The new Beta Map (America, Canada, Latin America)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The new Beta Map (America, Canada, Latin America)

I can finally play as Nebraska (1st world problem, right) Seriously this map just looks freaking epic with all the terain detail and all the different states.

I have been wanting this for a while.

while here I would like to suggest some post ww2/ cold war map ideas
    as they don't quite fit into conflict of Nations as they are not current or futuristic wars.

Israel and the rest of the middle east/ east Africa/ East Europe / West Asia (possible historical map)

Vietnam (N and S), Southern China, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Phillipines (possible 'USA' country) (possible historical map)

Korea (N and S) along with Local region, Japan, part of China (possible historical map)

('Nam and Korea could be put on the same map (yes they happened at different times)

(an near the end war with Japan, with Russia, and the USA closing in... Historical map)
    Well that was fun.... whats next?
  • I like the look, but noticed some things in New York and New England that could be improved for accuracy.
    1. Wilmington NY, never heard of it. That should be Lake Placid, and should be Mountains. (Adirondacks) 46 peaks over 4,000 ft. (tree line in NY). Also the food there should move over one province to Watertown, which is heavily dairy. Your Wilmington NY is nothing, but rocks, boulders, sand and mud.
    2. Berlin Maine - mountains (White)
    3. Names along PA border, Binghamton should be Elmira (you have it to far west, and Elmira is home to Cornell University), Norwich is where Binghamton is, and Binghamton is the larger of the two cities, so should receive the province name.
    4. One of the provinces in Maine, on the NY border should be Mountains as well to represent the Green Mountains.

I tried to put this on your feed back form, but could not honestly fill in the question section yet. As much of this deals with names with a little geography I hope this is an easy fix, as it would improve the accuracy of your product, prior to release.
    "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda