how to report multi-accounts outside COW games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KDM, either report them in-game by clicking on the "i" button next to their name on the diplomacy big board, and then select "report this player" (drop-down menu includes "multi-account"), or contact your favorite game operator directly through the COW email system (under the "Messages" tab on the COW main page). I used to use the in-game "bug" report button, but that's apparently not the right way to do it.
    • MontanaBB wrote:

KDM, either report them in-game by clicking on the "i" button next to their name on the diplomacy big board, and then select "report this player" (drop-down menu includes "multi-account"), or contact your favorite game operator directly through the COW email system (under the "Messages" tab on the COW main page). I used to use the in-game "bug" report button, but that's apparently not the right way to do it.
      well, i don't really talk with COW GO's and admins, i guess i'll have to find one...
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • BRDubbs wrote:

If you suspect a multi account, click diplomacy, then the i to the right of the user name. That should show a 'report player' option.In the report window change the drop down to select "multi account".In the description, please include all suspects and everything you can that makes you suspect multi-accounts.
      But, i already reported the main suspect in one game, and i haven't got a response, i'd like to personally report the suspect(s) to an admin or Game operator, since i am getting to impatient with the in-game report
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017