Call of War on mobile phones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Since I am sure someone will post on this thread eventually asking about an iOS app again: It is here

Dear Generals,

we are happy to announce the worldwide release of Call of War Mobile to the two biggest mobile app stores: the Google Play Store and the iTunes Store. This means that all Android and iPhone users can finally download and install Call of War as a mobile app to use all its awesome features such as the push notifications to stay updated at all times and command your army at times when it is needed the most. You can also stay excited for more features and improvements coming to the app in the future.

Your Call of War team
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • For a long time and after i have send some messages on support team i didn't see any difference and i still have the same problem. So i want to have your opinion and see if something else is happening and i cant find it.
    Well i use android phone Huawei 10 (i check it also on Samsung S7) and the browser that i normally use is Opera (i check it of course also on Chrome to see if there is any difference.)
    So the problem is: a) on diplomacy tab i cant scroll down on coalition's section and on message's.
    b) on Market tab i cant scroll down to see all the offers.
    c) on Storage overview i cant scroll down

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crazy__Greek ().

• Crazy__Greek wrote:

For a long time and after i have send some messages on support team i didn't see any difference and i still have the same problem. So i want to have your opinion and see if something else is happening and i cant find it.
    Well i use android phone Huawei 10 (i check it also on Samsung S7) and the browser that i normally use is Opera (i check it of course also on Chrome to see if there is any difference.)
    So the problem is: a) on diplomacy tab i cant scroll down on coalition's section and on message's.
    b) on Market tab i cant scroll down to see all the offers.
    c) on Storage overview i cant scroll down
    I have had that problem in the browser with different phone, more recently I have had switched to the app, and found it is slightly better. Market and storage problems are fixed in app, I can't remember if I had any problem in the browser for diplomacy messages, but there hasn't been any problem in the app for me.
    --
    Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
    I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
    EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
  • am into phone user
    For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
    Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
    Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>