Oh, Sweet Victory - Higher Winning Rewards!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• T_Greg wrote:

Thanks!

For example in a 22 player map, if the top 2 players form a coalition and win, they get 2000 gold, and the 3rd player gets 1100+ their VP. I think I get it now :)
      Yes; and...
      .. although it is not displayed in the newspaper in statistics / prices or in the update-news (and I myself have so far only won solo and not in a coalition), but as far as I know (as I've heard ^^ ), in addition to the fixed bonus for a coalition victory you also get 1 Gold for each victory point .. :thumbup:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • T_Greg wrote:

For example in a 22 player map, if the top 2 players form a coalition and win, they get 2000 gold, and the 3rd player gets 1100+ their VP. I think I get it now
      Yes, that is correct

Restrisiko wrote:

but as far as I know (as I've heard ), in addition to the fixed bonus for a coalition victory you also get 1 Gold for each victory point
      Sorry Restrisiko, but that isn't correct. Coalition participants get a fixed amount of gold and there is no adjustment for VP (of course subject to change, :) )
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<