Fallout: Resurgence Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Application

Player Name: JoJoJo2103

I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created.
      I Agree

I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff.
      I Agree

Faction Information
      If you are signing up for an already made faction please leave the description blank

Faction Name: New Canadian Republic

Starting Country: East Ontario

Faction Leader: Prime Minister Anthony Ellis

Faction Description:
      Formed from the Wintry Colds of Canada Many Surviving Towns in the North, that were not bombed in the Great War (Because of Relative Low Population) managed to form together to re-create a Union, that they hoped, would bring Canada into the post-war era. They Still believe in common values, and are far from devolving into Savagery.

Factions Military: (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)
      New Canadian Republic's Army is at a large number, but far from being considered advanced. The army Consists of Militias made up of Patriotic Countrymen willing to restore Greatness to Canada

Factions Technology: (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)
      As you Would Expect, People who once resided in places such as Yukon, and Nunavut would not be the most technologically advanced. Though they managed to pillage a few old army bases in Minnesota, they are not anywhere near the standards of the NCR, BoS, or the rest of them.

Factions Political System (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)
      New Canadian Republic, Tries to Emulate Old Canada, with an election every 5 years (sometimes delayed due to lack of organisation) they claim to bring 'power to the people' however in this world of uncertainty, no-one is quite sure, if this is actually the case.

Starting Technology Tree Picks (Go to the Tech Tree listed above) (Use a total of 10 Tech Points) (No Aircraft)
      Level 2 Militia
      Level 1 Infantry

Unit Descriptions For The Technologies That You Have Selected

Militia - 200 Royal Canadian Infantry
      These Soldiers, are Weak, though they are in masses, some of them do not even have firearms, these soldiers bear striking resemblance to Soviet Soldiers in WW2, In Masses, Barely Armoured but manage to win conflicts by shear overwhelming the enemy. They may not be effective on Offense, but they are Supremely Efficient Defending The Canadian Republic Lands

Infantry - 100 Canadian Democratic Defenders
      These Soldiers are All Based in the Capital, and could be considered Elite. They are Well Armed, and above all they are able to Carry out Offensive Missions efficiently.
      Rule Brittania

The post was edited 1 time, last by JoJoJo2103 ().

• Player Name: Dahur

Discord Username: Dahur. ☭ #9111

I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created.
      I Agree

I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff.
      I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: Commonwealth of Virginia

Starting Country: Virginia

Faction Leader: The Directory

Faction Description:
      Commonwealth of Virginia (COV) is a republic founded in the former State of Virginia with a population of around 70,000 citizens, most of which found refuge, during and in the immediate aftermath of the war, in the National Park and Forest in the east of the state. After several years the survivors came out of hiding to the new wasteland and formed communities around Roanoke, Lynchburg, and Charlottesville, which after initial skirmishes united under a single government to govern over the former state. After discovering Richmond in ruins due to the war and populated with feral beasts, Roanoke was declared the capital of the new republic and the goal to reclaim the lost lands of the state was established and civilize it. Being of European descendent the majority of the survivors, the old ideals came back to life and the Republic declared itself the guardian of ‘’Liberté, égalité and fraternité’’ in the new world and its citizens are the vanguard!

Faction Military:
      COV’s military is a mix of militia, which defends the countryside in outposts and urban centers of the Commonwealth, and regular military personnel that volunteers to protect essential governmental areas and to explore the world outside the Republic frontier. Under the law, every citizen is obliged to take arms and defend the Republic to the death, but in practice, many never held a rifle, let alone fired one. The Regular Military has a few armored vehicles but is mostly composed of foot infantry with pre-war weapons. There is also rumour of existing a Destroyer in Norfolk.

Faction Technology:
      COV’s technology is mainly pre-war technology since it doesn’t have any advanced research center, but rumors circulates that one lies in Norfolk and if the Frontiers Corps could found a way to the Naval Base located there, the republic could find and even develop new technologies to apply in the construction of infrastructure and defenses for the Commonwealth.

Political System:
      The Commonwealth doesn’t follow the old political system of the United States, but rather a more European style of government. It possesses a Parliament of the CommonWealth with 10 seats for each city and 10 more to represent The Directory, with a total of 40 seats. The Parliament is responsible for the legislative branch, making the laws of the new republic and voting essential matters of the liberties, rights, and obligations of the population. The Directory is the Executive and Judicial branch united, it governs the Republic and acts as a judge if anyone tries to act against the will of the Commonwealth. In the Commonwealth, the figure of the president doesn’t exist since they consider it would turn and become an authoritarian figure.

