Relationship change to me when player goes inactive

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Relationship change to me when player goes inactive

One of the players in my game has now went inactive. We'd been allies since the first part of the game, and had both changed our statuses to "Share Map."

I noticed now that while my relationship to him is still Share Map, his relationship to me is now "Right of Way."

Does that get changed automatically if a player goes inactive? FWIW, he was the Game Admin so obviously didn't boot himself, and I'm the new Game Admin, and haven't booted him, so it's not as if the player got kicked from the game.

I'm not apt to boot him at this point because there are only three of us left. The rest are all AI players after the vast majority were booted way back on Day 3, suggesting they'd joined a game and then never really did anything.
    • robertjm wrote:

Relationship change to me when player goes inactive

Does that get changed automatically if a player goes inactive?
      Yes, if a player goes inactive the AI takes over and their relationship changes from Share Map to Right of Way.

Normal AI does never give Share Map, Elite AI gives it sometimes, but also there an existing Share Map switches to RoW when the player goes inactive.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D