Militia Challenge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Militia Challenge

What Difficulty Are You Going To Try First? 5
        Easy (2) 40%
        Medium (2) 40%
        Hard (0) 0%
        Custom (1) 20%
      So earlier I thought of this silly challenge so I have decided to share it with you, I don't know if something like this has been posted before but anyways, This is the Militia challenge.

The goal is to win the game without infantry or vehicles, (Depending on the difficulty you choose) Instead, you must win using only Militia, you are allowed to upgrade the Militia though. (Except for Hard mode)
      Here are the rules depending on the difficulty. (If there is any rules for units that I left out, say in the comments and I will update it!)

Feel free to try and do this challenge and tell me what you think of it.

Easy
      - The only Infantry unit you may use is Militia
      - You are allowed to use the Military Infantry you start off with, building more is not allowed
      - You are allowed to use Armoured Cars and they can be upgraded as much as you want
      - You are allowed to use Light Tanks and they can be upgraded as much as you want
      - You are allowed to use Medium Tanks but they must stay at level one
      - You are allowed to use Interceptors and they can be upgraded as much as you want
      - You are allowed to use Tactical Bombers but they must stay at level one
      - You are allowed to use Submarines and they can be upgraded as much as you want

- You are allowed to use Destroyers but they must stay at level one
      - You are allowed to use Anti-Tank Guns and they can be upgraded as much as you want (Same applies for Tank Destroyers)
      - You are allowed to use Artillery and Anti-Air and they can be upgraded as much as you want (Self propelled is allowed too)
      - You are allowed to use Rail Guns
      - You are allowed to use Rockets but they must stay at level one
      - Commandos, Naval Bombers, Strategic Bombers, Heavy Tanks, Cruisers, Aircraft Carriers and Battleships are all forbidden to use

Medium
      - The only Infantry unit you may use is Militia
      - Military infantry must remain in your country's core provinces at all times, building them is not allowed
      - You are allowed to use Armoured Cars but they must stay at level one
      - You are allowed to use Light Tanks but they must stay at level one
      - You are allowed to use Interceptors but they must stay at level one
      - You are allowed to use Submarines but they must stay at level one
      - You are allowed to use Anti-Tank Guns but they must stay at level one (Tank Destroyers are not allowed)
      - You are allowed to use Artillery and Anti-Air but they must stay at level one (Self Propelled versions are not allowed)
      - Commandos, Tactical Bombers, Naval Bombers, Strategic Bombers, Medium Tanks, Heavy Tanks, Rail Guns, Rockets, Cruisers, Destroyers, Battleships and Aircraft Carriers are all forbidden to use

Hard
      - The only unit you can use is Militia, every other unit is forbidden to use
      - All Military Infantry, Armoured Cars and Anti-Air that you start off with must go to the Capital and remain there for the entire game
      - Militia cannot be upgraded (Prepare to use hordes of Militia!)

Custom
      - Make your own rules for this mode
    • This reminds me of the StrangeTalent version about a year ago... it hosted two teams, zombies versus humans. One could only build infantry, the other only militia and forts. Dunno if the game ever got off the ground though.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.