Map Scale/Arty Anti-ship buff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map Scale/Arty Anti-ship buff

Nothing bothers me more than building airports in preparation for my planes, only to have distances wrong when they are finished. I know you can see the range when you have a plane, but when you don't you can be left in the dark until your planes are already made. I have tried to use a ruler for this, but since the scale of call of war can change, it is hard to do this. The Same goes for arty and ships.

Having a scale somewhere would be handy to have.

off topic, arty and railguns should have an anti ship buff, as right now there is no such thing as a counter battery or coastal defense. Ships can charge straits without problem, most ships cannons can out range arty anyway...
    • Chickenus wrote:

off topic, arty and railguns should have an anti ship buff, as right now there is no such thing as a counter battery or coastal defense.
      I have previously suggested that a new coastal defense artillery unit should be spun off the railroad gun unit. Coastal defense batteries were about 1,000 times more common than railroad guns in World War II. And given that the new unit would be a relatively straightforward modification of an existing unit, it should be easy enough to create.