Fallout: Resurgence Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Application

Player Name: Edwin H.

Discord Username:Edwin H.

I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created.
      I Agree

I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff.
      I Agree

Faction Name: The Lonestar Republic

Faction Information:

Starting Country: West Texas

Faction Leader: Governor Edwin H.

Faction Description: New Texas (officially the Lonestar Republic, often abbreviated to ROT) is a large, democratic federation based in Texas, with a heavy history of the
      Texas Rangers most Texas people took to relying on a minutemen style
      society to keep the peace with everyone every where always has a gun and is ready to fight.
      The ROT emphasizes and claims to support a number of old world values, such as the right for
      all people to openly carry guns. It also has given up on the Idea of America and is only concerned with building the Texas Empire

Factions Military: The New Texas Republic maintains the largest unit of active commandos,the (Texas Rangers) in the
      wasteland and was one of the few factions that still had a scattered but active industrial system thanks to civilians with industrial equipment
      (farms,ranches,personal warehouses) which allows the ROT to jurry rig most of
      their gear to be even more deadly with one of their favorite weaposn being juryrigged armored cars. With Texas being a very pro gun state Texas pre-war homes were said to have
      anywhere between 4 to 10 guns a peice. Making standered weapons and ammo a easily accuired resurces in Texas. The key to Texas success early on was Mexican cartels selling them
      heavy weapons and chems allowing Texas a surplus of medical supplies and a wide varity of weapons. The main Texas army is a battle
      tested force having to deal with raiders, biker gangs, or the occasional cartel raids. The largest fault in the Texas military is that it has little interest in its Navy or Airforce.

Factions Technology: The New Texas Republic is considered stagnant in terms of technology electricity is barely used anymore in favor of candels or lanterns.
      It can only really be decribed as a wild west era,
      but elctrivity still runs in the cities which allows for city expansion. But when in need Texans are masters at jurryrigging alwasy finiding a solution of a problem.

Factions Political System: Texas adopted a strange adaptation of democaracy mixed with survivablity while they have elections they only have them when the
      current leader is challagened or seems to be having problems. On some occasions shooting,hunting, or fighting contest have been the deciding factor in past elections.

Starting Technology Tree Picks:
      Level 3 Infantry
      Level 1 Anti_Tank
      Level 1 Artillery
      Level 1 Anti-Air

Unit Descriptions For The Technologies That You Have Selected

Infantry-100 soliders
      With many Texans being avid gun owners and users there was never a need to form a standered army. The New Texas army which is just standard solders is
      comprised of minutemen armed with a varity of weapns. Troops are always showing up and leaving daily but they maintain a good defensive number and their wide
      range of weapons make them deadly in short, medium and long rang combat.

Light Tanks- 75 Rangers, 10 Humvee's
      The Texas Rangers are the Pride of Texas they must sevre on the fronlines for 2 years before they can even apply for the
      Rangers where they then undergo 1 year of specilized training. They are equiped with the heaviest weapons and armor Texas has to offer, their standard gear is
      heavy marine armor worn with a kevlar cowboy hat, a bowie knife and the covented Texas Revolver which is a 8 shot 50.cal magnum.
      They are also provided with heavily modified armored-cars and jurryrigged Tanks.

Artillery 7 Artillery Guns
      Utilizing Pre-War Artillery discovered within pre-war military bases or boush from the Cartel. New Texas has
      managed to successfully repair or trade of a number of these artillery cannons to provide suppressing
      fire during conflicts however the Artillery Companies are very slow as the artillery are
      pulled by nothing more than Brahmin and are rather defenseless.

Anit-Air Guns 7 Anit-Air Guns
      Utilizing Pre-War Artillery discovered within pre-war military bases or boush from the Cartel. New Texas has
      managed to successfully repair or trade of a number of these Anit-Air cannons to provide suppressing
      fire during conflicts however the Artillery Companies are very slow as the artillery are
      pulled by nothing more than Brahmin and are rather defenseless. Texas is known for using them on enemy infantry to sow chaos.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Edwin H. ().

• Application

Player Name:ZewsBG

Discord Username: zewsBG#6717

I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created.
      I Agree

I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatable break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff.
      I Agree

Faction Information

If you are signing up for an already made faction please leave the description blank

Faction Name: La Legión Mexicana (The Mexican Legion in Spanish)

Starting Country: East Texas

Faction Leader: Esteban Hernandez "El Rey " (The King)

Faction Description: The Longer The Better

The Mexican legion is based in the Southern Areas of Texas with a population of 50,000 (not including raiders) who are Mexican with Spanish (or modified Spanish) being the main language although English speaking citizens can be found and translators are available to hire, well for the right price of course.

The faction has a militaristic ideology meaning it is more focused on preparing to defend/attack territory rather than focus on technology that could help with farming. The Mexican Legion have access to pre-war military facilities across the region which has led to the faction having its militarily ideology. Some industrial sites have been set up to produce some weapons but they are not as powerful as something you would see a faction such as the NCR use

Due to Texas having a railway system the Mexican Legion hope to try and get these “Metal Roads” repaired and try to make some armoured trains used for war (Heavy Tanks researched in late game) Even though the faction have militaristic ideals they only use it when attacked, they are often peaceful

Factions Military: (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)

The Mexican Legion have a militaristic ideology, because of this they focus on training and wish to maintain a large army to repel any attacks, the faction has 8,000 active personnel and can call upon it 2,000 reserves if needed. Currently the Mexican Legion have access to old, worn down T-51, around 700 but more are being discovered, sometimes the Mexican Legion use raider or random bits of metal as a substitute for armour pieces.

Factions Technology: (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)

The La legión Mexicana has discovered multiple pre-war military facility's most contain useful weapons and data regarding ore war tech. Because of these discoveries this faction can research some militaristic weapons. However, because most data recovered from these bases are primarily about military equipment the research is mainly around weapons used for war

Factions Political System (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)

The Mexican Legion government is run by a King so a Monarchy, the current leader is against slavery and if slavers are found they are often executed. Raids are often conducted on raider camps and settlements that are independent often are either required to join the faction or they are kicked out of their homes with it all items in the settlement going towards the Mexican legion.

