Unstoppable moderator?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First note is the player is "game host", not a moderator or in anyway affiliated with CoW / Bytro. "game host" just means he started this particular map / game.

Second, hard to know if he is playing with real money or not. It is not unbelievable that he is burning cash. Some folks do that. I would be suspicious of credit card fraud, myself. (or some equivalent cash card equivalent).

Third, there is no game mechanism for giving gold to another player. He _might_ be using gold on another player's behalf but gold itself can not be transferred.

Fourth, I will put @WiseOdin and @BRDubbs here so this gets flagged pronto.

Fifth, I have no relationship with CoW or Bytro. Just a concerned citizen walking by.
  • Mors1917 wrote:

If this case will not investigated or even this thread will be removed, it will mean that dministration cover this player.

Rules wrote:

d) The naming or denunciation of users /players (incl. game numbers), which (allegedly) exploit bugs or other inconsistencies, is not permitted, as this can lead to (unjustified) accusations. Likewise publishing player blacklists or links to such lists is prohibited.

e) The denunciation of Gold users is not permitted and leads to an immediate warning. The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game. The same applies to the premium account. It should be noted that violations of criminal laws in the internet are also subject to prosecution and can be brought to the police.
    :00000450:

@Dr. Leipreachan
    Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
  • Denouncing gold is BAD. BAD will get your thread deleted, and BAD may get you spanked in private or get you BANNED in public.

All of that said, I do find it remarkable that any player could capture almost 7,200 provinces in only 8 games to date. Can anyone -- ANYONE? -- explain how you can average capturing almost 900 provinces per game??

I mean, wow. Just, wow.
  • MontanaBB wrote:

All of that said, I do find it remarkable that any player could capture almost 7,200 provinces in only 8 games to date. Can anyone -- ANYONE? -- explain how you can average capturing almost 900 provinces per game??
    I mean, wow. Just, wow.
    Yeah those stats are hard to believe. only 8 games and almost 8k provinces captured, and having killed 827 infantry while only loosing 19 yourself?!
    Things definitely don't add up and this is all very suspicious, but this is not the place to talk about this, as it is against the forum rules.

I would recommend that you make an in-game report so that the game's staff can investigate into this guy and see whats up.
  • Hate to tell you this but a browse through his profile does not suspicious to me.

He likes to play games out to the end. He likes to burn gold. Sounds like he enjoys being a bit of a jerk but the rules can limit options there.

I would suggest you cut your losses and walk away.

Just. Walk. Away.

No more comms. No more response. Nothing.

Mark his name down in your little book and when you see him in a game, just walk away. Much easier than attempting to control his behavior. Life is too short to argue with @sshats.