High Command bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• High Command bug

My current subscription to High Command runs out at the end of the month. There was a time when you could schedule future production and recruitment and my orders would be carried out when the resources were available. This action broke months ago. Since High Command is a money maker, could you fix this? I really get annoyed when I need to remove a task from my schedule in order to start it manually when I am in the game. I want to play, but I want to sleep too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Barrimann ().

• Say I schedule a couple of cannons to be built by one center and I'm missing metal. I'll come back later and see the next cannon is waiting for metal (500) to start to build, but I have in stock over 1000. I manually start the build of a cannon, but it would have been nice if the net one in the que had stated automatically while I was away.
    • Is it possible something else in your build queue in front of it is "holding" that iron from being used for the arty?
      The build queue works in sequence for resource distribution. An IC in one city would hold "dibs" on that iron and keep anything in the queue behind it that needs iron, from getting it.
      Free Time looks good on me
    • WiseOdin wrote:

... An IC in one city would hold "dibs" on that iron and keep anything in the queue behind it that needs iron, from getting it.
      A handy feature when scrambling for resources to keep the lab rats busy. Queue up a L1 factory to stop the queue until you get the resources needed for the next research, then drop (or cancel) that factory. Effectively a pause button for all new construction.
    • F. Marion wrote:

WiseOdin wrote:

... An IC in one city would hold "dibs" on that iron and keep anything in the queue behind it that needs iron, from getting it.
      A handy feature when scrambling for resources to keep the lab rats busy. Queue up a L1 factory to stop the queue until you get the resources needed for the next research, then drop (or cancel) that factory. Effectively a pause button for all new construction.
      Would work only if you open the queue and move the IC to the top of the list. Otherwise everything ahead of it will go through before it blocks the queue up.
      Free Time looks good on me
    • Yeah as WiseOdin stated, there is actually no bug. If you have a building/unit in the queue and another building/unit in another province in the queue, with both missing the same resources, then it will start the building/unit first that is higher up in the overall list. If you want your queued stuff in a certain province to start earlier, click on the arrow up button in the overall list to move it on top.
    • OK, I move the queue around and I'm pretty sure I have enough resources to start everything if it is working properly, but I'll be more critical in my technique of evaluation before i post another comment about this topic. (I was sure I was doing it right, mutter, mutter.) {And he walked down the corridor, head bowed.}