need help ASAP!!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• need help ASAP!!!!!

in my current research section during game play remains a white blank. i can literally do anything and everything else the game has to offer. i just cant research anything, like you can see all the troops armor vehicles navy airforce and even special. it just wont let me see the to the right underneath whare it says "current research".. I would like assistance asap please, I have a serious war going on and in need of my research very badly right now. if I had known about being able to contact yall, I would've done it yesterday at 930am. ive restarted my pc the game itself, shut it off, logged off, nothing seeming to work.. any ideas or answers?
      Lucion1132
    • Fastest way is to send in a bug report from the game itself. Click on the wheel on the bottom right, some new buttons pop up, pick the one with the bug on it. Include as much info as you can with your report, preferably a screenshot also if it looks weird as you say.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I would try a different image format / resolution / zoom, or whatever is set on your PC ..
      .. the height of the map and especially the height of the research menu seems very compressed / curtailed.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Lucion1132 wrote:

yea I got it yall, but this is what my research looks like, been like this for awhile now haha I'm even amazed I'm alive still in this world I'm currently active in
      Thanks, I will forward the problem. But can you perhaps also tell me the browser version you use? Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner, then hit settings, then scroll down where it says something like "Microsoft Edge 38.14393.1066.0", "Microsoft EdgeHTML 14.14393" and copy me these 2 things please.

Also, can you tell me if you are using the standard browser zoom level? (to reset it to standard, hit CTRL and * (on the numpad on the right side of the keyboard))