100 player games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 100 player games

Hello, I was just wondering if a mod could help me and a few friends out? We'd like to have a private 100 player map and I was wondering if mods still made those games for people?

Obviously, if this thread doesn't belong under in Q&A, move it to the right sub-forum
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • Damn...they changed the rules on that one...

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

• nemuritor98 wrote:

TankBuster wrote:

Damn...they changed the rules on that one...
      maybe, as far as i know, that's what they asked for when someone asked for a roleplay match in that map
      Hmm, i mean I wouldn't want it ranked or anything, and most 100 player maps become populated by less than 10 players anyway.