Starting Technology Tree Picks (Go to the Tech Tree listed above) (Use a total of 10 Tech Points) (No Aircraft)

Militia (Since already unlocked)

LV2 Infantry

LV1 Light Tanks

LV1 Artillery

LV2 Destroyers

Unit Descriptions for The Technologies That You Have Selected

Militia = Conscripts/Reclutas | 125 per division
      These units are conscripted into the Mexican legion and have around four weeks basic training, they are equipped with standard firearms but are required to find their own armour, these units are often used to reinforce large armies that have taken damage but they are also used for defending certain regions if required

Infantry - Regimiento de Infanteria | 140 per division

The Regimiento de Infanteria are you basic soldiers, these units are often used in assaulting enemy positions but have been used to defend vital trade routes. These units have around six weeks training before being classed as combat ready. These units use a wide range of equipment from short range shotguns to long range snipers. These units often have combat armour providing a decent amount of protection but of course they are not invincible

Light Tanks - Equipos de Armadura de Poder T-51 | Around 20 using T-51 Power armour AND/OR 20 - 40 using raider/Bits of scrap attached to Power Armour frames

These units are equipped with damaged and worn-down bits of power armour and have the same training as the Regimiento de Infanteria. These units armed with some heavy weapons, mostly miniguns, and some automatic rifles but due to having the same training as the Regimiento de Infanteria they can use different weapons if required

Artillery - Pistolas de artillería | Between 2 - 4 guns per division

The faction manufactures the artillery guns. All artillery guns are created using old components and parts from pre-war artillery guns, the ammo is rare to find but can be produced every three months, if the factories don't detonate, with each division having two – four working artillery guns

Destroyers – Patrulla | 2 vessels per division

When the Mexican legion came to power it focused on finding any military structures, one such structure was a dry dock near Huston (The Gulf of Mexico dry dock) which had some parts need to repair old ships, although the original guns are worn away the Mexican legion often produce modified, smaller, versions of their artillery guns to place on naval vessels, the ammo is produced in Houston. This faction has been known to use old ships such as old fishing vessels but the size of the guns are much smaller

Questions
    • Player Name: Mighigan

Discord Username: Kevster559

I Agree

I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff.
      I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: Enlen Khanights (EK)

Starting Country: Washington or Manitoba

Faction Leader: Khengas Ghan

Faction Description:
      The Enlen Khanights are a union of many different hordes of "knights" lead by Khanights, they were mostly seperated and fought between each other until Khengas Ghan appeared on the scene. Khengas Ghan known as the Great Khanight united the Khanights into a force to be reckoned with.

Factions Military:
      The Enlen Khanight has a couple of advanced weaponry from the vaults they managed to loot, most of its military has regular combat armor, rifles, and melee weapons. Every man has to join the military so you could consider it a large army. They rely on light armored fast moving units that can move anywhere whenever and attacking at lightning speed then get out of there.

Factions Technology:
      They dont have the greatest techcology but they certainly dont have the worst. The Enlen Khanights would be considered an Average Faction

Factions Political System:
      A Council of all the Khanights that is led by the Great Khanight. The power is mainly in control of the Great Khanight who calls the shots, the Khanights must obey the Great Khanight's order or else! Other than that the Khanites are mostly free to do as they please. (Basically a strong horde controlling all the other hordes)

Starting Technology Tree Picks
      Infantry lvl 2
      Mobilized Infantry lvl 1
      Armored Car lvl 1
      Light Tank lvl 1

Infantry - Squires: 150 Soldiers
      Equipped mostly with melee weapons and combat armor to face the enemy head on.

Mobilized Infantry - Paladins: 140 Soldiers
      Fast moving units equipped with rifles and combat armor to flank and take objectives.

Armored Car - Armored Knights: 130 Soldiers
      Fast moving units equipped with rifles and black heavy armor.

Light Tank - Black Knights: 125 Soldiers
      Fast moving units equipped with rifles and black light heavy? armor.

Questions
      None

The post was edited 4 times, last by Mighigan ().

• Application

Player Name: The Superior Country

Discord Username: viame1

I Agree/I Disagree

I Agree

Faction Information

If you are signing up for an already made faction please leave the description blank

Faction Name: The Free State of New Amsterdam

Starting Country: New York

Faction Leader: President Max Leitner

Faction Description: The Free State of New Amsterdam is a prosperous but small nation located on the East Coast of America where New York state once stood.

Factions Military:

Although populous, her standing military is moderately sized, revolving more around defense than expansion. Despite It's smaller numbers, the military is well trained and technologically advanced in relation to other armies of the wasteland. New Amsterdam is a relatively isolationist nation, avoiding disputes with other wasteland countries, and extending her military arm only when provoked.

Factions Technology:

New Amsterdam's research effort has access to many former technological archives, research labs, and factories across old New York's borders. Although research itself is not at It's peak efficiency, pre-war technology is widespread and very common.

Factions Political System

The Government is similar to that of the former United States, with an Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branch. Unlike the US' Government however, New Amsterdam has less authority over the people. Her main purpose is to enforce the rights guaranteed by her constitution, and defend the people from harm if attacked.

Starting Technology Tree Picks (Go to the Tech Tree listed above) (Use a total of 10 Tech Points) (No Aircraft)
      Artillery Level 2
      Infantry Level 4
      Destroyers Level 1

Infantry- 50 Advanced Troops, equipped with T-51 pre-war power armor and Gauss rifles

Artillery- 10 Pre-war Howitzers maintained by the Army

Destroyers- 3 Syracuse-class Destroyers, constructed post war. Only meant for patrolling the coast and as recon.
    • Player Name: worldwar2history

Discord Username: Ahsoka Tano

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: Republic of Alabama

Starting Country: Alabama

Faction Leader: (President: Josh Loosemen)

Faction Description: A faction of independent Americans that wish to govern themselves. A democroacy of South America States and beyond. We have a goal of peace and prosparity through out America. A group of survivors of heavy radiation and the nuclear bombs. Was part of the former USA. It's population survived the nuclear bombs in under ground shelters, only coming out a few years before now.