Starting Technology Tree Picks:
      Infantry Lvl 3
      Artillery Lvl 1
      Armored Car Lvl 1
    • So, turns out doing it in the middle of the night works as well, anyways here's the application

Application

Player Name: Zango22

Discord Username: Zango#8616

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: The Stalkers

Starting Country: West Minnesota

Faction Leader: Heinrik Peterson, Also known as "The Unseen"

Faction Description:
      "The Stalkers" are the name of a faction out in Minnesota that has a population of around 60,000 thousand. The Stalkers have some small outposts out East but most are understaffed and raids are very often. The Stalkers leader claims that “The East belongs to us” and has been known to order small raids on anything out East but with growing problems back home it could mean these raid may end. The Stalkers believe that a world needs order and law but it has no democratic values and has little are for liberty. If it a citizens want liberty then they can have it without having trouble from any of The Stalkers armed forces. The government is run by the Unseen and his council.

The Stalkers once used a currency called patches, these patches were easy to create which lead to many counterfeits being produced, this led to caps being the main currency.

The Stalkers armed forces are small when compared to groups such as the NCR but what they lack in strength they make up in tactics and ambushes. Currently two industrial complexes exist at “The Foundary” and “The Junkyard” but they are not fully efficient only working at an estimated 68.29% efficacy which means most weapons are either faulty or bought from traders, sometimes they are confiscated by traders or taken from the bodies of their enemy. The Stalkers have no active power armour, any they do have are being reversed engineered so they can try to produce them (currently failing at doing that.

Factions Technology: (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)
      The Stalkers are not as technologically advanced when compared to factions such as the NCR, Enclave or the Brotherhood of Steel but that is because instead of trying to create new technology they often end up trying to reverse engineer any new weapons, armor and functional vehicles that its members may discover out in the wasteland but this of course takes time. Any weapons, armor and vehicles they have the ability to make is often produced in either "The Foundry" (Modern day Worthington) or at "The Junkyard" (Modern day Willmar) but this is slow due to the low output. Alternatively the Stalkers have been known to purchase or "Confiscate" certain items from traders

Factions Political System (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples)
      The Stalkers have a hierarchy system when regarding its government, it currently has two layers:

The Unseen: The Unseen is basically the leader of the Stalkers, their job is simple, make large decisions that effect that
      The Stalkers as a whole. They have the final say about what will happen. They can remove subordinates. The Unseen has a small council who advise on the best course of action.

The Hidden: The hidden are a group of five people who run different districts, they take orders from The Unseen. Each member has to make sure their district runs smooth, each district is cut up into smaller sections. The Hidden have the ability to remove subordinates (Small town/village mayors. They can call up a small force to eliminate a threat but they must get permission from the Unseen

Starting Technology Tree Picks (Go to the Tech Tree listed above) (Use a total of 10 Tech Points) (No Aircraft)
      Militia (since they are classed as unlocked)
      - Infantry Level 1
      - Commandos

Militia: 125 “Town/village guard”

These are you town watch who's main job is to keep law and order across the major towns and cities along with some outlying villages (these are often protected by one - five members of the watch who try and train its citizens to protect themselve, doesn't seem to be working for most groups)
      The town watch have decent training but are taught in defence tactics and fortification building (e.g. Wooden walls)
      Most of the time the militia will use light armour, sometimes leather if the standard stuff isn't available (combat armour) but the town watch need to use whatever they can use for ranged, mostly hunting rifles and some old Chinese automatic rifles but these have been known to break during training

Infantry: 150 Soldiers
      The soldiers of The Stalkers receive decent training and have access to a range of firearms and armor (medium weight combat armour). The basic soldier has access to:
      10mm SMGs
      Combat Shotguns
      Hunting, service and lever action Rifles
      Automatic rifles
      Most pistols (Primarily 10mm and 9mm)
      The occasional heavy weapon (Mostly rocket launchers but due to the fact they are rare and hard to produce the ammunition they are often used as defence or used by more elite units)

A large majority of training is based upon not being seen and following a target but a large majority of the time this is left to The Stalkers elite, because of this they have began to teach soldiers offensive strategies.

Commandos: 100 “Hunters”
      The Stalkers call the Elite “Hunters” this is primarily because they hunt their target, often stalking them to find out where they live, how many people are with them, basically they gather information before either taking action

The “Hunters” have elite training are tasked with high profile missions, often coming from the Unseen themself, these missions include but are not limited to:
      Recon
      Assassination
      Ambush (Includes armed units and supply routes)
      Terrorise operations (e.g. burn down a settlement, burn down food stocks e.t.c)
      Long distance sniping

“Hunters” have access to the main armies weapons, long range weapons and light - medium armour, this makes them deadly at long range but tough to kill at close range.

