Looking for active alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for active alliance

I just quit my current alliance because. I waited for months for them to either start games, do training, do anything nothing happened. I am looking for a active alliance.

I am not a great player but I am willing to learn I do know how to rush with light tanks and how to get my econoly going mid to late game I am still trying to figure it out.....

I am looking for an alliance that does a little bit of everything, fun games versus AI, Role play is awesome!, scenarios, achivement runs, I am up for anything even alliance versus alliance but i do not think i would be good with that yet. but everything else I AM GAME!
      PapaSmurf86 - Ingame
    • heys we are looking for active players for our war games mainly, we do a bit of evrthg and started war games. So if you are a very active player u will be welcomed as well in our war team.
      our alliance name is Kill Krush N Destroy, check us on and join our discord channel that can be seen on our alliance home page.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkAchkar ().

• /bump

I am still looking for active alliance. True I have been afk a week due to work and school, that is life...I would join Kill Krush N Destroy but I do not want to focus on war games versus other alliances not untill i am confident in playing. Unless you guys are willing to teach me...

Again I am looking for an alliance that does it all, players versus AI games, Role playing games, random games. I would do a war team but someone would have to teach me more advanced builds. after I do light tank rush what am i suppose to be doing rushing air support? etc....

Again I really want to find an alliance that is active but open to all game types including AI, RP, achievement grinding, crazy team maps with 100 players etc.... alliance versus alliance sounds really fun I just know I am going to get my ass kicked.
      PapaSmurf86 - Ingame
    • My Alliance may not be all you're looking for, but you should consider joining, at least if you're trying to learn, I mainly would like to just focus on casual games maybe you could help me expand my gaming as well, I dont have many user in my alliance yet but I certainly intend to recruit all I can, I'd also love to do some learning of my own and perhaps people who join can help as well, since this is my first actual alliance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Christian Newton ().