Pinned Report here if you can not enter your game!

• Renard wrote:

Game Number: 2,519,565
      In Game Name: lRenard
      What is preventing you to get inside your game: It was not possible to activate game 2,519,565 on the server.
      This item is not available at this time or does not exist anymore. Try again later
      Picture if possible: prntscr.com/lgagxf

The fact is that I created that match and i can't even join on it... 12 people already entered aswell
      This also happened when i tried to join someother match too
      I have just entered this game in observation mode and was able to login fine. Can you verify if this is still an issue?
    • PrinceofHonor wrote:

Renard wrote:

Game Number: 2,519,565
      In Game Name: lRenard
      What is preventing you to get inside your game: It was not possible to activate game 2,519,565 on the server.
      This item is not available at this time or does not exist anymore. Try again later
      Picture if possible: prntscr.com/lgagxf

The fact is that I created that match and i can't even join on it... 12 people already entered aswell
      This also happened when i tried to join someother match too
      I have just entered this game in observation mode and was able to login fine. Can you verify if this is still an issue?
      I actually joined the game without issues from my phone, but when i try to connect on my PC appears the same error
    • If you can connect to the game from one device but not another the error must lie with your device.

Close the open browser tabs, clear browser cache, then close and restart the browser. This usually helps with browsers that are just taking you in circles.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Senior Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Renard wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

If you can connect to the game from one device but not another the error must lie with your device.

Close the open browser tabs, clear browser cache, then close and restart the browser. This usually helps with browsers that are just taking you in circles.
      I actually tried but still, doesn't connect from my PC :/ (Same error)
      can you try a different browser on the computer? Sometimes that helps troubleshoot
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Senior Game Operator

• VorlonFCW wrote:

Renard wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

If you can connect to the game from one device but not another the error must lie with your device.

I actually tried but still, doesn't connect from my PC :/ (Same error)
      can you try a different browser on the computer? Sometimes that helps troubleshoot
      Mmmh... i don't know, i used Opera, Chrome and IE and it didn't work neither...
    • That tells me that the issue is not with the browser, but lies deeper within the computer. This is difficult for me to help you with as it is not an issue with our game, as shown by the fact that it works from one device but not another.

You could try an incognito window in Chrome, which would ignore any cookies you have on your computer, although that doesn't quite sound like your issue.

I have heard of a few people who had an issue like this fixed with a windows update, which makes zero sense whatsoever, but has been the issue several times.

VorlonFCW
      Senior Game Operator

• VorlonFCW wrote:

That tells me that the issue is not with the browser, but lies deeper within the computer. This is difficult for me to help you with as it is not an issue with our game, as shown by the fact that it works from one device but not another.

You could try an incognito window in Chrome, which would ignore any cookies you have on your computer, although that doesn't quite sound like your issue.

I have heard of a few people who had an issue like this fixed with a windows update, which makes zero sense whatsoever, but has been the issue several times.
      The incognito didn't work, but well... I think i just have to play from the phone :P
      I don't like that much the app version but it's something

*Edit: I finally connected to the game through PC using VPN in Opera

The post was edited 1 time, last by Renard ().