Factions Military: One of the Strongest Military's in the sector. Army has the goal of having properly armed trained personal. They are trained with Mountain, Jungle, and Forest techniques, to ensure that they have the advantage in every battle to ensure victory. They are armed with armour-breaking rifles and personal shields. They also equip 2.0 inch thick body armor.

Factions Technology: (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples) Standard tech. Military equiped with armor breaking guns. Civillians have mostly non-greenhouse emitting energy. The nation focuses on Solar and Water energy. Tech such as electric cars, and personal house-robots are common in homes.

Factions Political System (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples) The political System of the South American Republic is simular to the one of the USA. Each faction member gets to vote on all proposals, including military movements, economic investments, forign actions, etc. All faction members must be connecting states. Each faction member also has to vote to allow other nations in (after game starts).

lvl 2 infantry(2 points)

lvl 2 mob infantry: (4 total)

Armoured car lvl 2( 5 now)

Light tanks lvl 1 (6 now)

artillery lvl 2 (8 points)

Military Unit discription:

Infantry (kekistans) 1 kekistan = 126 men

Mob Infantry (broks) 1 blok = 130 men

Armoured Car Division 1 Division = 105 men,

Light tank Brigade: 1 brigade = 110

Support Group (artillery) 1 support group = 50 men, 10 arty pieces.
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP

The post was edited 1 time, last by worldwar2history ().

• Application

Player Name: UMER

Discord Username: UMER

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information
        The contagent of Pacific United States Fleet survived the Nuclear Apocalypse. The Hawaii islands was one of the few places in world which luckily remained untouched and remained intact. There is sizeable population of thousands of Americans here with strong military naval bases and standing operating Naval Pacific Fleet contagent. After the fallout, the Hawaii Islands became US military stronghold, due to natural habitat and resources unaffected by toxic and radioactivity of nuclear weapons. Hawaii islands provide everything that is required for humans to survive and the old world technology still at large present and due to it's own power plants the electricity is available. It has become stage of all operations, as the coast guard patrol the sea around it and missions to mainland are send for survivors and cure for new diseases.

Faction Name: Pacific United States Naval Forces (P.U.S.N.F)

Starting Country: Western Ontario (Coz Hawaii is not playable -_-)

Faction Leader: Commodore Hudson Roderick

Faction Description: The factions upholds the original constitution and is a disciplined, well trained military faction, which is training the citizens of the islands. It got sizeable advanced naval fleet, helicopters and few squadrons of F-16s and Mirages. The islands are well maintained and guarded and coast guard is on constant patrol and alert. The faction only goal is to find cure for aftermath diseases and to make contact with other friendly factions with same ideologies in mainland. The ultimate goal is to re establishing the United States of America.

Factions Military: Lacks in Land Arms Vehicles only
        Factions Technology: All the up to date technology

Factions Political System: Martial Law under the Constitution of U.S.A

Starting Technology Tree Picks (Go to the Tech Tree listed above) (Use a total of 10 Tech Points) (No Aircraft) : Not getting this into processing, read my lore and choose :P

Unit Descriptions For The Technologies That You Have Selected : You do that lol

Questions- None

The post was edited 1 time, last by umerferoz ().

• Updated Map:

Applications:

Viame1- You are accepted, enjoy your stay in the overly populated Eastern Coast

Kevster/Meghen - You are accepted as the Enlen Khanates. You will be positioned in Manitoba :)

WW2History - Accepted assuming you make those corrections :)

UMER - Amazing application however Hawaii is not a playable country so please repick :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by President Magnum2016 ().

• Player Name: Rick Wong

Discord Username: Rick (or Rika) Wong

I Agree

I Agree

Question
      No

Faction Information

Faction Name: Grande Republika Mexicana

Starting Country: South Mexico

Faction Leader: Ricko Mores

Faction Description:
      The Grande Republic lead by mainly disgruntled and traitorous officers and bureaucrats of Mexico sought to establish a nation that is entirely led by a dual-function between military and political elites. Indeed, this model of 'nationhood' is designed and based of Manuel Rodriga's Junta of 1912 where co-function between the Army brass and state officials possible. Ricko Mores, a former General and member of Congress of Union, became the solid unifier of Grande Mexicana, he sought to rebuild the long lost of Mexico's glory that is indeed, wretched by the Nuclear War.

Factions Military:
      Due to effective cooperation between the Army and National leaders of this factional Grande Republic, they're able to train an effective military with or without partisan allegiance. This stems from the old system Generales de Ejercito (Generals of Army) that controls the entire recruitment process and it's organization, the Officials, meanwhile, funds the Army with every taxes it could collect from the re-emerged citizens. Ricko Mores and his rival-counterpart, Evrelo Diaz Morales, wanted to create the biggest Armed Force ever in America, and to defend the sovereignty of Grande Mexicana.

Factions Technology:
      The Grande Mexicana possess moderate technology stems from the Old Regime of Mexico, they're equipped with standard basis of units that is everyday used in pre-nuclear war. (Average)

The Congress of Mexicana succeeded the old Congress of Union for Mexico, the CoM is the main political body of the state the compromise it's democracy and electable officials. While the 'other' part of the political system is the Grande Mexicana Ejercito Diputados or Grand Mexican Army Deputies, which had it's own selection in Mexico City Centrale.

Infantry lvl 2
      Artillery lvl 2
      Armored Car lvl 1
      Light Tank lvl 1

Infantry - 130-150 Soldiers
      Equipped mostly with assault rifles and standard kevlar armor to face the enemy in ranges.

Artillery - 2 (per 1 unit)
      The Grande Ejercito relies on it's mobile artillery to bolster it's assault on enemy defense lines, they're mostly used to clear the fortification of the enemy. It's artillery pieces are Z-15, an upgraded version of Russian Z-Lyushukov mobile artillery.

