The Ashes New

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Ashes New

The Ashes RP

"...We destroyed ourselves. The War that was much feared came, and passed, destroying Civilization with it. For Generations, there was global Anarchy. We were proud, and we could still be proud. We will regain the glory lost to us. Our future lies in conquering the Wastelands, and bringing Civilization back to the Wastelanders, far and wide! We can develop a new Civilization, and it will be beautiful! Follow me, and see the world change before your eyes!"

-Sir Wilhelm "Phantom", January 4, 2200

Welcome!

Welcome to the Ashes Roleplay, a Post Apocalyptic Roleplay, taking place years after World War 3, a war that went nuclear after a terrorist group overtook a Syrian Missile Silo in 2148. This Roleplay is unique, for a multitude of reasons.

1. This is not based on any historical situation, meaning that there is no 'script' that has to be initiated at the start. In a World War 2 Roleplay, that would be Germany having to invade Poland and France, and the initial Allies declaring War.
      2. The tech trees, like the political situation, are not set, but are actually highly customizable. You get to choose what unit classes are powerful in your military, and which ones aren't.
      3. Your Characters will be unaware of other existing nations, until you encounter their units, or vice versa, much like a game of Civilization.
      4. You get to Name your nation, choose a flag, and leader, with any government. You could use Donald Trump as leader of Communist Mexico, or you could make Sir Billy Bob of the United Bob Foundation; the options are endless.

There will be a surprise revealed at the end of this Roleplay, and we look forward to telling it! Positions are limited, so let me share the crucial Information:

Information
      • Map will be the 100 Player Call of War Map
      • We are looking for 30 to 45 Players (We believe that any more than 45 players will take away from the Roleplay experience)
      • The Game is Projected to begin on February 1st, 2017
      • Game information is Available at: drive.google.com/drive/folders…BmNER1MThmUVk?usp=sharing

Rules
      • No Landgrabbing (AI Countries are exempt, as the Wastelanders. You can landgrab them all you wish)
      • Be Respectful of your fellow Player (They took the time to join, and roleplay, so they could share a great experience with the community. Don't ruin it for them)
      • You must post a daily Article on the World Herald (Exceptions will be made for busy players)
      • Respect the Decisions of Admins, they put a lot of time into deciding the solution to grey zones
      • Be active, and let us know in advance if you cannot participate in the Roleplay anymore. If you just simply leave, it can cause a chain reaction that kills the Roleplay
      • Wastelanders will not conquer RPers, but they will attack each other, and RPers
      • Wastelanders are limited to building: Barracks Lv1, Infrastructure Lv1, Militia Lv1, Infantry Lv1, Armored Car Lv1
      Applying for The Ashes RP

Please Fill out the Following Application. We will use this to get an idea for what level of RP you participate in.

-------------
      * If you are a Member of the RPU, you do not need to type a sample, as you already typed a sample to join the RPU

In-game Name:

Nation Name:

Nation Leader Title:
      Nation Leader:

Nation Flag:

Political Behavior:

Starting Territory:

Military Preference (Unit Class):

Military Weakness (Unit Class):

RP Sample (Show us your RP Skillz)*:
    • In-game Name:
      Bocaj78

Nation Name:
      Kekistan

Nation Leader Title:
      The Prophet
      Nation Leader:
      Pepe

Nation Flag:

Political Behavior:
      Slightly Militaristic

Starting Territory:
      Turkey

Military Preference (Unit Class):
      Artillery, Battleships,

Military Weakness (Unit Class):
      Air units

RP Sample (Show us your RP Skillz)*:

The Great nation of Kekistan has finally liberated our native lands that The Normies have controlled for thousands of years. With this victory we will be able to spread Pepe's word and bring every one MEMES. When we have spread the word we will be complete.

The our meme economy has recently doubled from a net GDP of 6 Trillion Kekles to 12 Trillion kekles. The meme warlocks have been making better and better memes. The Memes will be so great that no one will be able to deny Kek's existence.

Questions:
      Start date?
    • Hey @ty0303, I saw you on my The Ashes RP thread earlier, and I would like to share my thoughts on this thread.

I am not against you recreating the role play, but there are some things that I have found a little irritating...

First off, you did a copy-paste of my post, because everything I typed is there. I don't think you know what the surprise at the very end of the Roleplay is, because I never announced what it was.

Second off, you gave no mention to the RPU or me for the original Roleplay. I spent many long nights brainstorming on how to make this Roleplay work well, and I would very much have appreciated the recognition for the work I put into this.

Third off, The Ashes RP is launching very shortly, we have a 100 Player Map, and are just getting the final preparations completed.

I would prefer you hold off on recreating my Roleplay, until the Original has been run through, and that in the future, you credit the creators of Roleplays which you are remastering (or just rerunning).

Thank you,
      PhantomNiqht
      RPU Website Manager
    • the original thread can be found at :
      The Ashes RP 2200 [RPU]

We are not against new RPs being created however, we cannot ignore when peoples RPs are copied and they are not given credit, or even asked permission. It can take 10+ Hours to create an RP and that amount of work should and must be respected when it is created for the community. As such, I am 100% with Phantom here and must ask that you respect his RP and other RPs in the future.

For Example:
      Over 500 Hours of work went into the Age of Redemption RP

Sincerely,
      WarCityDriver
      RPU Executive & COO

The post was edited 4 times, last by WarCityDriver ().