Not notified if new message in coalition messaging.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sometimes they are, sometimes the aren't. I didn't see any logic in it so far.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • For new coalition messages, all I have ever seen is the number appearing in the regular message button, the second one with the three people on it. I don't think I ever saw a number on the coalition button (4th).

The 2nd button is only working 30% of the time, not working 70% of the time, since a long time (months), maybe even since coalitions were introduced.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.