A Trip To Anywhere

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Trip To Anywhere

If you had the opportunity to go anywhere, where would you go? I would go to the land of my dreams. As soon as I(and only me :P ) steps across the border, I can literally do anything I want. Obviously this place is purely fictional.

Now, there are a couple rules to where you can actually go(so not really anywhere). You cannot go to the lands of deities e.g. Heaven because, well, you don't screw with God's in their homeland and you will have an awful time of. As for the other rule(to make it a couple), you cannot commit war crimes and the like. Since that is just going to get the thread closed.

Now, I think we can have fun with this if we all come up with little stories and such of what we would do there.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• The place I would go to is called BBBland(a slight joke since the only thing there is fields of delicious potions and a screen with a search bar on it that has a keyboard on it to cycle through said potions and get the one you want which makes the place very boring). I would go up to the screen and search for a potion that let me make rules anywhere I go and once I drank it, I would make a rule that the potions only work on me. Then I would drink a series of potions which gave me the abilities to:

1. Live forever
      2. Not feel pain
      3. To have an infinite amount of strength
      4. Not be able to kill myself(to cover my tuckus in case I somehow manage to really screw up)
      5. The ability that my skin cannot be split or broken and my bones are made of an unbreakable material.
      6. None of my body parts can fail or come off
      7. Once I hit the prime of my life, I will never age from that point on
      8. Once I decide I want to know something, I immediately learn it and will never forget it
      9. I vividly remember ever memory I have ever had since I was 3(stuff before that is best to remain unknown)
      10. I rule the world with unwavering power(duh)
      11. None of my friends or family will ever die or feel pain again
      12. I can resurrect people and heal them of any ailment(some family members need revival)
      13. I can teleport(why on earth would I choose the power to fly?)
      14. I can jump over any obstacle
      15. No matter what, I can always talk whenever I want to(teleportation is operated by words and I might get stuck in a wall)
      16. Be able to unfuse people with great knowledge to make fantastic, revolutionary technology(so I don't have to deal with countless innovations)
      17. My person will never be common public knowledge(so I won't get harassed in streets by weirdos)

I may update this list.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

I would go to the Wild Wild West (all of this is said with Texan drawl) and have some good hijacking stagecoaches and stuff.
      That is an awful idea, you have no weaponry and no anything else, basically you are naked. Going to BBBland naked wouldn't be a problem for me, I would be the only one there.

• Hmm, how about a trip where no one talks in class, everyone behaves and does well in tests, there is no taxes and insurance is free, you can eat whatever you want from a magic fridge that follows you around, you never get fat, you never have to spend money on anything and creative ideas flow like water from the mind. This magical place is called Daveland. How does it sound?

@comrade dave

• Paradise, now I have inspiration some homegrown add-ons My washing machine doesn't break in the middle of washing clothes, the teachers who need my help aren't the gormless fresh out of university kind of idiot, I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and I have all the history books I ever wanted.
      British=best. Duh!

• comrade dave wrote:

I have all the history books I ever wanted.
      Come on, one better! You can travel back in time and if you die in the past, you 'respawn' at the last point you were in in the present and anything you do in the past does not screw up the present. Essentially, the worlds most immersive video game.

• comrade dave wrote:

I should try that actually good idea.
      Yep, now you just need a better excuse to mulch rather than 'it is to be more creative' because, sadly, only English teachers seem to care about creativity. Not even art teachers, I learn not how to express but how to oppress my artistic wants.

• Yep. For my art project in first and second year, my teacher told me I could draw anything I wanted, so I was excited. So I started pulling pics of tanks off the net but she decided flowers or crappy fishing boats would be better. So then I went 'Oh, boats!' and started drawing warships but she told me not to do those because reasons so then I started drawing flying boats(a PBY Catalina) but she said no, flowers and crappy seaside junk would be better so I drew Blenheim, painted it and everything. It looked really good and she said so too but then, what do you know, flowers and seaside crap would be better. I am pretty sure that she only wants me to draw that stuff because that is all she can draw. In an act of rebellion, I spent a month or two(which I shouldn't have done) doing a really a really sh!t fish and after she told me to redraw it, I asked if her I could draw manga instead.

What do you know, she doesn't want me to do it and this time she said why: she can't draw it.

• Yep. I think she is meant to be the school's 'best' art teacher but I don't believe that. I am not sure if it is the same all over the country though as my uncle's girlfriend is an art teacher and was really surprised when I told her that one day.