The Great War RPG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Great War RPG

The world is teetering on the edge of a war which nobody wants. Serbia, a troublesome little nation in the Balkans, has just assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. Austria, eager for a chance to finally remove tiny Serbia from their Southern border, has decided that the time is right to attack, but there is more to removing Serbia than meets the immediate eye. Diplomacy is flying in Europe, and, although almost all nations do not wish for war, more and more nations begin to mobilize their armies out of fear. It is up to you to determine what will happen in this bloody clash, this Great War, it is up to you to either keep history straight, or to, perhaps, change the world. Central or Entente? Victory or Defeat? The course of the world hangs in the balance, and it is up to you to determine where the weight will fall...

NATIONS:

Central Powers:
      Germany -- PAD_Minotaur
      Austria/Hungary -- PAD_Centaur
      Turkey -- bocaj78

Entente Powers:
      Russia -- spaztronaut
      France -- ty0303
      United Kingdom -- NuclearRaider33

*This game will not be ranked
      *Anti Cheat will be off so that me and my brother can play
      *Gold is not allowed
      *Neutral countries can be attacked except for Switzerland
      *Tanks (Tank Destroyers) cannot be researched and built until 20 days after game starts
      *Any players found cheating will be asked to leave. If they refuse to, I will ask a moderator to remove them
      *You cannot give territory to an ally unless you are returning to them a province they started the game with
      *Only Intelligence and Counter Spies are allowed, no Economic or Military spies.

Other than the rules shown above, this is a roleplay, so try to change the course of history! Below are some clarifications for people who might be confused about some things. To register, please go to the bottom of this article and find the form which you have to fill out. Thank you, and see you on the battlefield.

*Milita are the only form of Infantry due to the fact that they are slower, and will add a feeling of trench warfare and give the feel of a massive army slowly marching across the wilderness.
      *Russia, before the start of the game, will take Belgrade and the rest of Serbia from Yugoslavia to represent the Serbian armies. Russia must also take Estonia and Latvia as well as the three Polish counties on their border.
      *Germany must take Poland before start of game.
      *Yugoslavia (Austria/Hungary) must take Austria, Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Lvov before the start of the game.
      *Turkey must take everything to the Suez Canal before the start of the game.
      *Should Russia lose Sevastopol, Leningrad, Stalingrad, Novgorod, Smolensk, or Moscow, revolution becomes a possibility, and every day there is a chance that Russia is removed from the game. As more of these cities fall, the chance goes up, if these cities are reclaimed, the chance goes down.

Due to the fact that all nations start with Forbidden units, they may use these units to expand if needed before the game. After they are done setting up their historic empire, they must take these starting units, and send them to the Caribbean on a boat. These units must NEVER be used through the rest of the game as it will wreck the entire feel of a WWI game. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame Name:
      Your Country:
      Historic Leader's Name:

Do You Swear Not To Cheat? Yes or No

Did You Read Your Nations Tech Tree Restrictions? Yes or No

Will You Follow These Restrictions In the Game? Yes or No

Did You Read the Rules and All of the Article Previous? Yes or No

Will You Remove of All Starting Units? Yes or No

How Will You Remove the Units? REPLY HERE

Thank you for joining the roleplay! If you have any questions concerns, or suggestions, please ask them within your registration, and I will reply ASAP. Good luck, and I'll be in touch soon!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.”

~St. Francis of Assisi

The post was edited 15 times, last by PAD_Minotaur ().

• -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame Name: PAD_Minotaur
      Your Country: Germany
      Historic Leader's Name: Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert von Preußen

How Will You Remove the Units? I will sail them into the Caribbean.

Thank you for joining the roleplay! If you have any questions concerns, or suggestions, please ask them within your registration, and I will reply ASAP. Good luck, and I'll be in touch soon!
      “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.”

~St. Francis of Assisi
    • -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame Name: PAD_Centaur
      Your Country: Austria-Hungary
      Historic Leader's Name:

How Will You Remove the Units? Row them to the Carribean

• Ingame Name: Bocaj78
      Your Country: Turkey AKA the Ottoman Empire
      Historic Leader's Name: Ismail Enver Pasha

Do You Swear Not To Cheat? Yes

Did You Read Your Nations Tech Tree Restrictions? Yes

Will You Follow These Restrictions In the Game? Yes

Did You Read the Rules and All of the Article Previous? Yes

Will You Remove of All Starting Units? Yes

How Will You Remove the Units? CUBA
    • Because Call of War is better. Anyhow, tanks have more HP, so that's good.

~St. Francis of Assisi

Ingame Name: NukeRaider33
      Your Country:UK
      Historic Leader's Name: [b]David Lloyd George

How Will You Remove the Units? leave them off the shore of cuba

"White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower
    • NukeRaider33 wrote:

Ingame Name: NukeRaider33
      Your Country:UK
      Historic Leader's Name: [b]David Lloyd George

How Will You Remove the Units? leave them off the shore of cuba

Accepted! I will add you to our games conversation, where you can get the password when the game starts.

~St. Francis of Assisi
    • MOBILIZATION HAS BEGUN!!! CHECK THE RPG'S CONVERSATION FOR DETAILS!!! FRANCE AND RUSSIA HAVE YET TO MOBILIZE, SO HURRY!!!

~St. Francis of Assisi
    • Ingame Name: Memes 420
      Your Country: France
      Historic Leader's Name: Georges Clemenceau

How Will You Remove the Units? By sending them to the Carribean
    • Accepted. I added you to the Conversation. There you may find the Game number and passcode.

~St. Francis of Assisi
    • Juan Bertin wrote:

Is there a link there? You mean the Great War forum Conversation?
      I'll add you to the conversation once you apply.

~St. Francis of Assisi

Ingame Name: Spaztronaut
      Your Country: Russia
      Historic Leader's Name: Tsar Nicholas II

How Will You Remove the Units? Send 'em to the Carribean
      I cant believe I misspelled my own username
    • Spaztroanut wrote:

Ingame Name: Spaztronaut
      Your Country: Russia
      Historic Leader's Name: Tsar Nicholas II

How Will You Remove the Units? Send 'em to the Carribean
      Thank you for applying, but Russia is currently Reserved. If the player who reserved Russia does not register within the next 24 hours, you will be added to the game. Thank you!

~St. Francis of Assisi