Planes Damage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Planes Damage

Hello;

I've just atacked an enemy city with 4 Tac. Bombers and then 1 of them dided, with their condition at ~86%. The enemy had 5 Light Tanks, that killed my planes, I know, but I guess the damage sistem must be changed to give a clear info. about the troops. The enemy atacked only the already damaged wing and killed that, instead of make hits in the whole 4 Tacs.

Also, when we put a damaged unit with a 100% one, the bar should look like: Condition: 100% - 30%, instead of 65%. With this better sistem I wouldn't attack and lose my wing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I've lost a Tactical Bomber for no reason above Lille as UK (The enemy [France] had no interceptor and Lille had been invaded hours before).

Sorry for my poor english.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • We are currently fixing a couple of bugs with the plane fighting system and are making it more consistent.

The damage system also works like this:
      If you have 4 troops, one will die once your condition drops below 75%.
      If damage would be evenly distributed on all units then a stack of 10 100% units would never die until they all reached 0% and die at the same time. That would not feel good, so the damage gets distributed as described.
    • Enlightning Man wrote:

We are currently fixing a couple of bugs with the plane fighting system and are making it more consistent.

The damage system also works like this:
      If you have 4 troops, one will die once your condition drops below 75%.
      If damage would be evenly distributed on all units then a stack of 10 100% units would never die until they all reached 0% and die at the same time. That would not feel good, so the damage gets distributed as described.
      Well, I would like to see any info about the damage of each wing to stop using this when I want. The system used now is ok to avoid an atachement of some units never die, but the loses in efficiency due to low HPs must only affect the wing damaged, not all the planes together.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.