Announcement New Community Coordinator

• New

Bogus battle results. If you have truly been involved in this game since 2015, how about the bogus battle results? There are so many, where to begin? Example A: armored car vs AT gun (same lvl) in woods. Instead of resounding win for AT gun, it gets destroyed totally. Example B: my 2 armored cars, on plains, both get killed by 1 militia (lvl 2) & he loses 40% only. Example C: aircraft on ground refueling are even stronger than in air. I lost 4 Tac Bombers loitering over refueling fighters for 3 refuels. Fighters lost 1 plane. I gave up that game as it was ridiculous.

Call of war is a kid's game with such bogus battle results.
    • New

bratakus wrote:

Bogus battle results. If you have truly been involved in this game since 2015, how about the bogus battle results? There are so many, where to begin? Example A: armored car vs AT gun (same lvl) in woods. Instead of resounding win for AT gun, it gets destroyed totally. Example B: my 2 armored cars, on plains, both get killed by 1 militia (lvl 2) & he loses 40% only. Example C: aircraft on ground refueling are even stronger than in air. I lost 4 Tac Bombers loitering over refueling fighters for 3 refuels. Fighters lost 1 plane. I gave up that game as it was ridiculous.

Call of war is a kid's game with such bogus battle results.

There are a lot of factors to a battle, many of which are not evident without some explanation and experience. There are a lot of good explanations on this topic, Starting here:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/6446-the-x-factor/

And then read all of the pinned posts in that section.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • New

Sorry but there can be NO AMOUNT of x-factor that can explain the defeat of 2 armored cars by 1 Militia in plains. Without even discussion. Even the sheer amount of hours required by the Militia to induce 45 HP damage (30 + 50%*30) means that any x-factor that is properly random can never produce such a result.

X-factor can sometimes explain "one-off" battle results, but can never be used as explanation for a battle lasting for many hours (and rounds). There should be some other explanation for that result, if it indeed happened (which should NEVER happen).