Need to find 4 members to become a perfect team

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need to find 4 members to become a perfect team

We will start with 2 countries with a bit of difficulty. But if the 5 nations join together then we can end the game in 15-20 days for the 1932-100player map. I have very good tactics and I need to find players to cooperate. Send message to me. We will start with the specific requirements for each member. It would be great to have teammates support for each map. And we can divide to dominate it
      :thumbup: RSCW-V1
    • Guys, I admire the initiative of getting a group going. That is very cool.

I do want to point at a section of the rules to ensure you are aware of it. It would really be unfortunate if you happened to, by accident, get sideways with the rules.

Reference to rules. <- link

"Wolfpacking" is forbidden. Here is the current quote of what that means:

"Currently the Wolfpacking rule means the following;

• It is not allowed for the game admin to kick inactives to invite friends to help him out
      • It is not allowed for players to invite friends to help them out (if slots are still available)
      • It is not allowed to join games just to help someone out."

There is provision for team games which might mesh better with your desire to have a group of players working together.

Obviously, there is also provision for coalitions to be formed in a game. That too can be a way to work together in a game however, I would exercise caution. A coalition of 6 guys on a 25 player map is a bit much.