Pinned Report here if you can not enter your game!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bhockey83 wrote:

Mathex319 wrote:

If you cannot enter you game you can report it here on the forums with the following formula:

Game Number:
      In Game Name:
      What is preventing you to get inside your game:
      Picture if possible:

Please use that formula and post it in this thread and one of the staff member will check it out as quickly as possible,
      Thank you for your cooperation
      Cannot access game. Get black screen where I cannot view my map or units.
      Game Number: 3303181
      In Game Name: bhockey83
      What is preventing you to get inside your game: I am getting a black screen with no vision of my game map or units. This is present on both my mobile and PC.
      Picture if possible: Attached is a mobile screenshot

Please submit a bug report using the link in my signature and a GO will be able to assist you with this.

BETAN2015 wrote:

hello my steam account I cannot connect it to the game, when I select a game and I am going to select country I get a white screen that covers my selection and I cannot play, I cannot send the error, I would like to make the query in Spanish, my account It has a package bought on steam since the 27th of last month, and since I cannot play I have not used it. The account has already two months that I do not play it due to the problem of the blue screen problems of the video card, but already I changed it yesterday and now it gives me this problem,. What can I do? I already put a report in Spanish

It seems that the country selection screen is not displaying properly for you? Perhaps you can use a browser or the mobile app to join a game.

If you have not set up a password before click on the settings gear cog under your name and rank when you first open the game. Leave the old password blank and enter a new password. You may then log in from any browser.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • There is an option within the steam menu to clear your steam browser cache which may be the issue here.

You will need to open the steam app, not the steam Call of war app. I believe it is in the settings menu, I will look up the exact procedure later and post it.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

OfLittleOrNoConcern wrote:

I am making this for a friend whose IGN is Blistermarc. He has been unable to enter any games, and they have failed to load after he had sent ships around midway, and he believes that this problem is due to a seam issue when a globe is made into a flat map. It has now been 48hrs since the issue arose, and he is worried that he may not be able to get back into the game.
      As there are no server issues the problem is with the players browser or computer.Close the game tabsClear browser cache for all timeClose and restart the browserTry again

As was suggested above, try a different browser or device and try and pinpoint the issue.

If the issue continues please submit a support ticket using the link in my signature or the support link at the bottom of the main page.
      closing game tabs don’t helpClear browser cache for all time doesn’t help, my Google is incognitoClose and restart the browser: same errors happen againTrying again: if everything above doesn’t help, unlikely doing it again will
      the only thing I know that can resolve this problem: SHUT DOWN THE DEVICE
      incognito mode may still utilize cache during the incognito session, you still need to follow this step.
      Which cache???History?Cookies?
      he meas clear your history and delete your cookies
      i made chrome and safari not record both
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • I don’t care if they are not recorded. Clear them.

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator

• willeam5th wrote:

Game Number:3330471
      In Game Name:Willeam5th

So the loading screen comes up, and after a couple of seconds the resource bar drops down with all the resources I have in the game, but the load screen just doesn't go away.
      that’s an alliance match right? I know we played each other before... ok let’s get to the point
      What do u mean the resource bar drops all the way down? Like literally the resource bar is at the bottom of the screen or all your resource are gone?
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

• willeam5th wrote:

Game Number:3330471
      In Game Name:Willeam5th

So the loading screen comes up, and after a couple of seconds the resource bar drops down with all the resources I have in the game, but the load screen just doesn't go away.
      Like most every report in this thread, the first step is to close the game, clear your browser cache, then close and restart the browser.

If you do not know how to clear the cache from your browser this is not something that I can assist you with as every browser and version of browser is different.

I give this step a 50% chance of resolving your issue. If it persists:

Can you open the menu in the lower right corner and change some of the settings. First choice would be turning off or on the enhanced graphics. There are also several other display settings that could cause issues, please try each one.

If none of this resolves your issue please submit a bug report from that lower right menu and a game operator can attempt further troubleshooting.

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator

• Game number: all games
      In game name: John Marsden

The game flickers a few times when loading, then a notification says..

Could not be loaded please try again later..

and

Action could not be processed by server.

many help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

John M

(edit: I use the iPhone app, also tried to open on safari web browser, same issue there)
    • John Marsden wrote:

Game number: all games
      In game name: John Marsden

The game flickers a few times when loading, then a notification says..

Could not be loaded please try again later..

and

Action could not be processed by server.

many help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

John M

(edit: I use the iPhone app, also tried to open on safari web browser, same issue there)
      Try to restart your phone. Worked for me.

• New

YourMom21
      I don't know what is preventing me from entering because my computer and internet is fine.
      It stars loading normally then shows my resources and only my resources at the top of the loading screen. I can access the market from my resources as well. It works if I switch to unenhanced graphics but I don't wanna play with that because it's slow, looks terrible, and can be hard to distinguish countries for me.