Small players are able to cause too much influence

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Small players are able to cause too much influence

for example a player with only one province can hire 200 spies to cause huge damage . this in my opinion is not in the spirit of the game. It only serves the game operators because it causes player to buy gold to keep up with massive damage caused by a player who is for all purposes is out of the game. If a player with one territorry has a large army thats fine .. but use of spies on a large scale like that is not reasonable. I think if a player has one territory then he can spy on a maximum of 3 ..there has to be a formula that can be figured out so that players who hold grudges or just want to be a pain cant prolong the outcome... In my opinion thats not in the spirit of the game.
  • I think he is saying he was a gold user.

I think that the artificial boundaries you call for ruin games. If he has millions somehow and only has one Provence, he should be able to spend that. To place a limiting boundary for something so small is not right
  • I see what you are saying . I have a pretend scenario for you tell me what you think is fair. The situation is this The game has been in play for 38 days territorries have been well established coalitions formed and a large scale war is in place one coalition is gaining the upper hand and making progress taking out the enemy countries. one of the countries being destroyed decides to take all of his military that remains and go to an Island. everything else he has gets destroyed and he is left on one Island. from there he uses his millions of dollars to hire many spies and damages the remaining countries badly his coalition gets defeated and his allies are out of the game or have quit but he continues to stay in the game and just spy and do extensive damage is that ok with you ? do you think thats in the spirit of the game ? just wondering what you think.
  • Razorwire62 wrote:

he continues to stay in the game and just spy and do extensive damage is that ok with you ?
    of course it is, if you can face some spies then quit and he'll win, ez

Razorwire62 wrote:

I should just go destroy the single territory take it over and then he cant spy any more .. that should solve the problem right ?
    exactly
    Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli