SPEED GAME EVENT! FASTER GAMEPLAY ROUNDS ARE HERE! 30.03

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was thinking for the speed rounds. Allow an 8 real life hours peace period which can be activated for those who need to sleep. You would only be able to activate it once every 24 hours. Anybody who's played speed games like this? You can also adjust it so that those players who have their core being taken can still attack the peace period player to take back his core provinces anyway?
    • litenew wrote:

I was thinking for the speed rounds. Allow an 8 real life hours peace period which can be activated for those who need to sleep. You would only be able to activate it once every 24 hours. Anybody who's played speed games like this? You can also adjust it so that those players who have their core being taken can still attack the peace period player to take back his core provinces anyway?
      what would be the sense of having the speed game if they are going to stay inactive anyways
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • litenew wrote:

Nobody is inactive in the speed games. Everybody seriously plays until they are dead. In my round only western Australia went inactive the rest it's cuz they had zero provinces left.
      8 hours in a speed game is being inactive for me lol
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

• litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

Nobody is inactive in the speed games. Everybody seriously plays until they are dead. In my round only western Australia went inactive the rest it's cuz they had zero provinces left.
      I'm talking about the current speed it's at now. (X4) Not the theoretical 18 hours rounds I suggested.
      talking about the x4 too, 8 hours in a x4 round is being inactive, as it would be being inactive for 32 hours in a the current time system

• nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

I'm talking about the current speed it's at now. (X4) Not the theoretical 18 hours rounds I suggested.

Here's an example of what I meant. A player is playing call of war. He suddenly gets tired and needs to sleep. But he is under attack. He clicks a button for an 8 hour peace period to protect him while he's asleep. Now, if this player was attacking someone and wishes to take someone's core territory the player he is attacking also has that button and can activate it to get some sleep. Now if the attacking player decides to abuse this to click the peace period button while he's on the offensive it would be possible but the defending player would still be able to retake his own core territory regardless is what I'm saying. So the feature doesn't get abused.
    • litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

Here's an example of what I meant. A player is playing call of war. He suddenly gets tired and needs to sleep. But he is under attack. He clicks a button for an 8 hour peace period to protect him while he's asleep. Now, if this player was attacking someone and wishes to take someone's core territory the player he is attacking also has that button and can activate it to get some sleep. Now if the attacking player decides to abuse this to click the peace period button while he's on the offensive it would be possible but the defending player would still be able to retake his own core territory regardless is what I'm saying. So the feature doesn't get abused.
      i know perfectly what you mean, sleep mode for people that needs to sleep, where would be the fun then? if you want to sleep, don't play a fast round, ez

• nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

i know perfectly what you mean, sleep mode for people that needs to sleep, where would be the fun then? if you want to sleep, don't play a fast round, ez
      I guess it's too much innovation. I would sleep better knowing my country can't be attacked while I sleep then when I come back on I can play again. As it stands now everybody risks dying while they sleep. And everybody needs sleep.
    • litenew wrote:

I guess it's too much innovation. I would sleep better knowing my country can't be attacked while I sleep then when I come back on I can play again. As it stands now everybody risks dying while they sleep. And everybody needs sleep.
      online game buddy, if you don't want risks play with the AI

• nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

online game buddy, if you don't want risks play with the AI
      This is why I don't suggest stuff to common brainless folk like you.
    • litenew wrote:

This is why I don't suggest ...
      i just want to play against active players :)

Shodanar wrote:

OK When is this going to start! I'm not the GMT master and ready to rock \m/
      if its at the same hour as the last time, it should be in exactly 7 hours

• litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

Shodanar wrote:

I wonder if 18 hour rounds would be possible? Then nobody would have to worry about sleep.
      let's hope developers take it in count, at least for challenges, which would be awesome

• nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

litenew wrote:

Shodanar wrote:

I wonder if 18 hour rounds would be possible? Then nobody would have to worry about sleep.
      let's hope developers take it in count, at least for challenges, which would be awesome.
      My other idea was simple "patrol" button for land units. Land units would automatically move towards an enemy target when the player clicks the patrol button even when they aren't online. It would have to be within that unit's sight range though.