For more variety on the battlefield!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DxC wrote:

GTER6 wrote:

Same as Commandos your trying to destroy the game remember they can be only built in the capital which sucks.
      It doesn't suck as bad as you think. I can crank out one every 13h with lvl 5 IC. That's pushing 20 in 10 days. And they are bad mofos.
      I don't like and very rarely someone builds a Barracks level 2 and it needs t be built in the capital the unit is not bad. But its very hard to build them i use them against Switzerland :D
    • MontanaBB wrote:

GTER6 wrote:

MontanaBB you can shut up if you want to bash units for your personal benefits.
      Huh?
      Rocket Fighters is a good unit against Tactical Bomber Spamers they have bad range and can't be a carrier aircraft. But is needed in this game against one sole use. You obviously spam tactical bombers.

The One True Change That Must Happen
      Tactical Bomber Problem - Revolutionary Solution
    • GTER6 wrote:

You obviously spam tactical bombers.
      I "obviously spam tactical bombers," you say? And you base that statement on what, exactly?

For someone who was seeking advice on how to overcome a food shortage only a few hours ago, you certainly seem to have gained a great deal of expertise and insight in the past few minutes.

I suggest you go to bed, get some sleep, stop eating sugary snacks and drinking over-caffeinated beverages . . . and then gain some actual COW battle experience against knowledgeable and experienced players of the game. Or you can continue to embarrass yourself with your comments in this thread. Your call.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MontanaBB ().

• I live in Finland but thank-you for that suggestion.

I versed many players in this game that spams Tactical Bombers and have been beaten by it 2 times 1 of them heavy gold user and i have seen my friends beaten by Tactical bombers in a matter of 4 hours as after the player finishes you with the bomber he gets his Tanks or Armoured Cars and put on Forced March through your lands easily.

Rocket Fighters is just defense against Tactical Spamming Bombers I can see in the comments that you are so pissed off that the game operators buffed the fighter. The way you reacted looked to me that you are a Tactical spammer

I have just put an article wanting more advice on how to fix a food shortage problem and found my solution.
    • GTER6 wrote:

F. Marion wrote:

GTER6 wrote:

I have just put an article wanting more advice on how to fix a food shortage problem and found my solution.
      Perhaps you should try an article on "How to Win Friends and Influence People".You definitely need some help with that.
      ?? What are you talking about
      Well, you are badmouthing a well-respected forum member in an aggressive way. Marion says it won't get your point across very well. Try using arguments, instead of personal attacks.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I'm in no way using any swear words or insulting anyone and them words are in the dictionary. I Said you can shut up if you want to bash units for your benefits. I would hate people like him change units in this game to give prey to Tactical bomber spammers i spent Gold on Interceptors against this method instead what they do is find out where you live and attack you when your asleep even there are people who leave this game because of this, The method works.

Rocket Fighters are the only way that will fix this problem and make the game good as it should be sometimes you need to be a little bit aggresive to get your point across and more attention.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

GTER6 wrote:

F. Marion wrote:

GTER6 wrote:

Perhaps you should try an article on "How to Win Friends and Influence People".You definitely need some help with that.
      ?? What are you talking about
      Well, you are badmouthing a well-respected forum member in an aggressive way. Marion says it won't get your point across very well. Try using arguments, instead of personal attacks.
      We should be talking about this game and units i got no response about it because people are so picky on what is said 8 articles back and Fack Insults.

Same in the US election Facts beat the losers insults about what Trump done 5 years ago. People are not interested in fake insults they are more interested in facts that's why Trump won
    • GTER6 wrote:

I'm in no way using any swear words or insulting anyone and them words are in the dictionary. I Said you can shut up if you want to bash units for your benefits....
      Generally, telling someone to "shut up" is considered rude. Even insulting. Some might consider them "fighting words".

I am going to guess that English is not your first language. If that is the case, the nuances might be less than obvious. We typically are more than happy to help folks get past language barriers.

If English is your first language, you have much to learn. In the bars I go to, the words you are using would get you a bloody nose and a one way trip into the street, face first. The wonderful part is it would not be the guy you are mouthing off that would give you the free lesson in manners. We just don't let folks talk to our friends like that.

Perhaps you might be less "aggressive" in your language.
    • GTER6 wrote:

Same in the US election Facts beat the losers insults about what Trump done 5 years ago. People are not interested in fake insults they are more interested in facts that's why Trump won

I don't come here to listen to folks talk about US elections, presidents or politics. Plenty of places on the internet for that. If you persist with this, do not expect another response.
    • F. Marion wrote:

GTER6 wrote:

I'm in no way using any swear words or insulting anyone and them words are in the dictionary. I Said you can shut up if you want to bash units for your benefits....
      Generally, telling someone to "shut up" is considered rude. Even insulting. Some might consider them "fighting words".
      I am going to guess that English is not your first language. If that is the case, the nuances might be less than obvious. We typically are more than happy to help folks get past language barriers.

If English is your first language, you have much to learn. In the bars I go to, the words you are using would get you a bloody nose and a one way trip into the street, face first. The wonderful part is it would not be the guy you are mouthing off that would give you the free lesson in manners. We just don't let folks talk to our friends like that.

Perhaps you might be less "aggressive" in your language.
      Marion what is the first 2 words behind that :thumbsup: that's right you make small issues big ones. I think you don't understand English well if i say you can. I won't be replying to any more of your stupid comments on what i said 8 articles backwards. And in relation to politics i don't support anyone i am saying facts on what happened in the real world :P
    • GTER6 wrote:

MontanaBB what are you talking about Rocket Fighters are still not that good there Range suck and they can't be a carrier unit they are buffed for the purpose that people like you spam tactical bombers they should be used as defensive units this is the great buff to stop tactical bomber spam no one likes building Interceptors and Anti-Air to stop this. Same as Commandos your trying to destroy the game remember they can be only built in the capital and are good in the mountains people like you are trying to destroy the game.
      I dont want to sound rude, but commandos are great, and so are the rocket fighters

rocket fighters can fight level 6 interceptors with ease
      Commandos can outfight pretty much all infantry units
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • King Draza Mihajlovic

Thanks for your reply, Secret Units are supposed to be good such as Nuclear Bombers and Rockets they destroy the game as people spam them its hard to defend against these units especially Nuclear Rocket as i seen countries have 20 of them with 4 Nuclear Reactors.

Rocket Fighters can only be obtained on Day 20 near that time Tactical Bombers become really good and there is a thing in this game i come across often where people spam Tactical Bombers. Rocket Fighter can't be in Carriers and have bad range so they would be good for defence against Tactical Bomber use there are many articles in this forum people complaining about Tactical Bomber Spams this could stop it and in this game it should be easier to defend then attack which in Air case its opposite and no one like building Interceptors or Anti-Air that's why the Tactical Bomber spam works

Commandos in my opinion should be a little weaker like 8.0 Attacking and 6.0 Defending and only built in Mountain Terrain and 10% of your armies that means you need to build a Infantry Complex in the Mountains to get the Unit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GTER6 ().

• DxC wrote:

GTER6 wrote:

Same as Commandos your trying to destroy the game remember they can be only built in the capital which sucks.
      It doesn't suck as bad as you think. I can crank out one every 13h with lvl 5 IC. That's pushing 20 in 10 days. And they are bad mofos.

vs 40-50 rockets. IC + lvl2 airbase requirement is great now to curb their spamming though. Now they're more tactical assets on the battlefields. Rocket fighter tweaks are most welcomed and great addition but 2 more tech lvl researches should be allowed to increase range.