Broken Province Admin Pane

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry. That was all I had. Next option I would try is cache clearing and reboot.

Generally, these kinds of display problems are dependent on operating system, browser client and how the system is handling caching of files.

Clearing your cache, restarting the browser, restarting the OS and using a different browser are all common approaches to the problem.

I have only seen this kind of thing once and I suspect it had to do with having the game running on several different platforms. I had it open on my laptop, my desktop and my work computer. It was struggling to keep all three systems updated and started giving me "frozen" screen parts. Shutting down any extra copies of the game in other windows / browsers / platforms seems like a good idea.
    • Its alright, thanks alot for your input!!

Yes that is what I thought at first as well, but this problem started yesterday and since then I have restarted my browser several times and my laptop. I hadn't thought of clearing my cache though, I will try that next.

Also I am only running this game on my laptop, I actually never even considered running it on several machines simultaneously.

*Edit
      So I tried clearing my browsing data and cache on chrome and the problem is persisting.
      I tried signing on with opera as well, and the problem persists...

The post was edited 1 time, last by GrandNagusZek ().