The training is harsh, most of the time recruits fail due to the amount of pressure. Those who succeed are mentally and physically prepared to take on challenges that could scar a normal person, and some have been mentally scarred because of what they have done

Questions

Currently none, if any rise I will PM you

NOTE: Any and all research done will have its own description if needed

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zango22 ().

• Player Name: worldwar2history

Discord Username: Ahsoka Tano

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

If you are signing up for an already made faction please leave the description blank

Faction Name: South American Republic

Starting Country: North Carolina

Faction Leader: North Carolina (Secretary General: Josh Loosemen)

Faction Description: A faction of independent Americans that wish to govern themselves. A democroacy of South America States and beyond. We have a goal of peace and prosparity through out America.

Factions Military: One of the Strongest Military's in the sector. Army has the goal of having properly armed trained personal. They are trained with Mountain, Jungle, and Forest techniques, to ensure that they have the advantage in every battle to ensure victory. They are equiped with armour-breaking rifles and personal shields.

Factions Technology: (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples) Standard tech. Military equiped with armor breaking guns. Civillians have mostly non-greenhouse emitting energy. The nation focuses on Solar and Water energy. Tech such as electric cars, and personal house-robots are common in homes.

Factions Political System (Check the factions page that is listed above for examples) The political System of the South American Republic is simular to the one of the USA. Each faction member gets to vote on all proposals, including military movements, economic investments, forign actions, etc. All faction members must be connecting states. Each faction member also has to vote to allow other nations in (after game starts).

Militia Lvl 1

Infantry lvl 2

Mobilized infantry lvl 1

armour cars: lvl 1

light tank lvl 1

artillery lvl 1

Medium tank lvl 1

anti-tank lvl 1

anti air lvl 1

Militia: Untrained volunteers to the military

Inf: Trained infantry suited for Mountainous and Jungle regions

Moterized inf: Trained infantry suited for fast blitzkrieg attacks. Suited best in plane regions

armour cars: Infantry Fighting Vehicles suited for amphibious landings and blitzkrieg tactics

Light tanks: Lightly Armoured tanks with high speed and good for blitzkrieg and supprise attacks

Medium tanks: Attack tanks that are siuted for penatrating enemy lines

artillery: Heavy guns that can be fired from a range at enemy posistions

anti tank: light anti-armour weapons that are best suited for defense against armoured attacks

anti air: although not needed, it is used to prevent any air attack from above..

Total military numbers: 50,000 trained infantry, 150,000 reserve/untrained volunteers
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP

The post was edited 1 time, last by worldwar2history ().

• Player Name: November Terra
      I Agree
      I Agree
      Faction Name: Enclave
      Starting Country: Indiana
      Faction Leader: President Bradley Rogers
      Starting Technology Tree Picks:
      Level 2 Infantry 3 points
      level 1 Armored Car 1 points
      level 2 Light tank 6 points

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sovereign ().

• Player Name: Demex002

Discord Username: SSJ Rose Goku Black

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

People's Republic of Northwestern Settlements: This is pretty much a faction that was formed from a lot of Settlements to countr raiders and mutants and etc... they are not very technologicly advanced

Starting Lands: Northwest Territories, Nanavut (i still Need to Landswap Nanavut A.k.a take it)

Faction Name: People's Republic of Northwestern Settlements

Starting Country: Northwest territories
      Flag
      Flag Explanation: the reason for this flag is because a lot of Settlements formed this faction to defend themselfs and they found the EU flag from the old world and decided to use it

Faction Leader: Unidentified

Faction Description: a few years ago These lands were inhabited by Settlements and settlers but then raiders came and never gave These Settlements a break then the Settlements banded together These settlers and Settlements are like every other average Settlement the settlers are not mutated some very affected by the Radiation but they were quickly expelled the Population in all of These regions is around 50.279 but People are constantly dying and being Born crime is strictly looked down upon by the People themselfs stealing is one of the worst crimes that can be comitted People here help eachother out every Settlement helps the other settlemet if one is in dire Need of help the capital Settlement is Yellowknife although Yellowknife is the biggest and the most industrialized City it has the biggest rate of crime there aswell

Starting Technology
      -Militia Level 4
      -Infantry Level 1
      -Destroyers Level 1

Militia- 250 Settler Militias
      Many of These Settlers are just volunteers with only Pipe Guns like pipe pistols pipe rifles and etc....
      all the Training they have gotten is from fighting the dangers of the wasteland like mole rats and etc....

Infantry-Elite Settlers/Mercenaries 130
      This unit is formed of Mercenary bands and settlers that underwent Training there are not a lot of them

Destroyers- 5 Armored and Equipped boats
      These are pretty much boats that are armoured with metal and equipped with very fast fire guns they are to at best conduct patrols along the coast and they cant be built anywhere (there will be only 2 provinves i will build These at but if i want to build em i Need lvl 3 ports and industrial complex and it cant be built in a City Province)

Questions
      nope

The post was edited 5 times, last by demex134 ().

