How I win games in Call of War!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How I win games in Call of War!!!

I have played 4 games so far and i managed to win them all 3 of them comfortably and 1 very close with 1 still in progress of winning. I have found this really good tactic that i tested against it in all possibilities and it is very hard to counter if you do this.

This will have to include purely spamming 1 unit, have a good number of other 2 Units and diversifying the rest.

These units are spamming the Tanks have a lot of Infantry (Mech Infantry works best) and Tactical bombers including Fighters the rest are normally diverse.

Now i know what you are thinking to beat Tanks you need Anti-Tank including Tank Destroyers i call them Anti-Tank and Tactical Bombers.

How i beat Anti-Tank whenever i see them i stack a lot of Mechanised Infantry against them which always works. If the player then groups them with Tanks I then use my soul Tactical Bombers against it and at the end of the day i win.

If the Player uses a lot of Tactical bombers against me i just sunk him with Fighters as well as putting Anti-Air next to it and rocketing his bases.

And if you think that you can beat me with numbers i always have a lot of leveled 5 factories which makes a lot of production so the opponent will not outnumber me or really hard to skillfully beat me

If he has none of that I just spam him with tanks i can go on for ages if he tries otherwise but doing this is really successful for me
    • Nice to see that you like the game. ;)
      But why you use a different name as in the game?
      So no one can admire your wonderful successes and statistics...

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Yeah, I know, thank you, I play my own refined tactics since I started CoW in 2015. 8)
      But what I wanted to know is, why are you writing anonymous instead to use your in game name?
      Btw, unstoppable is only this person:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Btw, unstoppable is only this person . . .
      My Forum screen name is MontanaBB, and my in-game name is MontanaBB, and I endorse Restrisiko's message.

A good "general" in Call of War, like a good military commander in real life, will adapt his tactics to the particular circumstances of a given battlefield and a given opponent. If you are using the same formula 100% of the time, then you are not fully exploiting your opponent's weaknesses, nor your own strengths, in any given set of circumstances.
    • Butler wrote:

I need to join Players League games and every month i will get 1st
      OK, come join us, a new game is starting in a few days!
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Well strong with this experience of 4 games (you havent specified which map, so i assume 10 players. Btw, try out the 100 and tell me what you think about it...) you shall definitely be unstoppable.

My best advice for you is to start a youtube channel and contact the call of war staff, saying you officially beat the game. Once this is done, ranson them saying something like : if you dont give me 20,000$, i will spread my secret on my YT account, and your game will die. As they say, always make profit of everything.

On a more serious note, what do you do if I sabotage your oil production? Not much air force and tanks anymore huh? What if I spawn only anti air and anti tank units, covered by fighters and bombers patrolling above? I will kill any mechanized infantry, as bombers destroy infantry like nothing. You can't attack my troops or your air force will disappear thanks to anti air and my own fighters. And you can't rocket me out, as I will have them moved in time of course. Oh yeah and don't think about bringing anti air, or I'm gonna rocket that.

Anyways, I wish you luck in the game, you will soon see that playing in bigger maps with better players is a bit more complex than your fairy tale. And do join the PL ;)
    • ... I'm going to be honest, that tactic is fallible. Ever heard of artillery protected by AA and having AT, militia, and AA at the front lines? That would basically break your entire tactic, along with fighter cover. Or espionage, where I can sabotage your industrial base, and you'll have to spend a large amount of resources repairing your precious level 5 industries, or other stuff, or steal resources from your war effort.

... Also, how do Mechanized deal with Anti-tank? I mean, besides the health of the Mechanized vs AT guns, Mechanized are, as are clearly stated in it's description and displayed in the stats, in the same armor class as tanks, and therefore, AT guns are fully effective against it, compared to motorized and regular infantry, which are unarmored and therefore can take out AT guns easily without being harmed much in return. This goes for both TD's(motorized AT guns, very simplified) and AT guns. Actually, thinking about the TD's, that's even WORSE for Mechanized to go up against unsupported. TD's have triple the health of AT guns, have the same defensive value as the level 6, crate special AT gun(at level 4!), and also do not lose their health in city fighting, unlike every single other tank class(that isn't the SPAA and SPG's), only losing 50% of it's attack and defense value.

