Revolutionary spying tactic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Revolutionary spying tactic

- Most of us use spies for 2 purposes
      1 . Intercepting messages, trades between players
      2 . Revealing all enemy units

for the 1st point I can not really help you
      but if your objective is to find the best path in order to invade your neighbor, then I might just have what you need :

Alert : ALL THE FOLLOWING IS PURELY HYPOTHETICAL, RESULTS OF EXPERIMENTAL TESTS WILL COME SOON ( I guess )
      - we all know military sabotage spies are the only ones able to reveal enemy positions, but what we do not know is will it happen ? or will we have to wait for 17 days before discovering it. This is due to the variety of missions military spies accomplish : destroying enemy buildings, revealing intel about enemy troops in the selected province, sabotaging enemy units ... then revealing all troops.
      - PROBLEMATIC : how to make a spy seek for enemy positions rather than putting some Dynamite in a level 1 barrack ?
      - HYPOTHESIS : what if there are no buildings in that province ? nor troops ? what if it is EMPTY !

According to my reasoning, a spy can only destroy existing buildings and military infrastructures, it can collect intel about military presence in the selected province IF there are some military units in it, putting 2 spies in an EMPTY, WORTH LESS ( 0vps town) with no production province will force the spies to proceed with the only think they can still de : reveal all enemy troops
      will it need time ? probably yes, but definitely less than the usual.
      EXPERIMENTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED

So ? what do you think ?
      Let's Agree To Disagree! Boris the Animal It's Just Boris! Men In Black III
    • I find spies are most likely to do a full army reveal the day after an ally conquers the province with my spy in it, thus revealing my ally's army. :whistling:
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<