• Updated Map

The map is slowly filling up and things are looking great everyone :) especially with the new spiffy bright colors I added to everyones countries ;)

Applications

CaptainCuddles - North East Mutants

Looking good, I am excited to see how your faction will play out as they are mutants and purely raiders with little organization except for when they hunt for supplies. Hopefully we will see a few more Raider factions in the roleplay :)

Iritator - The Institute

Accepted, assuming you change your application to a more serious tone as I know you can do better.... If you dont change your application within 48 hours I will have to remove you from the player as the Institute.

Elitist Beaver - East Coast Brotherhood of Steel

Accepted assuming you change your leader as Robert House is not the leader of the BOS...

JoJoJo2103 - New Canadian Republic

Looking good and accepted other than the Militia, Infantry thing but that has already been discussed and fixed :)

Dahur - Commonwealth of Virginia

Accepted and a truly amazing application. It will without a doubt be very interesting seeing the Commonwealth expand across the wasteland.

Zango22 - The Stalkers

Accepted and yet another amazing application :)

worldwar2history

As stated in the messages on Discord you are not accepted for a variety of reasons as your applications makes it apparent you did not read the forums. If you edit or post another application that is fixed then you will be accepted assuming it is up to standards.

Sovereign
      Accepted and I cannot wait to see you in the wasteland (he is the Co-Admin)

Demex002

Accepted just make sure to check the grammar of your posts when the roleplay starts and everything should be more than good :) maybe someday the NCR and the Northwestern Republic may meet.

• Player Name: starlord72307

Discord Username: Star Lord #9480

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name: Western Brotherhood Of Steel

Starting Country:
      Montana

Faction Leader:
      High Elder Dexter

Faction Description: The Western Brotherhood of Steel is the original chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel being formed shortly after the events of the Great War with its first Elder being the organization's founder Roger Maxson. The Western Brotherhood is credited with defeated the Master's Army, aiding in the defeat of the Enclave and fighting a major war with the New California Republic which led to the Brotherhood of Steel fleeing California to the Mojave maintaining a low profile. However after a NCR reconnaissance party discovered the location of the Brotherhood and managed to secure a devastating blow against the Chapter eventually forcing them to retreat to an isolated Brotherhood Bunker in Montana where after discovering that the NCR was not tracking them began to reactivate several bunkers in the state of Montana eventually establishing dominance in the region.

Equipped with the most advanced equipment that the United States Military had to offer before the Great War. The Brotherhood of Steel maintains a strong technological edge over all factions other than the Enclave and Institute. Equipped with advanced laser weaponry as well as Power Armor. The Brotherhood although small in number and an elite fighting force that is capable of taking on even the strongest of enemies.

The Brotherhood is equipped with the most advanced technology that the pre-war United States had to offer it has at its disposal Auto-Docs that are capable of curing even the most extreme of damages, Power Armor which allows its soldiers to be virtual tanks and advanced laser weaponry that allow them to turn their enemies to ash.

The Brotherhood is led by its Elder which makes decisions within the confines of the Council which contains the highest ranked members of the Brotherhood such as the Head Scribe and Head Paladin.

Level 2 infantry points 3, Level 1 amoured car point 1 , level 1 Light tank 3 points, tank destroyer level 1 points 3

Infantry 50-100
      As the the Brother hood became bigger the they needed a bigger army. The infantry was the answer. They mosty have Laser weapons. And wear Power armour. Most of them never had expernience. Most of the squad consists over one leader at the front and the rest of the men after him in 10 men in a row. They mostly wear power armour and use laser guns.

Armoured car 1-2
      When the Brotherhood started too send expedition out in the world. They found stil working cars. They edited them with armour. There mosty Nuclear powered. They mosty get made too put out the bigger threats like: A miltary base, a ghoul infected place and large battles. Most of them work as supply cars too bring supplies. They are mosty uses in Dangeroes battles.

Light tank 1-2
      These Monsters are mosty found in miltary bases. They are modified too look like Brotherhood of steel weapons. They got laser at the top. It is mosty uses too transpot men and supplies. Its good in battles. There are some that are made for the battle. They work good. The Brotherhood has plans too start devolping them from Strach.

Tank destroyer 5 - 10
      These are stil in Expermint if they work. They only have been used a couple times. They are mosty to take out large bases and large vechiles. They consits of a men in the front with a gatling laser or other strong weapon with can destoy alot of things . 4 men in the back too help reload it and defend it. 1 divison can have 2 of these units.

