World War 2 Role-Play Scenario Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World War 2 Role-Play Scenario Game

What a title, eh? Very fancy! ANYWAY, lets get to the point, shall we?
      So, I wanted to create a World War 2 Ro... Meh, to long. A WW2 RP Scenario Game. Better. ANYWAY, I created the round itself ( the 10 player map ), posted the rules&scenario. I took a gamble. 3 times, the same story: some players dont communicate, some dont know what to do, etc. So, I decided to take this to the forum.
      Now, YOU ( yes, YOU ) are wondering what do I want do say. Well, I am getting to this.
      I want a 10 player WW2 RP Scenario Game with experinced RP players.
      Good. You like it? Perfect. You want it? Even more perfect...er?
      Lets get this going:

1. Scenario

History goes normally until, lets say 1938-1939. But the year is not important. Just before WW2. Now, we have some changes. First of all, we have 3 ”factions”. Each ”faction” has a leader:

Axis: Germany ( leader ) , Italy, Spain
      Allies: USA ( leader ), GB, France
      ComIntern ( communist :( USSR ( leader ), Turkey, Yugoslavia

Now, there is Sweden. The one who will play as Sweden will have to choose. Man, this is a ”Divergent” steal. ANYWAY, MOVING ON!

I am expecting pro-RP players. So, each country will have a specific trait.

Germany, Italy, Spain and the USSR will be the ”expanding” ones. That means land-grabbing. Not stupid and without a reason type of land-grabbing, but YOU get the ideea. Turkey and Yugoslavia can be conservative or expansionist. Same with Sweden. But, the Allies will all be conservative. To keep it real. Now, those that play as the Allies might feel under-handed, but a pro-RP player know how to make the most from a small country rather than a BIG empire. And besides, this are the 1940s, not the 1914s.
      Now, all members of a faction will have share-map between them. Leaders decide the between-faction alliances, wars and their general direction as a faction.

2. Rules

1) Captain Obvious here, but this is an RP game. That means no wars without reason, post incidents and events in the news. Events? For what? FOR IMMERSION, THATS WHY! Examples? Playing as Spain: Today, our dear dictator will take a vacation in Africa. You can use the events to declare wars. Well, ask your leader for a war. Example? While the Spanish dictator was in Africa, he was assasinated by the french.
      2) You can built ONLY in the big cities. Those like Moscow, Hamburg, Paris, etc. Those that are represented on the map ( YOU know, those cities that have dots arranged in a circle ). For the other provinces, you can only build infrastructure, barracks and airfields ( but DO NOT spamm the airfields ).
      3) The scenario is unbrakable. If you are Spain, you cant team up with the Allies.

Now, how do we do this. There are 10 places avaible. At first, I wanted the player who wants to join to give me his name ( in-game name ), then give me 2 of his game IDs. To see what he can do. But now, I realised that if you are smart enought to use the Forum, you are good enought for RP. SO, after YOU read this and, hopefully, you like it and you want to join, you say ” I want in as...” and you give the name of the country you want. First come, first serve. Sry m8s. But, also, after that, specify your in-game names. I belive that is all. Sry for the spelling mistakes. AHH, almost forgot. You need to speak decent english. I mean, the minimum english-speaking-skill is the level at wich we can understand. And of course, tell your friends!
      Sweat saves blood,
      Blood saves lives,
      And brains save both.
    • Okay guys... Forgot to say. The game isnt created untill we are all set. I will then give the day the game starts and the greenwitch time zone to know when to search for it. Of course, then I post the game ID. Anyway, welcome aboard MarshalTilen. Let the waiting game beggin!
      Sweat saves blood,
      Blood saves lives,
      And brains save both.
    • NOW.... A few things...
      First of all, we got some slots closed:
      Germany - Me
      UK - StrangeTalent
      USSR - GreatbigHippo
      Italy - QwokADile
      Yugoslavia - MarshalTilen

Second, I want to answer to lasthope556& Butter Ball Bill.

As we all know, Spain was fascist. Lead by Franco. Hitler helped Franco in the Spanish Civil War. But, after that, Spain was not involved in WW2. So, I thought about this: WHAT IF Spain helped the Axis. OK, assuming that they got economic help, political promises, etc. Then, you may ask, why are Turkey and Yugoslavia communist? Well, with 2 factions ( axis and allies ), it would be too... empty. To add only the USSR to the communist wouldnt be good, he would be alone.
      In the end, this is just a WHAT IF scenario, but dont take it like a historicaly accurate WHAT IF. Lets say... a fancy RP.
      Sweat saves blood,
      Blood saves lives,
      And brains save both.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RomanianDevil ().

• Hi, i'm Dagorian. (with the final dot),
      I'm still playing my first game on Call of War, so i'm a noob of the game but i have a lot of experience on RP. Also, i love WW2 history and i know it quite well. If you accept me, i'll be happy to participate to your game; but if you think i can't take part, it's not a problem :)

I would like to play Sweden, if possible.
    • 2) You can built ONLY in the big cities. Those like Moscow, Hamburg, Paris, etc. Those that are represented on the map ( YOU know, those cities that have dots arranged in a circle ). For the other provinces, you can only build infrastructure, barracks and airfields ( but DO NOT spamm the airfields ).

Is that rule really nessecary ? (Or would you explain why you don't want this?)

I'm also looking for Sweden.
    • So, untill now, we have:

Germany: RomanianDevil ( me, duh )
      Yugoslavia: MarshalTilen
      Italy: QwokADile
      USSR: GreatbigHippo
      UK: StrangeTalent
      Sweden: SaintDamien

SaintDamien and Dagorian, you are next. SO, both of you want to play as Sweden. As I said, first comed first served. That is you, SaintDamien. Very sry Dagorian., dont take it personal. But, in the end, that is why I said first come, first serve. But hey, there still is Turkey, Spain, France and the USA. Dagorian., you still have from where to choose.

Also, I see you want an answear for rule nr.2 ( SaintDamien ). Well, for immersion. I mean, you can have an airport in every province ( but, still, dont listen to this. I said no spamming them ;) ), but not an harbour in every province. Wait... This isnt such a good explanation... I KNOW, as a challenge :) Thats why.
      Sweat saves blood,
      Blood saves lives,
      And brains save both.