Private Game Version 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Private Game Version 2.0

I personally thought it would be nice to make another kind of a private game. This private game would allow you to play multiple nations in the game and on the game list it would have a note of this. This version would be more for people who want to play around with the game, but not necessarily with other players. Some people might want to use it for strategy development, others may use it for personal entertainment. The reason for me requesting this version of the game is not because I do not like the game, it is more of a personal version to possibly use one account to log into different nations and maybe have a family version at home. Maybe somebody wants a party version and it is shortened to a specific percent. I am not entirely sure, but I think all that would be required to make this just simply a beta version would be allowing a private game to have just 1 player playing multiple nations just to fight among them self with one account. And once you clicked the "Play" button, you would select the nations you want to play yourself, the nations open to your friends, and the artificial intelligence nations. Personally, I think it would be fine if this game was strictly for the normal maps and no hard AI or gold maps. But I would really want to have the 100 player map back.

So just for a recap of what I personally was suggesting: Private game where 1 account can select multiple nations to play as and the non-selected nations are artificial intelligence nations which would only be for the normal mode maps including the 100 player map.

If this idea is put into place, I would be delighted to come play this version and possibly determine how many artificially intelligent nations I can beat. Just 1 more thing, maybe this version of the game could be the offline version.
      "Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
    • I realized that there already is something very similar to this, but the only difference is you need to use different accounts. It still would be nice if you could add a setting in the game creation menu for ruling multiple nations, even if you can only rule 3 in 1 world.
      "Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• Okay, I understand why this would not be a topic to be focused upon, but I think it would be a simple idea to implement in the game. Right now if you wanted to do something like this, you would have to make multiple accounts and being in a room where same ip addresses are accepted. But if the same IP address is accepted in a room, I think you should be able to lead multiple countries on your account/IP address. When you press the "PLAY" button, you would have the choice of starting a second/third nation or returning to your first nation. My point is, if you accept multiple accounts from one IP address, you should also accept multiple accounts from one account. And of course there should be a limit to the nations on your IP address or account, that is, unless it is a private game. So I guess you could just add in another option with multiple players from an IP address like multiple controlled nations by one account. And also list a choice of limit for both options.

• Should there be an option for multiple nations from 1 account? 3
        Yes, and you can create a limit. (no restrictions) (1) 33%
        Yes, and you can create a limit of 2 or 3 per account. (1) 33%
        Yes, but only 1 additional nation per account. (0) 0%
        No. (1) 33%
      How do we all feel about this idea?