Questions
      I dont got any right but If I wil I wil ask on Discord or in game

The post was edited 5 times, last by starlord72307 ().

• Hi everyone,

Just wanted to tell everyone that I will not be on until very late tomorrow so if you need anything from me please keep in mind it will be a few hours until I get a chance to reply.

I would also like to thank the players that have actually read the entire forum post and have presented me with amazing Applications it truly means alot to me.
    • Player name - gknight3

discord name - gknight3 #1245

I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented
      within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are
      created.
      I Agree

I Agree

Faction information

The united raider clans (URC for short) is a group of raider clans which united to fight against the mutants which were attacking the clans(which every body does but the attacks are more fierce)and raiding the land.The strongest clans had a meeting and decided to unite(the clans still had power)and soon smaller clans started joining.
      Located in Georgia they are great mechanics and can fix a broken car in a hour. Although a bit primitive there scavenging skills come in handy when there is a lack of resources.

Faction leader The clan high counsel

Starting state Georgia

Factions Military

Since they are only raiders and scavengers they don't have access to most advance weapons that the Brotherhood of steel have. They usually use pistols,clubs and bolt action rifles.However they have a a lot of modified cars for military use.

Factions Tech

Since they don't have access to most comforts they usually fix broken down robots to help them(can't remember what the robots are called). However they have many markets run by scavengers with equipment that the civilian population can use.

Factions Political System

Inspired by the Holy roman empire,the north German federation and the German empire the political system is run by the clans each clan leader having a say in a matter(most of the time). The more powerful clans usually have more men equipment and land .

Starting technology tree picks

level 3 militia, level 2 infantry level 4 armored car and level 1 arty.

Militia The clans usually have reserves that protect clan territory equipped with clubs and bolt action rifles. Divisions are usually about 80-100 men.

Infantry The raiders are the clans standard infantry they are lightly armored and use pistols, knives, clubs and bolt action rifles.Divisions are about 100-160 men.

Armored cars The armored cars are usually modified cars that were repaired usually have teams of 4,1 driver and 3 gunners. Divisions are about 4-6 cars.

Arty Repaired guns before ww3. Divisions about 3-5 guns.

Questions

No

The post was edited 1 time, last by gknight3 ().

• Player Name: ThatGuyThomas

Discord Username: Thomas

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information

Faction Name:
      ~Caesar's Legion

Starting Country:
      ~Wyoming

Faction Leader:
      ~Caesar (Edward Sallow)

Faction Description:
      ~Caesar's Legion is a mainly autocratic, traditionalist, reactionary slaver's society with a totalitarian dictatorship, which was founded in the year 2247 by a man named Joshua Graham, later known as Caesar. The civilization is based on the structure of ancient Rome, with legionaries, senate's, and act as a corhesive unit, placing the matters of the state above individual needs, operating out of pre-war states of Colorado and Wyoming.

Factions Military:
      ~Caesar’s Legion maintains one of the largest standing armies in the Wasteland however its army lacks the technology of other major factions such as the NCR and Brotherhood of Steel instead preferring to use melee weapons and scavenged weapons however the Legion makes up for its lack of technology by its armies relentless morale and its sheer numbers which allow it to easily overrun more advanced foes.

Factions Technology:
      ~The Legion does not condemn the usage of technology however it does condemn society's dependence on technology and as such does not put emphasis on technological research. The Legion however does make use of firearms and in some cases repairs vehicles such as tank and even aircraft to ensure the Legion’s survival.

Factions Political System
      ~The Legion itself is led by Caesar himself who is seen as a god to the populace of the Legion. Caesar himself rules over the entirety of the Empire which has allowed clarity and loyalty to the Government. However there is worries about the state of the Legion if Caesar were to ever pass away.

Starting Technology Tree Picks

Level 3 Infantry
      Level 1 Medium Tanks
      Level 1 Artillery
      Level 1 Mechanized Infantry

Unit Descriptions

Infantry - 250 Soldiers
      The main force of the Legions Army, numbering two hundred soldiers per Company the Legions makes extensive use of its Infantry Companies. Although poorly armed (melee weapons and occasionally fire arms) the Legion forces its recruits to undergo brutal training for six months which leads to their soldiers being very skilled. The Legion also takes advantage too it’s unheard of morale as its warriors are fighting in the name of Caesar. The Legion makes frequent use of ambushes and flanking the enemy as it lacks the firepower to force head on engagements.

Medium Tank - 12 APC’s aided by 100 Legionaries
      In high intensity conflicts the Legion does not hesitate to deploy its Armored Companies which are formed of Armored APC’s and AFV’s equipped with cannons as well as miniguns while heavily aided by motorized Legionaries.

