how to report multi-accounts outside COW games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KDM, either report them in-game by clicking on the "i" button next to their name on the diplomacy big board, and then select "report this player" (drop-down menu includes "multi-account"), or contact your favorite game operator directly through the COW email system (under the "Messages" tab on the COW main page). I used to use the in-game "bug" report button, but that's apparently not the right way to do it.
    • MontanaBB wrote:

KDM, either report them in-game by clicking on the "i" button next to their name on the diplomacy big board, and then select "report this player" (drop-down menu includes "multi-account"), or contact your favorite game operator directly through the COW email system (under the "Messages" tab on the COW main page). I used to use the in-game "bug" report button, but that's apparently not the right way to do it.
      well, i don't really talk with COW GO's and admins, i guess i'll have to find one...
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • If you suspect a multi account, click diplomacy, then the i to the right of the user name. That should show a 'report player' option.In the report window change the drop down to select "multi account".In the description, please include all suspects and everything you can that makes you suspect multi-accounts.
    • BRDubbs wrote:

If you suspect a multi account, click diplomacy, then the i to the right of the user name. That should show a 'report player' option.In the report window change the drop down to select "multi account".In the description, please include all suspects and everything you can that makes you suspect multi-accounts.
      But, i already reported the main suspect in one game, and i haven't got a response, i'd like to personally report the suspect(s) to an admin or Game operator, since i am getting to impatient with the in-game report
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • With the departure of Dr. Leipreachan, there seems to be some trouble in the support team picking up issues. Let's cut Bytro some slack here, guys, they need to reorganize.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.