Strategy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One strategy I like to use is a strategy I developed based off german blitzkrieg but adapted more towards call of war. It consists of light tanks, medium tanks, mechanized infantry, motorized infantry, tactical bombers, and interceptors (SPAA, SP Artillery, and Tank Destroyers are used as well if necessary). You have 2 or three attack divisions, 1 = the main attack force, 2 = the fake attack force, and 3 = the support force. The support force and the main attack force stay behind the border and outside of view range. To make sure the enemy can't see you, use 1 interceptor over the enemy province so you can spot potential enemies. The fake attack force must be within the view of the enemy, so they believe it is the main force. The enemy will normally send most of their troops to defend that location. It works best if you camp your fake attack force in transport ships in water, then they don't have to attack. After the enemy moves their units towards the fake force, the main attack force punches a narrow hole through the enemy territory, targeting urban provinces to create chaos. Tactical bombers in stacks of 3 help soften up enemies. After taking out the urban provinces, clean up the remaining armies and provinces. The support force comes into play when the main attack force will take a long time to clean up provinces. This strategy has worked well for me and results in quickly defeating an enemy without high casualties. What do you guys think of this strategy? Do you have any adjustments you think would make this strategy better?
    • Diplomacy is very important.i try to treat people with respect .try to help less skilled players and create trade partners .I'll trade you a province to avoid conflict .but be ready to hammer them if talking doesn't work .there will usually be a tyrant in the game who just wants to fight .less skilled players tend to mass produce units but neglect economy
      And they usually have poor moral
      Another thing is often skilled players will start new account.so if you see someone who is showing level 1 for example are often very skilled players
      Also watch for global Alliance players in game .
    • YT_Scrappy BS wrote:

One strategy I like to use is a strategy I developed based off german blitzkrieg but adapted more towards call of war. It consists of light tanks, medium tanks, mechanized infantry, motorized infantry, tactical bombers, and interceptors (SPAA, SP Artillery, and Tank Destroyers are used as well if necessary). You have 2 or three attack divisions, 1 = the main attack force, 2 = the fake attack force, and 3 = the support force. The support force and the main attack force stay behind the border and outside of view range. To make sure the enemy can't see you, use 1 interceptor over the enemy province so you can spot potential enemies. The fake attack force must be within the view of the enemy, so they believe it is the main force. The enemy will normally send most of their troops to defend that location. It works best if you camp your fake attack force in transport ships in water, then they don't have to attack. After the enemy moves their units towards the fake force, the main attack force punches a narrow hole through the enemy territory, targeting urban provinces to create chaos. Tactical bombers in stacks of 3 help soften up enemies. After taking out the urban provinces, clean up the remaining armies and provinces. The support force comes into play when the main attack force will take a long time to clean up provinces. This strategy has worked well for me and results in quickly defeating an enemy without high casualties. What do you guys think of this strategy? Do you have any adjustments you think would make this strategy better?
      I wondering how the fake attack force should be? If it is too big there will be high casualties anyway and if it is two small the enemy will not attack.
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • I will first launch an airstrike involving tactical bombers and attack bombers. This will destroy a sizable portion of the enemy force. Then my infantry, artillery, and tanks will advance into enemy territory. My battleship's if I have them will help by destroying the enemy navy and destroying enemy ground troops. Planes and tanks are the essential core of my strategy.
    • Kabsk Maija wrote:

The game gave me an option to give individual names to my battleships. When I select a battleship, all I see is "29th Battle Group." Why is this?
      In 1.0, if you click on the specific battleships (or nukes or railroad guns or carriers), you can see the names under the section name(s).

I don't think you can see names in 1.5. Shame
    • RBoi200 wrote:

YT_Scrappy BS wrote:

One strategy I like to use is a strategy I developed based off german blitzkrieg but adapted more towards call of war. It consists of light tanks, medium tanks, mechanized infantry, motorized infantry, tactical bombers, and interceptors (SPAA, SP Artillery, and Tank Destroyers are used as well if necessary). You have 2 or three attack divisions, 1 = the main attack force, 2 = the fake attack force, and 3 = the support force. The support force and the main attack force stay behind the border and outside of view range. To make sure the enemy can't see you, use 1 interceptor over the enemy province so you can spot potential enemies. The fake attack force must be within the view of the enemy, so they believe it is the main force. The enemy will normally send most of their troops to defend that location. It works best if you camp your fake attack force in transport ships in water, then they don't have to attack. After the enemy moves their units towards the fake force, the main attack force punches a narrow hole through the enemy territory, targeting urban provinces to create chaos. Tactical bombers in stacks of 3 help soften up enemies. After taking out the urban provinces, clean up the remaining armies and provinces. The support force comes into play when the main attack force will take a long time to clean up provinces. This strategy has worked well for me and results in quickly defeating an enemy without high casualties. What do you guys think of this strategy? Do you have any adjustments you think would make this strategy better?
      I wondering how the fake attack force should be? If it is too big there will be high casualties anyway and if it is two small the enemy will not attack.
      you can use a few naval transports as bait, alternativley spend a day just sending a few units at a time so they think a big attack will be there later
    • Here is a strategy for backstabbing noob teammates, they are annoying and have no idea what they are doing so sometimes you just want to get rid of them. I used this when betraying my canada ally as usa in historic world war. he was lvl 20 and had a 0.3 kdr. I told him the soviet union was planning an attack and i was moving 1 unit into all of his urban provinces. i also told him move all his units into the ocean in the same spot so i can protect them. after a few days, i declared war, instantly took every urban province, sunk all his units with submarines and then cleaned up land. very effective strategy
    • YT_Scrappy BS wrote:

Here is a strategy for backstabbing noob teammates, they are annoying and have no idea what they are doing so sometimes you just want to get rid of them. I used this when betraying my canada ally as usa in historic world war. he was lvl 20 and had a 0.3 kdr. I told him the soviet union was planning an attack and i was moving 1 unit into all of his urban provinces. i also told him move all his units into the ocean in the same spot so i can protect them. after a few days, i declared war, instantly took every urban province, sunk all his units with submarines and then cleaned up land. very effective strategy
      lol
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!