Armored Car - APC-70 2 (per 1 unit)
      Fast moving units that is used to shock attacks the enemy, nonetheless it's core usage by the Army is to breakthrough the enemy lines by flanking.

Light Tank - Narco Tank 1 (1 per unit) The Narco tank which were seized by the former cartels all around South Mexico, they're mostly used to break stalamate on the front, should the infantry and armored combat vehicles failed to do so.
    • Application

Player Name: McGrillin

Discord Username:

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: Rocky Mountain Republic

Starting Country: United States (Utah)

Faction Leader:

Faction Description:
      The Rocky Mountain Republic is a stratocracy originating from the region of Northern Utah. When the Great War occurred members of the military hid within the confines of Bomb Shelters and Missile Silo's within Hills Air Force Base. As the fallout from the Great War gradually declined scouting parties were eventually sent topside to survey the surrounding region, the teams reported that the radiation had been reduced to habitable conditions. As the years went by the soldiers eventually began reclaiming sections of Northern Utah. It was discovered that the region was sheltered from the Nuclear Fallout that had devastated the United States thanks to the mountains surrounding the state.

As decades passed by the soldiers began calling themselves the Mountain Rangers. They provided security to wastelanders in the cities of Ogden and New Jerusalem in return for supplies. This practice eventually evolved into the formation of a Federation within Northern Utah with the Mountain Rangers taking the helm of leadership. As time went on this Federation expanded across the entire Pre-War state of Utah.

The Rocky Mountain Republic utilizes the structures of the Rocky Mountain Range along with their Alpine Warfare Tactics to ensure safety and stability to the entirety of the Republic. With the entirety of the Pre-War State of Utah reclaimed under the Republic's banner, they look onward towards controlling the entirety of the Rocky Mountains to ensure continued strength and prosperity for their people.

Factions Military:
      The Republic utilizes the equipment and tactics that were used by their ancestors nearly two hundred years ago. Although the military is small in numbers, they are highly trained in Alpine and Covert Warfare. This allows the Republic to maintain control of the Mountainous Terrain of Utah. Technologically the Republic possess limited numbers of technological marvels such as Laser Weaponry and Power Armor; however due to the nature of the Armed Forces mission they are rarely seen on battlefield due to ill-suited to the terrain. As a result the Republic utilizes lightly armored, easily camouflaged equipment and high powered ballistic weaponry suited for long range engagements.

Factions Technology:
      The Republic is capable of producing ballistic firearms and body armor in limited quantities. One stand out of the RMR is their extensive use of ballistic masks equipped with night vision and radio communications produced locally within the Republic which allows them to maintain surveillance of their borders at all times.

The Republic is a stratocracy, allowing only members or previous members of the Armed Forces to hold office. The Republic believes in a myriad of old world values such as: every citizen of the Republic being able to vote for representatives assuming they are within the military, equal rights for all citizens, a functioning court system with a jury.

Level 4 Infantry
      Level 1 Light Tanks
      Level 1 Artillery

Infantry: 100 Soldiers

Making up the bulk of the Armed Forces, the Infantry Corps are made up volunteers within the Republic. The soldiers undergo standardized training and are equipped with marksmen rifles and light body armor. Even though lightly armed they are highly trained in covert operations giving them a tactical advantage over hostiles.

Light Tanks: 75 Soldiers + 15 Humvee's (5 soldiers per humvee)

The Republic has managed to repair several Humvee's located within the Ogden Military Surplus Depot. They are equipped with .50 Caliber Machine Guns with a 360 degree pivot system. These convoys are used by specially trained rapid response infantry soldiers. This allows the Republic to rapidly respond to threats along its borders.

Artillery: 12 Artillery Guns

The Republic utilizes artillery gun technology taken from the military bases scattered throughout Utah.
    • Player Name: Lord Asher

Discord Username: Lord Asher

I Agree!

I Agree!

Faction Information

Faction Name: Sino-American Unified Militia Pact (Sino-American Pact for short)

Starting Country: Alaska

Faction Leader:
      A military run council with an equal number of Chinese and American veterans, with General Xie Zhaou and General Samuel Parish as the leaders of the council.

(Both are interchangeable as faction leader and will both be referenced during posts as the leaders.)

Faction Description:

The year was 2077 when the first atomic weapons were dropped, starting and finishing the Great War. Even though Anchorage was retaken by the American forces in January of the same year, Chinese forces remained in the furtherest Western sections of Alaska, skirmishing with the American troops.

When the bombs fell, everything seemed hopeless. Both armies had lost their families, friends and leaders. Despite their loss, the war seemingly continued, and even though their appearance began to change and evolve to their surroundings, the armies clashed in small skirmishes for the months after the nuclear annihilation.

In a moment of pure despair, a few years after the bombs first dropped, the Chinese and American troops met under neutral terms.

Without any nation to tie themselves to, they attached themselves to each other, veteran to veteran. Together, they combined their forces and weathered the coldest of nuclear winters until the frozen plains of Alaska began to see the sun once more.

Now, the former soldiers of the old world look forwards to the beginning of a new one. With their newfound immortality and strength in combat experience and tactics, they shall strive to accomplish nothing but the best by their family.

Some might say they are relics of the past.

They say they are the harbingers of the future.

Factions Military:

The Free Militia Force- the official armed forces of the Pact- possesses three major advantages: experience, technology, and the warrior spirit. Whilst much of their equipment has fallen somewhat into disrepair after many decades trapped inside of Alaska fighting each other, the Force is proudly compromised of Great War veterans, armed with the very same standardised equipment they held during the war. Whilst the Chinese remnants are more lightly armoured and in greater numbers, the US remnant is heavily armoured with the support equipment to match their armour.

This versatility makes the Force a devastating foe, utilising the pre-war tactics they have entrained into them to forge a new world.

Factions Technology:

Despite being the remnants of the two greatest Superpowers before the bombs fell and the world was annihilated, much of the state of the art equipment they once held has fallen into disrepair over the years. Without any materials inside of Alaska to repair the capable power armour and combat vehicles, their only way of restoring their full combat abilities is to travel south.

