[NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Name: Tandy93

Experience: I have some privous experience of RP.

I also like to write a lot in the article.

Sample: It is September 1939 and the Japanese are preparing an invasion of Changsha, capital of Hunan province. After the Japanese had to submit defeat to the Soviet forces at Nomohan. They would now concentrate on launching a huge attack upon the Chinese, and what better place to start would be one of China's major cities... Changsha. They would need to capture Changsha to gain a foothold in Hunan province and that would certainly help their own needs for the occupation of southern China. After learning that the German's had already invaded Poland by this time, this would give the Japanese forces motivation to throw everything that they've got to capture Changsha and to push the Chinese army back even further. After capturing important locations in Jiangxi province the 100,000 strong Japanese army marched west towards Changsha to begin the offensive. After splitting up the army into different locations on an attempt to surround and put pressure on Changsha, the Japanese stretched too far northward and was counter attacked my Chinese forces to the north and south, retreating eastward. After recovering form that, the Japanese attacked Chinese defensive positions along the Xinqiang river, and after kicking the Chinese out of the Xinqiang river area. With two divisions they would cross the river with a large amount of artillery cover. Advancing south, the Japanese would finally surround Changsha on three sides. After heavy fighting, the Chinese retreated south, to distract the Japanese and to pave the way for Chinese reinforcements from the east and west. Due to heavy casualties on the Japanese side ( 40,000 ) they were forced to retreat. In early October, the Chinese shot down a Japanese aircraft, with orders from a Japanese general to call off the offensive of Changsha.

Changsha was the first major city in China to repel against Japanese forces.

I would like to be Nationalist China, if possible.
    • I'm afraid this one is dead, mio.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • PredatorofPreys
      No public RP experience (excluding three private rounds)
      United Kingdom

For many years Belarus was in control under Alexander Lukashenko. Citizens wanted freedom for much time and the protests finally break out. Belarus uses its special forces, in coordination with a few members of the State Security Agency of the Republic of Belarus (KDB in Belarus and KGB in Russian) and the 3rd Red Banner separate special purpose Brigade (which specializes in crowd control and terrorism combat tactics) of the Internal Troops and start gunning down most rioters without warning. Some rioters do get away, although a few that escape are eventually shot by regular Belarusian police.
      The European Union, after outcry from a few nations, attempts to intervene with Belarus and attempt to get the government to remove the dictator. The Council of the Republic and House of Representatives, in coordination with Prime Minister Andrei Kobyakov, however, do everything to keep the dictator in the government.
      Russia, seeing this as a possible chance to destabilize everything, finances protesters with weapons, equipment, food and some members of the 14th Special Purpose Brigade. Eventually, with some training from the 14th SPB, the rioters start an armed uprising shooting back at the Belarusian forces and police.
      The Belarus government then starts to get the nation's Armed Forces geared up to stop the uprising, however, eventually they declare that the “...free rioters have gone too far...And is a threat to the entire country of Belarus…” And so, unsurprisingly, from request and approval from the House of Representatives and Council of the Republic, The Belarusian army starts rocket attacks against key cities within its country that is suspected to hold major ‘rebel’ hideouts, so to speak.
      Due to the slaughter of thousands of lives, the European Union (because it claims to uphold humanitarian rights and equality) is pushed to intervene. And so, the EU start getting it’s act together. They deploy the RRF (Rapid Reaction Force) with Britain and France's Combined Joint Expeditionary Force (CJEF) to “...Uphold the ideas of the European Union…” and for “...The defense of the innocent lives…And to put an end to the murderous acts of the government of Belarus..."
      However, a while after the forces are combined and put onto Belarus soil, Russia jumps ships.They start claiming the European Union is “...A thing of the past...And must be eradicated to solve most problems occurring…”and decide to aid Belarus. And of course the United States stays neutral, but reminds Russia and the EU that they would intervene, should they be forced to. Everyone, however, knows that with Russia in the game, the U.S. will eventually join to prevent them from getting the ‘old war order’ they seek.
      Thus, the war everyone’s not been wanting has occurred. Within just very few events, interventions, and assists...World War Three has begun. Who knows if it will end with nuclear strikes...Or a 2500+ men dead and in graves...Or with a peace treaty when sabers are rattled and certain events are threatened to occur.
      PredatorofPreys,
      Prime Minister

Unknown wrote:

Out of all the elements of power that I wield, only one had the ability to preserve the security of this nation.
    • Name: Overlord_77

Experience/Sample: I have played many Roleplay games. Including 1937 Alternate History, and 1939 Alternate History, both of which lasted over 100 days with everyone still active.

"On this day, September 6th, 1940, Italian Air and Ground forces bombarded and annexed what remained of British Egypt. This deliberate attack was a tremendous loss to the British military, for our main oil supply was extinguished by the Italians. The attack will not be taken kindly, for the British Naval, land, and Air forces are preparing an attack on the Island of Sicily."

"The invasion will be led by General George S. Patton of the British Military. An amphibious landing on the shores of Sicily will take place on the 26th. Around 150,000 troops will march onto the beaches of Sicily, and attempt to capture as much Italian bases and equipment as possible. Naval side will consist of around 2 aircraft carriers, and 6 battleships, along with a total of 300 minor ships. The retaliation is almost a certain win for the Allies."

Nation: UK/British Empire

Questions: None
    • Overlord_77 wrote:

Name: Overlord_77

Experience/Sample: I have played many Roleplay games. Including 1937 Alternate History, and 1939 Alternate History, both of which lasted over 100 days with everyone still active.

"On this day, September 6th, 1940, Italian Air and Ground forces bombarded and annexed what remained of British Egypt. This deliberate attack was a tremendous loss to the British military, for our main oil supply was extinguished by the Italians. The attack will not be taken kindly, for the British Naval, land, and Air forces are preparing an attack on the Island of Sicily."

"The invasion will be led by General George S. Patton of the British Military. An amphibious landing on the shores of Sicily will take place on the 26th. Around 150,000 troops will march onto the beaches of Sicily, and attempt to capture as much Italian bases and equipment as possible. Naval side will consist of around 2 aircraft carriers, and 6 battleships, along with a total of 300 minor ships. The retaliation is almost a certain win for the Allies."

Nation: UK/British Empire

Questions: None
      1. This RPG is dead.
      2. General Patton was American, not British.
      “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.”

~St. Francis of Assisi
    • Name: Francisco Vila (ingame name) Francishere
      Experience/Sample: I have played many Roleplay games over the time i've played the game but most rp games ive been in were failures i just hope this isn't

"With war brewing over the horizon the empire of iran once known as persia has decided to be neutral in the struggle for power, but with the election of king Francisco numerous technological advances were discovered and may determine yet again the stance of the empire in this war."

Nation: Empire of IRAN

p.s. can you post on my wall if it starts?