Cheats??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is most likely you missed something. Check through the newspaper to see if there was an AA or other unit that hit the bombers. Things like fortifications also protect troops from attacks.

If you are positive there was a bug in your game, you can create a bug report so a Game Operator may look into it.
      Free Time looks good on me
    • There are a lot of things like that. I attacked 2 level 4 fighters with 24 level 4 fighters. The result? Both sides lost one. How stupid is that? 12:1 odds. Another time an opponent had a bomber stack at the farthest range; I followed him back to bomb his field and his bombers continued on to the next field. I don't think that's possible without cheating. Who knows what gold allows though.

Fighters show no ability to engage submarines and yet the same opponent sunk about 8 of my submarines overnight with fighters according to the paper.
    • giusedtobe wrote:

There are a lot of things like that. I attacked 2 level 4 fighters with 24 level 4 fighters. The result? Both sides lost one. How stupid is that? 12:1 odds. Another time an opponent had a bomber stack at the farthest range; I followed him back to bomb his field and his bombers continued on to the next field. I don't think that's possible without cheating. Who knows what gold allows though.

Fighters show no ability to engage submarines and yet the same opponent sunk about 8 of my submarines overnight with fighters according to the paper.
      first of all, try to learn about SBDE. 24 fighters vs 2 is by far is not 12:1 , more like 4:1

As far as your subs, you most definitely missed something that really killed them
    • giusedtobe wrote:

I attacked 2 level 4 fighters with 24 level 4 fighters
      By having so many of your fighters in your own stack you made a clumsy mess and reduced your efficiency. Read some of the sticky posts about SBDE, State based Damage Efficiency.

giusedtobe wrote:

I followed him back to bomb his field and his bombers continued on to the next field.
      If you damage the airfield they can't land, so an alternate is chosen.

giusedtobe wrote:

A player could stack together several fighters with a couple naval bombers which do have activity against submarines. The stack would be named for the "lead" unit which seems to be based on strength, so a stack could be called "6th fighter wing" and include some of every air unit. The same way that my tank brigade which includes artillery gets credit for kills as a tank brigade even though the damage all comes from the artillery.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<