Grounded in the basic principles of a military hierarchy with a twist to suit the evolved times. The political system focused around rank and status within the faction. Grunts have little say in politics, and the decisions are made by the oldest and best tacticians among the relic forces, centred around former Captains and now Generals Xie Zhaou and Samuel Parish as the ultimate decision makers.

Infantry Level 3
      Armoured Car Level 2
      Artillery Level 1
      Anti-Air Level 1

Tech Points Used: 10

Infantry
      A 100 man unit comprised of some of the toughest veterans from both the US and Chinese remnants, they are equipped with the some of the former pieces of weapons and armour the Pre-War world have to offer. Their use of pre-war tactics and experience is essential to their battle technique, moving around in squads and platoons as though the world hadn't changed and they were still locked in combat with another Superpower.

Armoured Car
      The US Army 75th Ranger Regiment. Before the world was blown up by the people up top, these were the eyes and ears who scouted ahead during the war over Anchorage. They could ambush a tiger and get away relatively unscathed. After nuclear annihilation, the ones who remained in Alaska thought it would be best to use their incredibly skill sets to their advantage. They might not have recon planes and vehicles at their disposal, but they are still a mighty foe, and one which can cover great distances easily.

Assembled into 20 man teams, when engaged, they resort to ambush and guerrilla tactics due to their small size. But they still pack one hell of a punch.

Artillery
      Compromised of support teams from both the Chinese and American artillery crews, these weapons of war could once upon a time bombard entire cities into submission. Using Pre-War tech to their full advantage, after the partial Chinese pull out of Alaska, most of the equipment used are American artillery guns, capable of firing over miles of space and landing with devastating effect. Although, one major downside of the old pieces are that when the nuclear weapons were dropped, the guidance systems once put in place for extra accuracy have been somewhat destroyed, meaning the overall effectiveness is nowhere near Pre-War levels.

Each grouping hold 5 artillery pieces, each with a support crew of 5 members each.

Anti-Air
      Once upon a time, MANPADS- Man-portable air-defence systems- like the Stringer Mark XX, and the Chinese FN-18 used to strike fear into the hearts of helicopter and jet pilots alike, capable of locking on and destroying aviation.

Inside of each grouping of these units are 2 squads of 2 men. One who fires the weapon and one who reloads.

Still, the effectiveness of such weapons are severely reduced considering the weapons guidance systems have been deteriorating over time without any proper maintenance. Maybe with time, their full effectiveness can be unlocked.
    • Application

Player Name: Desolator General

Discord Username: Myxine#6221

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: Minhazi Coalition

Starting Country: Colombia

Faction Leader: Overlord Hanslo

Faction Description:
      Very little is known of South America post-war. Rumors of Poseidon oil remnants, vicious primal Amazonian warriors, creatures of the most putrid and deadly kind, and so much more exist with very little solid proof. The region itself remains mostly locked off due to extreme weather conditions but shockingly enough most of the vegetation managed to survive the world's nuclear holocaust. South America much like most of Africa remained unbombed for the most part but later succumbed to the violent climate changes which rolled over Earth's southern continents.

In regard to the reality of what exists in South America, at least around the Western coast of it going as far down as Peru and Chile exists a humanoid species of white mutants. Unknown to the world these white beasts maintain soft connections to F.E.V. and are actually distant cousins from the Super Mutants in America. As to how the dreaded F.E.V. ever made it to South America can be pinned on one of the super-corporations which made up the Enclave; the specific corp that would be pinned for the deed is still unknown and chances are it will forever be such.

These white mutants or known collectively known as "Minhazi" by themselves in their brutalized and garbled version of Latino Spanish. If sexual dimorphism exists amongst the Minhazi it has gone unseen by the few Latino people which have encountered this heavily hostile and technically sub-species of human. Minhazi commonly stand at 5'10 - 6'8. The most commonly shared trait amongst all Minhazi has been their flesh-rendering teeth which hints very easily at what their diet is - meat.

Factions Military:
      The Minhazi Coalition maintains itself as a military state in all forms. Each and every member of it can be considered a warrior in a time of need and military service remains the only way to have the equivalent of "citizenship". The Minhazi maintain a shockingly decent land army for what would be seen as a band of barbarians in the form of mid-modern era infantry arms.

The Minhazi airforce remains practically non-existent aside from early tests with automated aerial drones which aren't able to be reproduced and are largely salvaged from past conflicts with an advanced enemy.

The navy remains entirely made up of expendable and cheap gun boats bundled with a slim few weaponized sea creatures.

The lack of an enemy at sea or much of one in the air has left the Minhazi to focus primarily on land combat.

Factions Technology:
      The Minhazi despite their barbaric nature possess a decent industrial capacity to produce infantry armor, weapons, and other war machines. Machine tools and other quality of life items are produced as well but in smaller quantities. In terms of potential the Minhazi maintain a good deal of it but their warlike tendencies leave the population in a void during peacetime. Aside from war the nation has a decent hold on electric technology and uses radio tech actively. As far as fuel resources go there is little left and thus fuel is reserved solely for mechanized units and even then those are only used in the event of a large war. Television remains non-existent due to the lack of military use for it outside visual communication which was never viewed as a need by Minhazi leaders.

Minhazi leadership has always been decided by through the system of challenging your superiors to 1-on-1 duels in order to advance in position, the duels themselves are almost always melee combat unless both parties agree elsewise, the duels have become a form of entertainment over time as well. Traditionally the Minhazi have used this system to ensure only the strongest (and by default likely the smartest as well) remain in leadership positions. The title of such traditional combat is "Rite of Hazish.

