What Is the Recipe for a Perfect Pizza ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, I dunno what goes on any of those pizzas except for the cheese and Hawaiian so I will go for my own.

Stuffed crust(tomato)
      thin base
      sausage
      pepperoni
      pineapple
      salami
      onion
      chilli pepper flakes
      mozzarella cheese
      tomato sauce 'neath the cheese
      more mozzarella on top of everything else
      20" in diameter
      served with chips(w/ salt and vinegar) and two liters of Pepsi Max

I think that is everything. The stuff is not put on in that order though. Make sure to have a good movie or documentary on hand too.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Dough is made from wild yeast and freshly ground flour, red fife is pretty flavorful.
      Tomato sauce from "real tomates", not those watery mass-produced things, plus a chunk of our home-made miso.
      Cheese is old cheddar or something else with bite.
      Bake that and once out of the oven, finish with good(obviously) olive oil, salt and pepper(freshly ground) and arugula and basil from our garden + dried chili's.

watch Seinfeld or the sunset/rise with wife.
    • EnmaDai-O wrote:

Dough is made from wild yeast and freshly ground flour, red fife is pretty flavorful.
      Tomato sauce from "real tomates", not those watery mass-produced things, plus a chunk of our home-made miso.
      Cheese is old cheddar or something else with bite.
      Bake that and once out of the oven, finish with good(obviously) olive oil, salt and pepper(freshly ground) and arugula and basil from our garden + dried chili's.

watch Seinfeld or the sunset/rise with wife.
      Awesome.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!