a unit appears to be unresponsive

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• a unit appears to be unresponsive

Hello. I have a stack of units attacking into an enemy province, however, it has become totally locked up. It will not let me move it, it says its attack power is zero despite having at least six light tanks, and it will not let me exit the menu of the unit stack once i click on it. ive tried reloading the game and playing on a different device to no avail. can someone tell me whats going on, and if i can get my troops back?

-A picture of the menu of the unit stack-
  • "If the Person Appears Unresponsive:
    Shout to get the person’s attention, using the person’s name if it is known. If there is no response, tap the person’s shoulder (if the person is an adult or child) or the bottom of the person’s foot (if the person is an infant) and shout again, while checking for normal breathing. Check for Responsiveness and breathing for no more than 5-10 seconds."

Did you call the unit by name?
  • empire557 wrote:

Hello. I have a stack of units attacking into an enemy province, however, it has become totally locked up. It will not let me move it, it says its attack power is zero despite having at least six light tanks, and it will not let me exit the menu of the unit stack once i click on it. ive tried reloading the game and playing on a different device to no avail. can someone tell me whats going on, and if i can get my troops back?

-A picture of the menu of the unit stack-
    I have exactly the same problem. adding an other unit to the first one did make that unit also unpossible to use. got a foult message that the server data are different. somehow the bug eats up the units in this province. kind of black hole in the map. I made the bug announcement.