Artillery - 12 Artillery Guns
      As the Legion advanced across the Rocky Wasteland of the Colorado they discovered that the most effective way to destroy hostile tribes within the mountains was through extensive usage of Artillery. Although slow to move the artillery is capable of heavily suppressing enemy strongholds to the point of forcing their enemies to surrender.

Mechanized Infantry 200 Soldiers, 12 APC’s
      The Legion in rare occurrences utilizes fast moving heavily armored vehicles that are armed with miniguns and other heavy weapons. The forces within these Companies are some of the most heavily armed soldiers in the Legion making extensive use of heavy weapons.

• Player Name:
      GoldBRO

I hereby agree to follow all of the rulesand guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules orguidelines that are created.
      I Agree

I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay ifI repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay'sStaff.
      I Agree

Faction Name: Dominion of Chicago

StartingCountry: Illiniois

Faction Leader: Illi Kowalski

Faction describtion:

Dominionof Chicago was founded together with unity tribials of Route 57 by group of visionary called Magnificent Miles. Initially covering the region of Charleston andruins of Champaign, [Dominion] was fast gaining support from survivors in whole Illinois. When Chicago was captured from Brotherhood of Stell, capital was relocated to Chicago that's suburbs gained fast populus grow.
      In Dominiom's territory are living about 50 thousands of people which 30% are obviously contaminated bodily. People are fighting with hunger, poornes and wild animals. There is few strong groups in society called familias that are trying to impose theirs views (atleast, mainlynationalities or religion). 50% of people are Americans, 30% Mexicans, 10% Polish people and 10% undocumented.
      There is 7 families:Progressive Familia, New Church, New Illinois, Lincoln Familia, Foresters,Grande Mexico, New Polonia.

Faction technology and military
      Dominion is not specialy backward. In the territory of country there is a lot of ruins from old civilization. Establishing of Dominion growth is rebuilding pre-war research buildings and industrials. Either recycling of found leavings of old civilization

Milita, Infantry lvl4, Mechanized infantry lvl 1, Light tanks lvl 1

Milita - Family Squad about 120 soliders
      Family Squads werecreated as tribial squads but at time of unification some of them wereincorporated to Amry of Dominion. Soliders are not well trained and them mainlyequipment are pre-war guns and melee weapons. They don't have special uniformsbut they're chracterised by green band.
      Leaders areimportant members of families
      Infantry - State Police 75 soliders and 5 lifesavers
      State Police areregular units whose orgin have when first conflicts between familias began.Family Squads were not loyal enough to keep headship of Chicago. Thats whygenerals decided to form new, full dependent from Dominion units. To copekeeping peace between familias they supossed to be better equiped than FamiliSquads.
      They have todisposition some old laser guns and rifle produced in provisionaly factories,also old pre-war police uniforms.
      Either they havemedicial factilities: 5 lifesavers equiped with machine pistols and pre-warfireman uniforms.

Mechanized infantry - Mobile Infantry 70 solider and 10 sappers; 10motorcycles and 7 armored vans
      First MobileInfantry units have been created at time of Battle of Chicago, when Army ofDominion has captured greater amount of cars and motorcycles. Vehicles arestrengthened with machine guns and metal plates.

Light Tanks - Support Unit 90 soliders, 10 sappers; 10 provisionally armoredtrucks
      Support Units atbegan of their existance had to patrol borders of Dominion and replace StatePolice at this task. Infact, when Chicago has built more factories on thesuburbs, vehicles were well strentheded and it was consider that they should bemore usefull as support. In time, soliders were training to fight in short andbuild provisionaly fortification.
      Solider have atdispotial few machine guns, rocket launchers and some automatic rifles.
      Facilitis is form of10 sappers that are use rocket launchers.
      Political system
      Political systemprovide suffrage only leaders of familias. Dictator is elected when previous isdead or removed. His task is to enforce familias law.Infact, for the pastfew years country is leaded only by dictator, what provokes national unrestbeetwen families and against dictator.
    • Application

Player Name: Romulus947

Discord Username: Romulus947#5247

I Agree

I Agree

Faction Information:
      We are a bloodthirsty faction and are going to annihalate all factions that are weaklings and are not worthy of retaking Earth.

