cant attack enemy island

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cant attack enemy island

I am at war with Sumatra and have been for days. I have been able to attack all he islands but one and I can't seem to get anything to land there. this island is waingapu. I have tried different troops and even tried just marching by all troops avoid it like the plague. please can you look into this.
    • It's one of those small islands to the East, right? yeah, I'm not on the 100p map right now, but I rememebr the problem. Actually there IS a spot where you "target" the island, but it is very small, and not really on thye "dot". It takes careful trying with your mouse, click "march" and then move your mouse around in the region, you should see the black line changing destination as you do that. When the black line ends in the dot, click. As I remember, this magic screen position was to the West of the dot, almost in the sea, but not completely sure of that.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Sounds like a great spot to island hop over and ignore. Sue for peace and leave it, unless it has a really high VP total associated with it.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • Don't forget the city in Northern Greece on the 100p map.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I´m not on the 100p map right now and I don´t remember the name. It´s on the mainland, halfway between Athens and the Albanian borders, and has four connections heading straigth east, north, south, and west.

The problem is the same as the island in Inonesia: the dot cannot be found when moving the mouse around, and the city is very hard to click when you want to move to it.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

I´m not on the 100p map right now and I don´t remember the name. It´s on the mainland, halfway between Athens and the Albanian borders, and has four connections heading straigth east, north, south, and west.

The problem is the same as the island in Inonesia: the dot cannot be found when moving the mouse around, and the city is very hard to click when you want to move to it.
      Looking at the map, I am still not sure which province it is by your description, so I will wait with the report until you can give me the province name :)
    • freezy wrote:

I am still not sure which province it is...
      Maybe it's the same as on the 25p map.

There you can only send units to the Greek province of Trikala by keeping the mouse pointer about 1-2 centimeters left or right from the province center, but if the mouse points directly to the center, always the close neighboring province of Kalabaka is selected.
      If there is a large fortification in Trikala, it becomes even more inaccurate.

There are several similar places / situations when 2 cities or a city and the coastal connection are too close together.
      However, hold the Strg/ Ctrl key then it usually works without problems.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().