Change your flag

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, there would have to be a filter when it comes to flags.
      But on top of this, what if you could change your countries name too?
      Like, lets use turkey as an example.
      You could rename it to "Ottoman Empire" or something like that.
      I think that it would be a nice feature, but people could get carried away with it.
      Also, it would have to not allow 2 people to have the same name because that would lead to confusion.
      I do think it could be possible, however.
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

Well, there would have to be a filter when it comes to flags.
      But on top of this, what if you could change your countries name too?
      Like, lets use turkey as an example.
      You could rename it to "Ottoman Empire" or something like that.
      I think that it would be a nice feature, but people could get carried away with it.
      Also, it would have to not allow 2 people to have the same name because that would lead to confusion.
      I do think it could be possible, however.
      There could be a message saying "this name is already taken/inappropriate"
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow
    • What a terrible idea. I'd really hate to see "Johnny's Sandbox declares war on EvilEmpier69" in the newspaper... or fight either of them myself.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Yes, that could be implemented maybe.
      Maybe they could allow a certain amount of name changes/flag changes per game before some gold amount is required, etc.
      Like the message would be
      You have hit the maximum amount of name changes/flag changes per game!
      You can use gold to change your name from now on.
      [Gold Button] [Exit]
      EDIT:
      Maybe making the name change a High Command feature would fix "Dank Memer has declared war on Billybob3834890"
      Files
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

Maybe making the name change a High Command feature would fix "Dank Memer has declared war on Billybob3834890"
      Not when newbies get a month of high command free to start out.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • a couple Options when you chose your country should not be difficult or too far-fetched.

Most countries have had several different flags during the last 200 years.

Some (such as the 2 Volga's in the World map) have several county/provincial/oblast flags flown in that area.

As for the American states...not much variation there,maybe a couple fictional ideas selected from the interwebs chosen in a poll on the forums ?

An alternative Could be using the air force insignia in lieu of a flag.

Just my 2 cents.
      :00000441: I am,I'm me.