Faction Name: New Carolinian Order

Starting Country: South Carolina

Faction Leader: Senior Marshal. Henry Wilkerson
      - Romulus947

Leader,
      Wolf Den

"Await the game, and rouse the tame!"
      Motto of the Den

:thumbup:
    • Sorry it took so long fam. I wanted something original, and had to plan quite a bit for it :)

Player Name:
      LightningTurk

I hereby agree to follow all of the rulesand guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created.
      I Agree

I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay ifI repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay'sStaff.
      I Agree

Faction Name: Federacion De Los Zetas

Starting Country: East Mexico

Faction Leader: Miguel Ángel Treviño Morales

Faction description:

Once a well known drug cartel within Mexico and the strongest cartel within North America, following the Nuclear eradication of most of the world's population, many wealthy families comprising the stable class of the Zetas cartel were rich enough to survive within underground bunkers.

Following the eventual collapse of the bunkers, many of the individuals who knew themselves as human turned ghoul as well as mutant, however they all retained their pride, not as mexican nationals, but as Zeta Nationals.

With the opening of bunkers 1000 years into the future, these individuals were the main factor in reorganization of the mountainous region of Mexico, culminating in the establishment of a capital and a new government around East Mexico.

Now united into a Federation, or Federacion as they would like to call it, The Federation of Zetas have strengthed along the gulf of mexico, calling upon their old thousand year old connections in order to maintain aggressive expansion and strengthening.

Faction technology and military:

Milita, Armoured Car Lv 6, Infantry lvl 3

Milita - Guerilla Squads: 100 Marksmen, 1 Ex-Commando
      Guerilla squads are led by a minor boss that was usually once a member of the Mexican military or special forces, and are the backbone of the force of the Federacion. They are primarily thugs that have been trained to a minor extent by the leadership of the Zetas.

Infantry - 50 Ex-Militarymen
      Legitimate Soldiers that have been trained within either the Mexican Army or Mexican national police. After the collapse of the mexican government, many soldiers defected over to higher paying jobs within the cartel business, especially after the dropping of the bombs.

Armoured Cars - 10 Mobile Infantry Armoured Cars, trucks and vans

Mainly gained from the military and police, these vehicles have had additions of further iron bars to strengthen their defense while lowering mobility dramatically. Armoured tanks is what they are usually refered to as due to the rarity of actual tanks within the region.

Political system-

The Federacion De Los Zetas, as a military based crime syndicate, has an incredibly rigid organizational structure based on dicipline and centralized command. Each city is controlled by one minor governor Zeta, that is elected yearly to their position by regional command that governs up to 5 cities. These regional command posts are then administered and added by the Leading Zeta within the capital city. This Autocratic structure has the wealthy land owners retain control over the local populace, who in this case has just recently begun farming the radiated terrain.
      "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.

• Posting Application for Enderborn

Application

Player Name: Enderborn

Discord Username:

I Agree

I Agree

~ History ~

In 1969 the State of Arkansas was incorporated into the Commonwealth of Texas. Under the new Commonwealth system, the State of Arkansas relinquished control of most of it's functions. The simplest of which include the issuing of license plates and establishing preservation areas.

In 2066 with the invasion of Alaska by Chinese forces well underway additional military funding was set aside for the construction of nuclear missile silos across the United States, specifically Arkansas.

In 2077 following the brief but utterly destructive, "Great War." The Arkansas National Guard attempts to maintain order in an increasingly chaotic rural and urban landscape. With the military mainly focusing efforts elsewhere, neglecting the opportunity to at least maintain order in what could be concerned the least chaotic riot stricken region in the crumbling United States. The Arkansas National Guard reforms it's own chain of command to exclude the United States Military in order to properly lead and relocate troops. Contact with the United States Military being slow and random at times becomes entirely non-existent.

Radiation exposure begins severely affecting National Guard troops and the civilian populace, the descision is made by the chain of command to abandon martial law protocals and retreat all remaining forces to all existing underground facilitys in Arkansas. The silos once holding devestating nuclear payloads, now empty, become home to thousands of Arkansas National Guard soldiers across the state.

In 2112 an expedition is made to determine the above ground military infastructure and general survivability of the Arkansas wasteland. The expedition returns almost an hour after leaving chased by mutated creatures that will eventually be coined as Feral Ghouls. Horrified by the harshness of the wasteland, the descision is made to heavily ration all Arkansas National Guard food supplys despite having a vast storage of food.

In 2200 the Arkansas National Guard now filled with the descendents of the soldiers that first made home in the vast amounts of silos across Arkansas, make the descision to brave the harshness of the wasteland to establish an above ground presence.

In 2202 having established a strong peaceful presence above ground with advanced pre-war technology, numerous settlements embrace the Arkansas National Guard. With a presence across the state with many settlements under their control the Arkansas National Guard forms an official goverment avoiding the continued use of the military junta they had relied on for over a hundred years. The government, while still military in nature, offers far more civil libertys than the last one, encouraging further settlements to embrace the newly reformed Arkansas Guard.