Level 3 Infantry
      Level 1 Artillery
      Level 1 Mechanized Infantry

Galhazi Swarm - 350 'soldiers'. (Militia)

It wouldn't be known to outsiders but the Minhazi are not actually the only sub-species populating the nation-state. There remains numerous other sub-species which tend to lack intelligence, strength, size, or a mixture of the three along with more bestial tendencies- thus making them closer to animals than humanoids. The Galhazi remain to be the lowest in Minhazi nation-state and in terms of respect one could compare the relationship between Galhazi and Minhazi to that of fantasy Goblins and Orcs. Galhazi reproduce fast, are incredibly stupid, are INCREDIBLY vicious, and attack in literal hordes of swiping talons and razer sharp maws. They're poor disciplined and if faced with enough firepower they're liable to rout. Funnily enough while not currently known to outsiders, sexual dimorphism does exist for the Galhazi. The Galhazi remain to be the state's majority cannon fodder and scout unit. Scout Galhazi units being the elites among their kind as they function as spotters as well as forward reconnaissance units.

Minhazi Band - 100 soldiers (Infantry)
      The Minhazi themselves remain to be the most level-headed of all the "hazi" mutants which live under the thrall of Overlord Hanslo. Their brains possess plenty of space and have a strong capacity to learn from their environments. The common Minhazi band maintains a strong tactical sense and decent cooperation between its members. The Minhazi make up the bulk of the State's disciplined forces and will make up the majority of any invasion force. Well armed with an array of infantry weapons, hand-thrown explosives, good armor, and a vicious mindset the Minhazi are a force to be reckoned with when thrown at any enemy. Despite this the mainstray of Hanslo's forces can still be routed if outnumbered alongside taking heavy losses. All Minhazi bands actively use Radio equipment to better coordinate attacks and remain the only part of the army that effectively uses radio for all units.

Zalgorai Squad - 15 'soldiers' (Light Tanks)
      The Zalgorai maintain some closeness with the Galhazi in terms of intelligence. Both sub-species are incredibly stupid, the main difference between the two being the Zalgorai's ability to compile basic sentences in Spanish to communicate with its allies. The Galhazi in comparison speak in harsh whispers which nearly unintelligible to other military divisions. Galhazi commanders act as translators as they remain the most intelligent of their species and can communicate properly. Regardless the Zalgorai is the State's main line of heavy weaponry deployment and effectively function as the military's light armored divisions. Their weaponry may employ anything between heavy explosive launchers, rocket launchers, miniguns, to some small employments of salvaged laser weaponry by the most elite of their kind. Most Zalgorai squads fail to use radio equipment properly and normally must be directly told orders by superiors.

Mechanized Band - 75 Minhazi in APCs, 100 mounted Galhazi (Mechanized infantry)

The newest edition to the army is the mechanized band. A group of Minhazi stuffed up into heavily armored tracked vehicles and roughly 100 Galhazi mounted up on mutated creatures tamed by their riders. Commonly Mechanized bands will have two separate leaders, a Minhazi to direct the APC-driven troopers and an elite Galhazi to direct riders around in order to make sure the band coordinates effectively in battle. Killing the Galhazi elite will normally ruin a mechanized band's organization but such an incident has yet to happen.

Howitzer Group - 15 guns (Artillery)
      The military's artillery units remain to be one of the few parts of the army which a unit is directly comprised of not just a single Hazi mutant species. Howitzers are manned by a collection of Zalgorai pulling wheeled howitzers and their shells around along with Minhazi crews operating the guns directly. The least impressive of the State's military but still gets to the job done efficiently in the form of crude explosives shot over long distances are their targets. Galhazi and Minhazi units work in tandem to radio firing coordinates back to gun batteries during times of conflict.
      Images
      • APC.jpg

26.98 kB, 480×360, viewed 224 times
      • Minhazi.png

271.82 kB, 557×334, viewed 378 times
      • Zalgorai.jpg

111.38 kB, 540×540, viewed 684 times
      • Zimboktu flag.jpg

43.33 kB, 256×256, viewed 405 times
      • Minhazi.jpg

74.16 kB, 596×380, viewed 191 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Desolator General ().

• Player Name: Magnus Crelis

Discord Username: Walpole (Could change to Zorko Nacus or Magnus Crelis)

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Faction Name: Shako-Jin Empire

Starting Country: Ohio

Faction Leader: Frederick Quinlan (Shaopee House), Yuan Xu (Jin House), Commandant Secundus (Slaver House)

Faction Description:
      Before the Empire, Ohio was split into many raider factions.These factions were excellent at their skills and captured slaves to be sold all over the Wasteland.One of these buyers was the Chinese Tribe of Jin, using the labor in order to create weapons and structures.They were to be the Strongest Tribe in Ohio.

After the Second Battle of the Hoover Dam, a Legionary known as Secundus left with his group of soldiers, eventually reaching Ohio.After encountering many of the Slavers, Secundus used his gladius and wit in order to conquer south of Ohio.The Jin feared the oncoming threat of this new tribe and had the remaining Slaver tribes bribed to join Jin. They would use them and their weapons as meat shields while gathering resources in order to repel a invasion.

Once the Slavers were themselves enslaved by Secundus in 2284, the Secundus Legion launched an invasion, marking the infamous Battle of Akron.However, when the Legionaries pushed into the city, they met tough resistance against the recently formed Akron Salient.Both sides clashed in the city, the Legionaries almost pushed the Jin forces out.Months past before the offensive was pushed, allowing a small plot of the city to become the headquarters against the Slaver campaign.A year past before the Jin forces were successful in defeating Secundus with Operation Crane’s Wing.This led to the two being land locked, suffering majorly from the battle.

After several months, the Shakopee Tribe arrived and with their knowledge from the Shakopee Library in Minnesota, they united the two tribes under one banner.They created the Shako-Jin Empire, showing the two major tribes. Secundus would not have his faction named due to his disrespect on the two tribes, as well as having his lands stripped from him after he fed a small tribe to attempt a coup d’etat which failed.

Factions Military: The Shako-Jin Empire mixes tactics from many factions, adopting technology while also using ancient type weaponry, especially the Slavers as they use easily made equipment to enslave populations.
      Factions Technology: Different Houses uses different tech.The Shakopee house uses all the high tech, in order to improve the state of the Empire and creating reforms to industrialize.The Jin House keeps ancient weaponry for Ceremonial purposes, though several legions will harness the skill of such ancient weapons if adapting to ones environment is required in a campaign.The Slavers, however, are the bread of the Empire and are easily killed off.As such, these soldiers are armed similar to the Legions of Caesar.