TD lvl 4: 30 HP, 14 defense vs armor in most cases, 7 in urban

Mech lvl 5: 20 HP, far faster, but that doesn't mean anything once in combat, has 4.5 attack versus armor, only hampered in mountainous terrain

... Basically, you'd have to get very lucky to survive attacking a stack of TD's. Again, your tactics are very, very fallible. I can bring in carrier aircraft which can strike from anywhere and then retreat without a trace, I can bring in shore bombardment to coastal areas, I can bring in hard counters to your specific vehicles(TD's and AT guns, artillery to bombard behind the lines, bring in railroad guns into pre-set positions to bombard far behind the lines, high level AA everywhere it can be put, defensive fighter screens, and retaliatory tactical and strategic(if I can afford to) bomber stacks, etc), and then roll in with no resistance. I personally prefer to use tactics which exploit every single weakness of the enemy, including positionally, while having minimal loses doing so, creating a high K/D ratio. I need to get better with defenses I can essentially drop and not have to worry about micro-managing it day in and day out like I do with most of my units. Have left(and hence lost) a lot of matches due to losing interest, picking up some of the bajillion other games I have, and forgetting(or ignoring) the game exists until like a month or 2 later.
    • darksoul111 wrote:

Well strong with this experience of 4 games (you havent specified which map, so i assume 10 players. Btw, try out the 100 and tell me what you think about it...) you shall definitely be unstoppable.

My best advice for you is to start a youtube channel and contact the call of war staff, saying you officially beat the game. Once this is done, ranson them saying something like : if you dont give me 20,000$, i will spread my secret on my YT account, and your game will die. As they say, always make profit of everything.

On a more serious note, what do you do if I sabotage your oil production? Not much air force and tanks anymore huh? What if I spawn only anti air and anti tank units, covered by fighters and bombers patrolling above? I will kill any mechanized infantry, as bombers destroy infantry like nothing. You can't attack my troops or your air force will disappear thanks to anti air and my own fighters. And you can't rocket me out, as I will have them moved in time of course. Oh yeah and don't think about bringing anti air, or I'm gonna rocket that.

Anyways, I wish you luck in the game, you will soon see that playing in bigger maps with better players is a bit more complex than your fairy tale. And do join the PL ;)
      I have Played in 1 World Map, 2 22-Player map and 1 10 Player Map.

Your tactics against me is pretty bad and horrible I would love to verse people like you

First off you want to Sabotage my Oil Provinces. Why not sabotage every resource I have because Oil is easy to obtain in the markets and do you know its easier to defend against sabotages then attack them. So your tactic is useless if you want to try.

You want to spam Anti-Air and Anti-Tanks against me. I will beat your Anti-Air with my Tanks and Mechanised Infantry Easily and with the Anti-Tanks spam I will beat it with Tactical Bombers and Mechanized Infantry its not armour but its close to armour that's why I like the unit. And while I fight your fighters I will just use my fighters and hit rockets at your bases with rockets so you tactic is bad
    • NovaTopaz wrote:

... I'm going to be honest, that tactic is fallible. Ever heard of artillery protected by AA and having AT, militia, and AA at the front lines? That would basically break your entire tactic, along with fighter cover. Or espionage, where I can sabotage your industrial base, and you'll have to spend a large amount of resources repairing your precious level 5 industries, or other stuff, or steal resources from your war effort.

... Also, how do Mechanized deal with Anti-tank? I mean, besides the health of the Mechanized vs AT guns, Mechanized are, as are clearly stated in it's description and displayed in the stats, in the same armor class as tanks, and therefore, AT guns are fully effective against it, compared to motorized and regular infantry, which are unarmored and therefore can take out AT guns easily without being harmed much in return. This goes for both TD's(motorized AT guns, very simplified) and AT guns. Actually, thinking about the TD's, that's even WORSE for Mechanized to go up against unsupported. TD's have triple the health of AT guns, have the same defensive value as the level 6, crate special AT gun(at level 4!), and also do not lose their health in city fighting, unlike every single other tank class(that isn't the SPAA and SPG's), only losing 50% of it's attack and defense value.

TD lvl 4: 30 HP, 14 defense vs armor in most cases, 7 in urban

Mech lvl 5: 20 HP, far faster, but that doesn't mean anything once in combat, has 4.5 attack versus armor, only hampered in mountainous terrain

... Basically, you'd have to get very lucky to survive attacking a stack of TD's. Again, your tactics are very, very fallible. I can bring in carrier aircraft which can strike from anywhere and then retreat without a trace, I can bring in shore bombardment to coastal areas, I can bring in hard counters to your specific vehicles(TD's and AT guns, artillery to bombard behind the lines, bring in railroad guns into pre-set positions to bombard far behind the lines, high level AA everywhere it can be put, defensive fighter screens, and retaliatory tactical and strategic(if I can afford to) bomber stacks, etc), and then roll in with no resistance. I personally prefer to use tactics which exploit every single weakness of the enemy, including positionally, while having minimal loses doing so, creating a high K/D ratio. I need to get better with defenses I can essentially drop and not have to worry about micro-managing it day in and day out like I do with most of my units. Have left(and hence lost) a lot of matches due to losing interest, picking up some of the bajillion other games I have, and forgetting(or ignoring) the game exists until like a month or 2 later.
      Do you know that Mechanized Infantry is Infantry so against Anti-Tanks its useless