Map enhancements - airfields

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map enhancements - airfields

Airfields - could there be a designation to show airfield lvl 1 'in progress' - so I can see where new airfields are currently building built? Say, a 'greytone' airfield symbol or half an airfield. So I dont start building a field right next to one I started 3 hours ago.
      Can the completed airfield symbols on the map display their level - lvl1 - 1 runway to level 3 with three runways - so a player can quickly view where his larger fields are on the map. Kinda like the IC symbols.
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
    • dw98 wrote:

Airfields - could there be a designation to show airfield lvl 1 'in progress' - so I can see where new airfields are currently building built?
      @DW, you are aware that L1 air bases are partially operational when they are 50%+ complete, right? And that they display the same air base icon at 50% completion that they do at 100% completion?
    • Yes - but sometimes - late in the evening when things get fuzzy i start to build a field next to one i started a few hours ago - which is not at 50%. I don't see the logic in building in every province (resource wise) and then canceling ones I dont want.
      I'm a former Pentagon rat - I like to see things graphically displayed. :P
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
    • dw98 wrote:

Yes - but sometimes - late in the evening when things get fuzzy i start to build a field next to one i started a few hours ago - which is not at 50%.
      Yeah, I hear you. I trained as an economist a long time ago, so I'm all about efficiency. I hate to overbuild unneeded air bases in provinces without an industrial complex. Two non-IC air bases side by side is a waste of resources 90% of the time.