from the game and blocked him from messaging me.

To be honest, this is is the second time I have had a nasty, sh!thead of a player make the game unpleasant and both times I met them in PL.

I don't play this game to engage in "trash" talk. That is not my style. This is a social game and an individual like that is enough reason for me to walk away from a map. I enjoy the puzzle solving, the chess match and the wit of a smart opponent.

I will not play on a map with a foul mouthed bully. Life is too short to spend time playing with someone I would never voluntarily drink a beer with.

<sigh>
  • if i win the round i become a problem? aren't we here to make war? this is a war game after all. And next time if u dont want ur games to be unpleseant dont make it unpleaseant to other people like betraying them! Traitor! because if they have self pride like myself they will not accept the betrayal and they will fight back like i did. Reputation is evrthg and i prefer being a barbarian and destroying every1 in a war game than being a traitor and a backstabber like F.Marion