In 2210 The Arkansas Guard stumbles upon Vault 35, a control vault untouched by Vault-Tec experiments. The Vault dwellers fearful of the outside world never ventured outside of the Vault, instead deciding to ration increasingly dwindling supplies. While having initial radio contact with them, the radio went silent after the first encounter.

In 2211 facing pressure from inside Vault 35 due to supply shortages the descision is made to continue radio contact after a year of silence with The Arkansas Guard. Negotations take place succesfully leading to a treaty being written between Vault 35 and The Arkansas Guard, in exchange for the Vault 35 G.E.C.K., The Arkansas Guard would provide much needed supplies to Vault 35 and bring them under the protection of The Arkansas Guard as a special settlement holding a large amount of autonomy compared to other Arkansas Guard settlements.

In 2212 Little Rock Arkansas is fully under control by Arkansas Guard forces, clear of raiders and other creatures. Shortly after the G.E.C.K. device is activated In Little Rock making it a flourishing settlement, lush with plants trees and crops. And soon after becoming the official Capitol of The Arkansas Guard.

In 2260 after a long period of succesful operations against mutants and raiders, Arkansas Is considered quite safe compared to many other places in the United States wasteland, as the Arkansas Guard heavily prioritizes maintaining existing territory rather than stretching it's resources to incorporate additional territory into the Arkansas Guard. Because of this The Arkansas Guard is a popular route for traders and merchants.

In 2270 The Arkansas Guard discovers the location of Vault 39 from United States archives. Venturing an elite Steelback team into it no Vault dwellers are discovered on initial Vault contact In the main entrance space. Venturing further radio contact is lost with the Steelback team. Reinforcements are called in, the Vault entrance heavily fortified as Arkansas Guard forces attempt to regain radio contact before sending a rescue mission in. Radio contact Is made, but only a simple hissing sound is heard. Soon after pieces of power armor and bones are spit out the Vault door towards Arkansas Guard forces. The descision Is made to close the Vault door until further notice as a elite Steelback team was wiped out In a matter of moments. As the Vault door Is nearly shut globs of black goop spit out through the cracks and incinerate numerous soldiers touched by even a miniscule amount of it. Bones clatter to the ground as Arkansas Guards scramble for cover, and the realization dawns on Arkansas Guard forces that they've uncovered one of Vault-Tec's worst experiments...

In 2775 Vault 39 remains closed, albeit heavily fortified by Arkansas Guard forces. The Arkansas Guard as a whole has forgotten the horror faced on that day in 2270, focusing it's efforts elsewere on maintaing it's existing territory, and expanding it's military industrial complex, and being one of the first factions to focus on population growth. But one can only hope Vault 39 Is not opened again, as Arkansas Guard forces have most likely only scratched the surface of what it contains.

~ Government ~

The government of The Arkansas Guard is classified as a statocracy. Citizens of The Arkansas Guard are allowed to run for office of all it's government positions, provided they are active members of The Arkansas Guard Military. While this is not quite a democracy, it certainly is not a military dictatorship. Citizens retain the right to vote for the officials running for office, provided they themselves have had military experience.

~ Military ~
      The military forces of The Arkansas Guard are comprised of extensively trained soldiers from a society that is very favorable of the military, and encourages participation in combat routines from birth. Much of the technology that exists in The Arkansas Guard is technology scavenged from old derelict military bases across Arkansas, and some border bases in places such as Missouri. The Arkansas Guard maintains a large number of bases across Arkansas as most of the underground military infastructure has been maintained since the pre-war days. While controlling a number of power armor suits, The Arkansas Guard prefers to use them sparingly as they do not currently have the capability to create more.

~ Leader ~
      Commander Hadrian Smith

• Updated Map

Applications

starlord72307

Accepted, but please work on your grammar I understand English is not your natural language so keep on working on it :)

gknight3
      Accepted however I was forced to change your faction home country to North Carolina as Georgia is not playable :) However please try to work a little on length and quality in your articles :)

Thomas
      Accepted

GOLDBRO

Accepted, very nice application :) Maybe consider increasing the amount of soldiers in your units :)

Ramius

Accepted temporarily, assuming you update your application like you said you would you will be fully accepted

LightningTurk

Accepted :) Glad to see you in the Roleplay :)

Enderborn
      Accepted :)

START DATE

The Roleplay should be starting Wednesday - Friday :)

• Hello everyone,

Just wanted to inform all of you that we are currently sitting at 17 players. I am hoping we can reach 25 players by the time the roleplay starts so I would like to ask everyone to start doing some recruiting so we can get the last few players in the Roleplay.

And once again I would like to thank everyone who has been messaging me constantly finding out information about the roleplay and I encourage players to expand upon their faction lore and become truly involved within the faction that you have created.