Game Load Error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DrDoom34 wrote:

When is the server move going to be over? I haven't been able to access my game for two days, it is very frustrating as I am in the middle of a war. I did send a bug report but received no reply.

This is what I get when I attempt to join the game:

Could not activate game 1,852,015 on server.Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later.

Username: DrDoom34
      Game ID: In the error message above.
      Until the whole move is completed it will take some more time but we want to finish this operation as soon as possible and are pretty positive that it won't be too long! Games should still be accessible after some time again tho, 2 days is definitely too long. I forwarded it to the devs that your game is not working.

If anyone else is still having problems with their games please let us know your gameID!
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • So like all my games have been wiped and it looks like my profile has been removed.
      I used to load up with my facebook profile.
      But then yesterday it looked like it was registering me for the first time when all I attempted to do was login with Facebook.

.... Someone fubar'd..... Bigly!
      :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash
      Man I had some good rounds going!
    • kystien wrote:

So like all my games have been wiped and it looks like my profile has been removed.
      But then yesterday it looked like it was registering me for the first time when all I attempted to do was login with Facebook.

:wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash
      It seems like you registered again via the website and since you probably used the same email adress as your facebook you facebook account is blocked by your new account, you have to delete the 'new' account before you can connect with your facebook account again.
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • DrDoom34 wrote:

When is the server move going to be over? I haven't been able to access my game for two days, it is very frustrating as I am in the middle of a war. I did send a bug report but received no reply.

Could not activate game 1,852,015 on server.Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later.

Game has been restored to the date of the 09/05/2017. Sorry again for the inconveniences!
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • Sasri wrote:

DrDoom34 wrote:

Game has been restored to the date of the 09/05/2017. Sorry again for the inconveniences!
      Thanks!
    • Sasri wrote:

kystien wrote:

So like all my games have been wiped and it looks like my profile has been removed.

It seems like you registered again via the website and since you probably used the same email adress as your facebook you facebook account is blocked by your new account, you have to delete the 'new' account before you can connect with your facebook account again.
      So attempting to delete the new account. But asking for a password. Attempted to use the crackbook one. But that failed... Options?

:tumbleweed: :wallbash :tumbleweed: :wallbash :tumbleweed: :wallbash
    • kystien wrote:

Sasri wrote:

kystien wrote:

So attempting to delete the new account. But asking for a password. Attempted to use the crackbook one. But that failed... Options?
      :tumbleweed: :wallbash :tumbleweed: :wallbash :tumbleweed: :wallbash
      Can you please open a ticket. Communication there will be much easier and we have all the infos about your account. Thank you!
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • me three
      In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.
      -Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.

If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it.

• I have 2 games going, the 1st one is in day 8 id #1988950 I cannot get into the game same issue, endless reloading of main page.

Then 2nd one is in day 1 #1996563 I can get into this one.

So not 100% fixed yet
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      After submitting this, I finally got into the 1st game id #1988950, someone must of kicked the tires, ty

The post was edited 1 time, last by celayap ().

• yes
      In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.

If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it.