Factions Political System The Shako-Jin Empire is unique, as it mixes the ideas of a Hereditary Monarchy while also mixing in a Federal Monarchy mindset.The Shakopee and Jin Houses mainly vote on who will be King.However, if a King is assassinated, the Heir of the Throne must contest against different King-Elects, before the Empire decides who will be chosen as King/Emperor.The Slaver House mainly does not vote due to the lack influential figures inside the House.

- Level 3 Infantry
      - Level 3 Cruisers
      - Level 1 Artillery

Infantry: These soldiers serve from the Slaver House, armed with only equipment the Shako-Jin Empire can throw away to these men and women.Though due to Secundus's training, these soldiers are effective on the battlefield.

Cruisers: With the arrival of the Shakopee House, they introduced a fast way to build a naval force in order to have dominance within the lake they resided by.These boats are produced by the Jin House due to their focused efforts on mastering Naval Capabilities in the waters.

Questions
    • Application

Player Name: General Louis XVI

Discord Username: LouistheVictor

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: Azgeda a.k.a. Ice Nation

Starting Country: Manitoba

(Current) Faction Leader: King Theo

Faction Description:

Not much is known about Azgeda's history on Earth. It is believed that they are perhaps direct descendants of doomsday preppers and humans who have become tolerant of the radiation that still lingers. The offspring who survived on Earth outside of the bunkers evolved and adapted, making them immune to the radiation.
      A language known as Trigedasleng has become the universal language throughout Azgeda; meaning most if not all Azgedans know this language. Only the Warriors has been taught to speak English a.k.a. Gonasleng, which would make them bilingual. People who have been born in Azgeda does not receive a last name, instead their clan name (Azgeda) is used in it's place.
      In addition to Azgeda's culture, there are some beliefs and superstitions that are included with killing and surviving. Most believe that a person can gain power from the soul they take away. After the first kill is made, the member is honored by receiving a mark on their should or chest. Every mark signifies one person that the warrior has killed. Often, these marking s look like welts on the skin as if they were burned.
      Three words to describe Azgeda would be, militaristic and expansionist.

Factions Military:

Azgeda Warriors fight with a variety of Melee weapons: swords, daggers, spears, bows, some non-automatic rifles, and fists. Many warriors are skilled in hang-to-hand combat. Warriors can be seen wearing armor made out of a variety of materials such as: bone, leather, cloth, and animal furs. Some of the most specialized units wear masks or helmets made out of both bone and wood. For the everyday warrior, it is tradition to wear white war paint on the face and body when going into battle. Besides war paint, warriors also receive tattoos on their face and/or body to signify the mark of a warrior. The tattoo can also tell from which region of Azgeda the warrior comes from.
      Children are trained from young age to become a warrior. They are taught English and trained to fight in many different situations.

Factions Technology:

Without the ability to manufacture advanced weaponry, warriors stick to what they know best.
      There is a neglect on finding more advanced technologies at the moment.

Throughout Azgeda, in every province lies a village. With every village there is a leader, who has earned their place at the top thorough their acts of strength and through their mentorship from the previous leader before them. Every village leader follows the King/Queen. The King/Queen is the head of the clan. The clan chooses their rulers differently than a monarchy, but most are chosen after the old ruler has died. Below the King/Queen, would be the war chiefs. The number of war chiefs the King/Queen has can vary, depending on the clan's status of war.

When is comes to Capital punishment, it is in the form of Death by a Thousand Cuts. This occurs when every single member of the clan take a turn cutting the convicted before feeding them off to bugs. For more serious crimes, they start with fire and take the hands, tongue, and eyes. Everyone gets a turn with the knife before the King/Queen ends it with a sword if the convicted is still alive by then.

Population:

There are believe to be roughly about 65,000 warm-bodies in Azgeda.

Lv. 4 Infantry
      Lv. 2 Armored Car
      Lv. 1 Mobilized Infantry

-Unit Descriptions For The Technologies That You Have Selected-

(Warriors) Infantry - 250-300 soldiers
      The main unit for Azgeda. The details of the everyday warrior is listed above.

Armored Car
      Cars that have been rebuilt with scraps of reinforced metal to make the normal car stronger. Not very effective against enemy troops. Mainly used as a way to get around the opposing army to cut off the surrounding area.

Mobilized (Warriors) Infantry - 150-200 soldiers
      This unit is very similar to the armored car, but with most of the armor plating ripped off. The main car aspect is used to bring warriors faster to the battle front.

-----

P.S. sorry for the delay.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LouistheVictor ().

• If I'm to late RIP.

Player Name: AshtonatorGaming

Discord: AshtonatorGaming#7195

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Name: The New German State

Starting Country: Iowa

Faction Leader: Jakob Klien

Faction Description:

Iowa, a state with a high population of people of German descent, has with the lead of Jakob Klien secured Iowa from the scum of the wastes. The New German State was originally just a group of small settlements that ended up securing Iowa, their predecessor's home state. The main language is still English as most of the survivor's bloodline forgot German or never knew it to begin with. They are fairly peaceful faction that would rather use diplomacy rather than war, but they accept the fact that the Wasteland is a cruel place and fighting happens no matter what you do.

Faction Military:

The New German State has mainly volunteers and few well trained soldiers. Mainly equipped with rifles and decent armor. They save the more advanced weapons and armor for the well trained infantry. They have very limited access to power armor and a limited number of vehicles. They mainly defend the borders and keep the peace in the state.

Faction Technology:

They aren't the most technologically advanced but they they would be classified as mid range in technological advancements. They don't use high end military gear, but they would use what most would classify as "okay" weapons. They don't have the necessary capabilities to make anything crazy either. A well rounded state most would say.

Factions Political Systems:

The New German State is a democracy. The current President is Jakob Klien. Similar to the old worlds way of elections, except they only have a 2 year term with a maximum of 4 terms. Jakob Klien is currently on his second term. Law enforcement is much more tough on criminals than in the old world but still give people proper sentences and such. Old German values are still present in the State. So it isn't entirely like the old western world as German culture is still strong.

