Missing Gold?!?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missing Gold?!?

I am in games #2001490, #2014024, #2019736, #2020432

I earned some gold by coming in 3rd place in a 100 player match, and was saving most of it for emergencies.

Anyway, a few hours ago I had 2725 gold (not much, I know); now I only have 225!

I didnt spend any intentionally on anything, and I checked all my games and cannot find where/how it was spent. I do not think anything costs 2500 in the first place, though there is an option to spend 2000 gold in the espionage options.

Anyone have similar experience or know anything about this? :(

I reported the missing gold as a bug, but is there any other places to mention it. I am about to get attacked by another player and I was hoping to use that gold for an emergency build in a critical location.

Thanks!

-DJ

EDIT: Oops. Sorry, this might need to be moved to Bugs & Errors thread. Sorry i posted in wrong place.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KingCongo: OOPS ().

• Crap, i think I know what happened.

Sometimes the Market tab freezes/lags when it drops down after I click on it. I think, when I was trying to buy a resource on the market I accidentally spent gold! :_( :_( :_(

Trouble is I dont even know which game it was, or even which resource!

That is so sucky. Worst thing to spend gold on in the entire game and I managed to do so....

Nothing else makes sense.

EDIT: No, that doesn't makes sense. When I test-clicked on the option to buy resources it asked me to confirm and I do not recall doing that. I sometimes multi-page so maybe... but I am not so sure. My poor hard-earned gold....
  • KingCongo wrote:

Crap, i think I know what happened.

Sometimes the Market tab freezes/lags when it drops down after I click on it. I think, when I was trying to buy a resource on the market I accidentally spent gold! :_( :_( :_(

Trouble is I dont even know which game it was, or even which resource!

That is so sucky. Worst thing to spend gold on in the entire game and I managed to do so....

Nothing else makes sense.

EDIT: No, that doesn't makes sense. When I test-clicked on the option to buy resources it asked me to confirm and I do not recall doing that. I sometimes multi-page so maybe... but I am not so sure. My poor hard-earned gold....
    I don't think there is a confirmation message about it; but it may come up when you don't have enough gold anymore to buy the stuff you just clicked on, because then you actually have to send money to the game. Since you HAD enough gold the first time, but NOT the second time, there may be a difference in behavior.
    When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
    - BIG DADDY.
  • MontanaBB wrote:

Correct. There is no confirmation button for gold expenditures . . . . but there should be.
    Yeah, this sucks. I think this is what happened. :(

Every once in awhile the Market lags by a few seconds when dropping down after I click the tab. It is possible that, while trying to buy/sell on the market I clicked on the spot that allows you to buy resources. either that or while trying to close the tab i clicked on the option to buy resources at the bottom of the market screen.

Either way, that sucks.

Bytro reimbursed me 300 gold, which is better than nothing I suppose. Still short 2200 gold, and as I only have a need for a few resources in one of my games it was probably 100% wasted. Heck, in two of my games that are almost finished I have so many resources I wouldn't even notice the infusion one way or the other.

Bummer.