Population:

Roughly 50k people reside in The New German State.

Lvl. 2 Infantry
      Lvl. 1 Motorized
      Lvl. 2 Armored Car
      Lvl. 1 Artillery

-Unit Descriptions For The Technologies That You Have Selected-

Infantry - 90-150 Militia/Volunteers
      The main fighting force of the German State. Mainly volunteers with little training and little experience with strategy and tactics. Capable of defending the State from common enemies. But require support to deal with larger more organized enemies.

Armored Cars - 3-5 Lightly Armored re-purposed civilian vehicles, 40-75 scouts and volunteers.
      The usual support group used for quick action and scouting. Has more well trained infantry with volunteers, but aren't military geniuses either.

Motorized - 2-4 Decently Armored Vehicles, and 50-60 Well Trained soldiers.
      The Strength of the main army, the motorized division is the strongest and fastest group of common infantry groups.
      They are trained for extended periods of time and are taught advanced strategies and tactics. They are in low numbers but are a force to be reckoned with.

Artillery - 12 Artillery Guns and Crews, and 25-40 volunteers for protection
      The long range guns of the State. They were scavenged and repaired into usable condition to support troops and weaken the enemy before attacks. "No need to send people to die if we can attack the enemy from afar." ~ Jakob Klien

Omg thank lord.

The post was edited 1 time, last by AshtonatorGaming ().

• Player Name: Alighten

Discord Username: Alighten#3269

===Faction Info===
      Name: Principality of St. Louis

Leader: Prince Francis Owens

Description: St. Louis, in pre-war times, was a city of monuments, sporting pride, and a large population. Known in the past as the "Gateway to the West," St. Louis was once the beacon of American expansionism to the Western United States and a safe haven for people of all sorts across the country.

In the years leading up to 2077, the city, along with the entire state of Missouri, underwent one of the largest oil shortages in the country, leading to riots and inner-city chaos. Martial law was declared, and Vault Tech was contracted to build a vault designed to house the city's board of directors, mayor, cabinet, as well as the most influential people of the greater St. Louis metropolitan area in the event of total chaos on the surface. Vault 45, the St. Louis vault, as per the special order from the St. Louis government, was designed to house those who were specified, as well as an additional 100 personnel who would be mechanics, scientists, engineers, and so forth to maintain the vault, as well as an additional 600 spots available to the general public.

When the bombs fell in 2077, however, only around 100 souls were able to make it into the vault before the door was shut, which included largely pre-selected people from the general public, chosen and approved on luck alone, along with the mayor of St. Louis, Derrick Slay. and his cabinet. The new vault dwellers were met with one of Vault Tech's many infamous social experiments, this one forcing the population of the vault to absorb literature, media, and instruction on the various forms of governance, including law, economics, and diplomacy, the vault dwellers being told that once in the wasteland in post-apocalyptic America, restoring order under a government should be the first objective. However, it was up to the dwellers to decide which form of governance was truly the best, resulting in multiple factions to form and develop over time in the vault.

Eventually, a civil war broke out in the vault over the intensely conflicting opinions, much like what happened in Vault 19, with the exception being that the Monarchist faction emerged victorious, and making Gary Owen, the descendant of Derrick Slay, the former mayor of St. Louis through the female line, the new Prince of the newly declared Principality of St. Louis upon finally leaving Vault 45.

Upon emerging, the remaining dwellers encountered the completely ruined city around them, and have since been doing whatever they can to get by, at first by prospecting, scavenging, and raiding before finally re-settling the city of St. Louis. They have since established a new research station designed to scrounge and scavenge pre-war tech for use in scientific endeavors as well as to outfit the new St. Louis Royal Defense Force with any form of power-armor, laser weaponry, and other pre-war military tech, however, such technology has largely eluded them, and the SLRDF has instead opted for locally made weapons and armor, primarily consisting of simple rifles, pistols, and melee weapons, as well as the vehicles still produced by the recently discovered and operative Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant. Farming had re-surged as well, feeding the ever-growing population of the city with maize, brahmin, mutfruit, and other staples.

Prince Francis, son of Gary, sits as a young man of autocratic power, wielding absolute control over his people. The city prospered under his father, however, and Francis has yet to prove himself as a capable ruler.
      ===End of Description===

Military: Average faction; Armed with locally made and scavenged rifles, side-arms, and melee weapons. Barely any pre-war tech besides vehicles. A small defense force designed to engage the enemy in urban warfare, the most defensible terrain, and win any conflicts by attrition and guerrilla tactics. Well trained, however, for any situation for several months, with continued training every few months. The recently discovered Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant, however, has been talked of being able to produce new armored vehicles for the newly formed Mobile Attack Division, designed to a light and fast unit, going by the doctrine of "the best defense is a good offence."

Technology: Dedicated Research; the new St. Louis Science Academy studies, develops, and scavenges pre-war tech for the Royal Defence Force and it's people. Pre-war tech, however, is extremely rare, and thus is hoarded by the Academy for the most part, meaning much of the guns and equipment for the military is produced by the army itself using scavenged resources. The Ford Motor Company had a factory plant in Kansas City, called the Ford Kansas Assembly Plant, and was recently discovered by merchants travelling West. This has opened the possibility of mobile warfare for the Principality, however, not enough parts exist to create or repair civilian-grade vehicles, opting instead to transform the facility into a purely military endeavor. It is uncertain how many vehicles can be produced before parts run out.

Political System: Monarchy/Feudalistic society where the Prince rules as an autocratic dictator over the population of St.Louis and her surrounding claimed territory of Greater St. Louis, formerly known as the State of Missouri. The people farm and pay taxes to the Royal Court in exchange for the SLRDF's (St. Louis Royal Defence Force) protection. The population, largely made up of people fleeing from both the East and West, as well as former Vault 45 dwellers and their descendants, respects the rule of the Prince and his generals and numbers close to 50,000.

Tech picks: Level 3 Infantry, Level 1 armored cars, level 2 mobilized infantry.

Descriptions for military already provided.